Intervista: da Zvuki

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 09:29

Eccovi l'intervista tradotta in inglese:

CITAZIONE
Looks like you guys work on something related to design. Can you talk a little bit about it?
Yes, we have the ideas with our friend Fred, who's part of merch like t-shirts, hats and other products. Since it's very cool, why not?

The idea for the music video 'I Can Wait Forever' came from you?
No, it was a general idea. We saw that and it was created by the LaMB guys. In a certain moment we were contacted and they asked if they could work on it. It was vert interesting, once we didn't have a cartoon video.

The result was different from the origial idea?
No, for sure not! Before any work get started, we talked to the designers. Besides that, we knew their style, so we get it.

Do you like manga?
No, but we like animated movie, and this manga is not something that get our attention. "Futurama", "Family Guy"... And we also love some japanese cartoons about samurai.

Ha! That's right, once I was reading a romance about Eyzdi Yoshikawa's live from the legendary Miyamoto Musashi.
Yes, that's right.

How much your decision is important on your carrer?
Our decision is the final call. We decide what to do and how do it. The label and the products can guide us, but it's always our decision.

Finally, I want to ask you about 'Save You' music video. It was kind of a support for a lot beneficient projects, and seems that you do it from the bottom of your hearts.
Yeah, this video is about cancer survivors. This problem is so serious that can not affect us. Anyone can have it, get cured, or not. But when you go to the hospital and look at those people eyes lying, you understand that we should do everything we can to save them.

0 replies since 3/9/2009, 09:29   29 views