Frank lero [Tweets]

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 11:11

Twitter è una specie di blog dove i guys postano le notizie e tutto ciò che gli passa per la testa.
I post di twitter si chiamano tweets.
Mi sono permesso di grassettare le tweets che ritengo importanti!

SPOILER (click to view)
Tutte le Twits erano divise e le ho dovute unire una ad una u.u Don't Copy!

Frank lero's Twitter

http://twitter.com/FrankIero

Ecco tutte le twits mandate da Frank lero sul suo canale ufficiale [il topic verrà aggiornato con le ultime twits]

Dalla piu nuova (in alto) alla più vecchia (in basso)

# @himynameiskimmy I once said a similar thing to ralph steadman, he told me to "play all the wrong notes as if they were the right ones."about 2 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to himynameiskimmy
# @landongonsalves no but almost every song on the new record is tuned down half a step. Which is new we've only ever written in standard.about 3 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to landongonsalves
# @vampirexsugar noabout 3 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to vampirexsugar
# Shouldn't America's got talent be judged by Americans with talent? Just an observation.about 3 hours ago from TwitterFon
# yea, we'll send some to that rock you've been living under RT @vampseamstress @Franklero Whatever happened to cherry Coke, I wonder. Don't..4:48 AM Jun 15th from web
# Prefer coke, but sometimes really need a pepsi. Diet pepsi is better than diet coke, coke zero now tastes flat and alien. Rc is the jam.2:22 AM Jun 15th from TwitterFon
# Your tongue must be broken RT @dearjazmine: @Franklero Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Pretty sure they're the same,...2:13 AM Jun 15th from TwitterFon
# Ding ding we have a winner. Id mainline the shit if i could RT @Yekith: @Franklero I actually relate you more to Coca Cola xD2:04 AM Jun 15th from TwitterFon
# Cause my name is frank and i like to party RT @_The_Muggle_: @Franklero why ever1 think that frank Leero drink 2 much of beer?1:52 AM Jun 15th from TwitterFon
# @mcrispimp oh that's ok I live off eggs4:57 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon in reply to mcrispimp
# RT @sisisnaapipollo: @Franklero why everyone thinks that the members of mychem are gays ?4:57 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# If you lose count of how many cookies you ate the calorie intake ceases to exist. True story.4:53 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# ?? HahaRT @NearTheCity: @Franklero some mcr fans say that some other nonmcr fans should die in a hole of Hannah Montana.*shudder*4:44 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# Totally agree macs all the way RT @Khadrimx: @franklero fuck ths pc shit, who cares? People are just too fuxking touchy.4:42 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# @mcrispimp shit I don't know, good question4:40 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon in reply to mcrispimp
# I think the name says it all RT @Whathefrank: @Franklero what do you think of "stupidity personified" as a band name?4:38 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# Ha what do mychem fans do? Chase nonfans around w/ boomboxes playing Helena? Everyone's a victim these days. Can we all get over ourselves?4:35 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# Is this really an issue??RT @ElephantShell: @Franklero Dude, I think you need to tweet to the fans and tell them to stop harassing non M...4:29 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon
# @XxtaylorannxX yes but at least now you know what it means.4:22 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon in reply to XxtaylorannxX
# @Victoriaween yes. In my head? Um notes, noxious fumes, transformers.4:21 PM Jun 14th from TwitterFon in reply to Victoriaween
# Oh Shut upRT @boobookittifukk: @FrankLero With great power comes great responsibility. Be careful with your words, because you have...1:14 AM Jun 15th from TwitterFon

# @geesmyangel enigmatic12:41 PM Jun 13th from TwitterFon in reply to geesmyangel

# @geesmyangel ...and you would be wrong my dear.12:36 PM Jun 13th from TwitterFon in reply to geesmyangel

# There are 2 types of people in this world, productive people and the people who watch law & order. You just can't have both.12:31 PM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Ok leave this kid alone its over. RT @josesosa: @Franklero dude my fellow mcr fans are attacking me for calling you guys faggots you know...11:57 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Xo http://twitpic.com/79uh811:48 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Dear world meet my new best friend. She's a mean one, got garlic in her soul. I couldn't have done better if I designed it myself. Or did I?11:39 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# ugh, game 7 was a heartbreaker ladies and germs. im sorry sanch, red wings got robbed. fucking fuck that fucking crossbar...shit was fucked.10:23 AM Jun 13th from web

# Ok so thanks to jose the redneck biggot I'm gonna take a twitter break1:18 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Really?? RT @josesosa: @Franklero bring it on, faggots, been waiting for it1:15 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Our new record is probably going to ruin all of your lives. prepare. Load up on canned goods and distilled water fuckers your gonna need it.1:07 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# Last night I started to think about the record and I got so worked up I had a panic attack, luckily 3mg of xanex later I was able to sleep.1:05 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon

# @xXMCRxErikikaXx it's actually paco1:01 AM Jun 13th from TwitterFon in reply to xXMCRxErikikaXx

# RT @SkeletonCrew: New Tomorrows "We're Counting On The Youth" CD is now available on ITunes, stores worldwide and www.skeletoncrewonline.com8:35 PM Jun 9th from TwitterFon

