Intervista a Pierre via WebCam

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 16:40

Ecco la prima intervista a Pierre via Web...

L'intervista è stata fatta da Musique Plus (canale tv canadese)

L'intervista è in francese;Grazie a Sarah e a simpleplan.cz abbiamo la traduzione in inglese:

CITAZIONE
Rej: We're going to reach immediately in the American West, Pierre Bouvier of Simple Plan. Pierre can you hear me?

Pierre: I hear you very well! How are you?

Ref: I’m fine! It’s been a while since we've seen each other. The last time must have been for the 10th Anniversary of 1-2-3 Punk at the Metropolis?

Pierre: The last time we listened to punk rock together!

Rej: Yes that's right, it was fun, we celebrated well that evening!

Pierre: Yeah it was fun!

Rej: Pierre, tell me more about the show for the Simple Plan Foundation which will be held on September 24 in Montreal.

Pierre: It's coming soon, the 24 as you said, at the Metropolis, it’s a show, I think we play at 7:30 or it starts at 7:30 and it's another show for the Foundation. We raise money and we will also donate all the funds we raised last year. So, super big show, there will be an auction too, really fun. A Simple Plan show, but private, Metropolis is a little bit more intimate than usual.

Rej: Yes and tickets are on sale now so people can go buy tickets and what is fun is what you mentioned, that there will be an auction and a cocktail before the show for people who bought tickets to see the show. So a show somewhat quite private for Simple Plan.

Pierre: Yes and furthermore, we are going to walk around in the venue before the show, we'll meet everyone, there will be a good hour and a half of meeting people, taking photos and signing autographs and all that, so it's really a VIP show for a good cause. We will give everything we have!

Rej: Good good good! We remind people that it is on September 24, tickets are on sale and it’s at the Metropolis in Montreal, it’s of course for the Simple Plan Foundation. Pierre, I look forward to see you in Montreal. I miss you! There, I said it!

Pierre: I miss you too! It's okay, don’t worry, love is beautiful!

Rej: It’s true that love is beautiful! If you had seen what we shown Chéli earlier… Ok, so we’ll see each other on the 24!

0 replies since 19/9/2009, 16:40   48 views