Pierre su TWITTER

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 10:31

http://twitter.com/pierrebouvier

Twitter

hey friends!!

how are you all doing? I'm doing quite good. We just played a massive show on saturday in St jean sur le Richelieu which is near Montreal. Thanks to all the fans that showed up!!! There must have been about 35, 000 people!! Also thanks to all the fans that came to all of our shows this summer. We had some great ones!

I finally have some good twitter news for you! I've now joined the twitter craze and i will be keeping you up to date with what's going on in my life and in my head as often as i can. We're writing music almost every day and we have some exciting shows coming up so i'll have lots to tweet about.

I just joined today and i'm not quite familiar with how to use it just yet and i still haven't synched up my phone so bare with me but please start following me @ www.twitter.com/pierrebouvier and spread the word to all your friends. This is the only real twitter i use. If you think you're currently following a Pierre from simple plan twitter account, i'm sorry to tell you you've been following a fraud.... this is the only account for me. spread the news!!

i'm looking forward to talking about everything we're doing and keeping you in the loop with the making of our new album!!! : ) Yes, it's true, we are currently writing and getting ready to hit the studio asap. I hope you're all as excited as I am.

Alright so join the following and i will start twitting soon!!

Pierre

Account change on Twitter!!!

Hi folks. please disregard the twitter account i talked about in my last blog. I was able to acquire twitter.com/pierrebouvier from the previous owner. Thanks by the way!!

so from now on, follow me here.

See ya on twitter!

Pierre

0 replies since 13/8/2009, 10:23   63 views