Gerard Rivela:Nel 2008 sull'orlo dello scioglimento e dice le influenze del nuovo album

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 20/11/2009, 14:48

Durante un'intervista all'NME Gerard Way ha rivelato che la band, in maggio del 2008 sarebbe stata sull'orlo dello scioglimento..
Inoltre dice chi sono i gruppi che hanno ispirato questo nuvo cd.
Ecco l'articolo:

CITAZIONE
My Chemical Romance talk Stooges and MC5-influenced new album

Band also admit they almost split after 'The Black Parade'

* November 19, 2009 | 0 Comments
* My Chemical Romance news RSS feed
* More My Chemical Romance news, reviews, videos and tour dates
* Post this on Twitter or Follow NME

My Chemical Romance have unveiled further details about their forthcoming fourth album – and admitted the band almost split up last year.

Singer Gerard Way said the follow-up to their 2006 concept album 'The Black Parade' has been influenced by The Stooges and MC5.

"We wanted to harness everything that's great about this band into shorter songs, almost protopunk, like The Stooges or the MC5," he told Rolling Stone.

The singer also revealed a new track 'Trans Am', which is likely to feature on the new record, containing the lyrics: "These pigs are after me, after you".

He admitted the band nearly split after touring their last album in May 2008, saying: "I thought the band was going to break up," although he did not elaborate on the comment.

Their fourth LP, which is being recorded in Los Angeles with Bruce Springsteen producer Brendan O'Brien, is due in spring 2010.

Fonte: http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/48462

0 replies since 20/11/2009, 14:48   24 views