I Suoi Posti Preferiti a Montreal

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 20:22

Ecco un'intervista in cui chuck spiega un po quali sono i suoi posti preferiti a Montreal:

SHO-DAN

"Our favourite restaurant is this sushi place. They have the most funky rolls you'll ever eat, and they've been promising me that they'll come up with a special crazy 'Simple Plan roll' for ages."

BELL CENTRE

"The Montreal Canadian hockey team play there, and the best show we ever played in Montreal was there. It was a really emotional night for us, it was an amazing show and we all got chocked up when we walked out onstage."

BALDWIN BARMACIE

"We like to go to this bar a lot, it's kind of a small place, and it's pretty chilled and mellow. We see a lot of the people we knew in school there, just a cool place to go."

MONT ROYAL PARK

"This mountain is right in the middle of the city and it has amazing views. Everybody goes there in the summer time, you can run or just hang out, and they have concerts there sometimes."

MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS

"I'm a nerd so maybe the rest of the guys in the band don't go there as much, but I love this museum. It's a really cool building and it has great exhibits all the time."

0 replies since 4/7/2009, 20:22   29 views