All Time Low cacciati dalla sicurezza @ SixFlag - USA

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 31/5/2010, 13:23

O_O

Ieri alla venue SixFlag di SanAntonio č stato chiesto (obbligato) agli ATL di non suonare poichč il giorno prima avevano difeso dei fan che venivano picchiati dalla sicurezza...

Ecco dei messaggi che Alex ha inviato su Twitter:

[dal + vecchio al + nuovo]
CITAZIONE
I don't care how rowdy a crowd of kids are, there is absolutely no excuse for the police at SIX FLAGS to spray mace in our fans faces.

That kind of protocol is insane for an all ages show at a theme park.

All Time Low won't be performing tonight. We showed up-- Banned because I stood up for our fans who were victimized by security last night.

I've never really mentioned this but I find it incredible that people all over the world give a damn about what I have to say. Surreal. Xoxo

And now they're telling the public that -WE- dropped off the show? Unbelievable. We were told that we "aren't allowed to perform."

So to all the folks coming to see us tonight, I'm deeply, deeply sorry; This was not our call.

Its disgusting to see that a family oriented theme park covers up their flubs by shifting the blame and hiding behind shoddy excuses.

...And as a result, you guys are suffering for it.

Big thanks to the park for not only condoning the macing of kids at an all ages show, but also for fabricating stories in order to ban us.

I sincerely hope that kharma catches up to these degenerate liars

For clarification, we have been asked not to perform at the 6Flags San Antonio show tonight. I'm sincerely sorry to anyone hoping to see us.

Davvero vergognosa la condotta del parco SixFlag... O_o

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 17:34

Gli All Time Low hanno annunciato che tutte le loro date del roadshow tour che toccheranno un parco Six Flag sono CANCELLATE.

1 replies since 31/5/2010, 13:23   16 views