# @trixiestar ha ive geen there that place rules I like the soy chikin sandwich, thank you for the concern10:16 PM Jun 8th from TwitterFon in reply to trixiestar

# Ugh ate some old-ass pizza, everything around me has a purple tint. It's making my butthole hurt, my sexy flaming butthole. Pizza rules.11:27 PM Jun 7th from TwitterFon

# @vampirexsugar @Gimaluri_MCR yes you do thank you7:01 AM Jun 7th from TwitterFon in reply to vampirexsugar

# Its amazing check it out RT @SkeletonCrew: NEW TOMORROW are streaming their new CD over at their Myspace. www.myspace.com/newtomorrow6:55 AM Jun 7th from TwitterFon

# Sometimes reading replies to my twitter is like being on the chris farley show. "remember that time you played guitar? That was awesome." ha4:18 AM Jun 7th from TwitterFon

# Thank you to the Bronx for a great show. Always Top notch, just sayin.7:57 AM Jun 6th from TwitterFon

# Sorry to be crude but zach galifianakis's dick played the role of the century. Don't believe me? Go see the hangover and stay til the end.4:56 AM Jun 6th from TwitterFon

# In my lifetime I have been described in many ways the most accurate being if young antonio banderas wore an ugly mask and shopped at the gap11:38 AM Jun 5th from TwitterFon

# Land of the lost was rad as hell. I think I would like to own and raise a baby slee stak someday.11:04 AM Jun 5th from TwitterFon

# Danny mcbride on jimmy fallon... I'm in.9:59 AM Jun 4th from TwitterFon

# If you want to hear the best record of 09 so far buy the decemberists hazards of love. I believe it may be flawless.9:12 AM Jun 4th from TwitterFon

# Unless manuervering through minefields is an everyday event for you, I think we can do without all the robots. Fuck your automated checkouts6:40 AM Jun 4th from TwitterFon

# Wow the new Manson record sounds like jewel had a tracheotomy and decided to only cover monster magnet songs. Yikes.4:12 AM Jun 3rd from TwitterFon

# Ok so I give drag me to hell a c+, I enjoyed myself but points had to be taken away for the talking goat and frustratingly obvious ending.4:05 AM Jun 2nd from web

# Jesus Christ I can't be the only one who thought andy samberg was genius.8:11 AM Jun 1st from web

# Ha ok so to everyone who thinks I'm a negative prick who hates everything I saw up yesterday and it's probably the best movie ever.1:28 AM May 31st from TwitterFon

# Oh and I'm also way over rappers in action movies. Fuck will I am in fucking wolverine and fuck common in fucking t4 shit is weak.1:00 AM May 31st from TwitterFon

# Is there really a huge photo of billy bob Thornton on the sunset blvd guitar center? What a load of poser ass pussy shit is that?12:53 AM May 31st from TwitterFon

# @mikeyway I think it's the same amount of impact as inserting a tampon10:18 AM May 28th from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

# I usually end up hating things I like off the bat, and records that I hate at first end up being my favorites10:52 PM May 22nd from TwitterFon

# The new killers record is my favorite out of their discography. I liked it the first listen and I'm still way into it. Which is wierd for me10:50 PM May 22nd from TwitterFon

# I'm livin bi-coastal with the most handsomest ugliest mutts alive10:34 PM May 21st from TwitterFon

# Oh and the sights from Detroit their new s/t full length and the one before it are pretty good for a long drive2:54 AM May 17th from TwitterFon

# Someone asked me what other records I would recommend so here ya go.... I'm really into the white drugs record called Harlem. The drips -s/t2:52 AM May 17th from TwitterFon

# I def just got out of talking to some dude by saying "no engles" ina wierd accent and I clearly have english words tattooed all over my body8:34 PM May 11th from TwitterBerry

# The quote "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" should only describe the lifestyle of either a teenage vampire or doing tons of coke7:51 AM May 10th from TwitterBerry

# Twitterberry, you fucking goonie!!9:16 AM May 9th from TwitterBerry

# Today I bought a 1978 6x12 orange cabinet originally owned by the late paul revere. Whew talk about vintage.5:33 AM May 7th from TwitterBerry

# @lilymamid all of them3:27 AM Apr 26th from web in reply to lilymamid

# @etidwastaken fireballs are hard to lug around but the heaviest fireballs are damn near impossible10:45 AM Apr 23rd from web in reply to etidwastaken

# @seriouscreep oh fuck someone just figured out how to find you! you're fucking toast swib10:44 AM Apr 23rd from web in reply to seriouscreep

# Oh Cig Zone, thank you for your everyday deals on everything from bongs to switchblades. Oh a 5$ pair of diamond michael jordan earrings?sik12:06 AM Apr 22nd from TwitterBerry

# My least favorite thing about wearing underwear is paying full price for onion rings at johnny rockets.10:54 PM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# My favorite thing about wearing underwear is when I get all dressed and go out to the clubs I don't wake up to pictures of my pussy on tmz.10:48 PM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# @lungsxlocked Uy...no but I missed easter too so ...plus fango was today6:30 AM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# @MCTedViaNJ yes I think there are a couple new lezza mauth tshirt designs in stores near you...now available in easy to shoplift locations.6:23 AM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# @revenge218 yes I did. Very nice jorb.6:16 AM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# @MCTedViaNJ I'm confused what?6:07 AM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# Shredding bootleg tshirts at fango? Not a bad sat.3:42 AM Apr 19th from TwitterBerry

# i took karate lessons as a kid, my friends older brother then wanted to fight me,i said "no! i only fight for freedom." so he kicked my ass4:05 AM Apr 15th from web

# @kaitster12 they probably think that cause you type :(*tear drop*9:21 AM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

# @Emilyx holy shit! They canceled monsters hd! Fucking worst day of my life.1:32 AM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

# Ok so my last fish died, the tank is now empty...this is sad, and yet at the same time this frees up space for a possible pinball machine5:13 AM Apr 8th from TwitterBerry

# My diamond shoes are too tight4:57 AM Apr 8th from TwitterBerry

# Visiting LAX this morning has left me understanding why people blowup airports not in a terrorist sort a way but because everyone is so mean5:23 PM Apr 7th from TwitterBerry

# Hot rod is the funniest movie ever made hands down. I don't care what anyone says.11:26 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# Haha based on your responses I think my sarcasm in that last twitter went over most of your heads.9:46 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# I'm completely shattered inside cause I really give a shit what she thinks of my facial hair decisions...thank you gerardlover1829:43 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# I thought yesterdaywent great, until gerardlover182 saw video of the set and felt the need to twitter me that she didn't like my shittybeard9:41 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# Thank you one and all who came out to the rock show tonight, I had a great time. Damn you crispin glover for not showing up yet again.8:43 AM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# @mikeyway by the way I had no idea you were just talking about pinkerton yesterday or whatever...how fucking in tune are we?12:04 AM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

# @gerardway you're done already! Awesome, yo your gonnashit when you see your presents12:00 AM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

# @mikeyway y'know, its def growing on me, I think it starts off strong and kinda ends flat. But that greatest man ever song is fucking epic!11:59 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# Ok so I think the greatest man that ever lived just became my favorite weezer song. Which is wierd I tend to lean towards stuff offpinkerton11:47 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# I got to go to the get up kids reunion last night with some of my closest friends, I felt like I was 15 again, what a great fucking show.10:15 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# T.M.Jizzle is for suckers9:48 PM Apr 3rd from TwitterBerry

# Ugh no fun to be had at the doctors office. Reminds me of a bigbird book I had as kid. Fuck my jaw.8:09 PM Apr 3rd from TwitterBerry

# @michaeljamesway FONZIE-TOWNE!!!10:41 PM Apr 2nd from TwitterBerry

# @icantell whoa brutal, is that my head being blown off?11:46 AM Apr 2nd from TwitterBerry

# @gazelles salems lot6:16 AM Apr 2nd from TwitterBerry

# @deaththroes BLOCKED!!!6:07 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to lokison

# @cklouis hey louis im a huge fan! will you please come to a my chemical romance show and hang out with me?6:04 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to cklouis

# @crispinglover toast glover!6:03 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to crispinglover

# @hobosexual whoa thank you! crispin glover youre toast!5:34 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to hobosexual

# hey anyone know how you find the real life awesome people on here? like stephen king and not just some hack loser named stephenking?5:28 AM Apr 2nd from web

# ok sorry had to change my name back cause the link from the mcr site got all funky sorry3:42 AM Apr 2nd from web

# @Wolfie85 nope just found that out thanks3:39 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Wolfie85

# ok just got to the bottom of this, g did it on purpose....haha yokes on me.3:34 AM Apr 2nd from web

# seriously theres a dude named frank Lero out there gettin PAID!!3:32 AM Apr 2nd from web

# this name shit has been going on for quite a long time, im pretty sure every contract i ever signed has had the wrong name on them3:32 AM Apr 2nd from web

# CoffeeLvr666- i just found out! whoever set this up for us spelled my name wrong! trust me, not the first time though.3:31 AM Apr 2nd from web

# by the way go head n treat yoself if you can to a raconteurs tour edition stylophone. next fucking level friends, next fuhkin lehvel3:21 AM Apr 2nd from web

# wow nice jorb revenge218, how are you making that? on a comp?3:16 AM Apr 2nd from web

# ok now i have a picture. i am now 3rd degree twitter belt.3:07 AM Apr 2nd from web

# Oh and leathermouth is playing bamboozle left on sun the 5th, be there or be square.12:32 AM Apr 1st from TwitterBerry

# Wow the new architects record is going to be amazing!12:30 AM Apr 1st from TwitterBerry

# Whoever sent jeff watson a brass knuckled coffee cup, you rule. My coke tastes cokier while being sipped from this stylin chalice.thank you7:06 AM Mar 31st from TwitterBerry

# If they made a documentery of my life it would be my birth then cut to 4 hours of me at 27 picking up mamas turds then credits.8:21 AM Mar 30th from TwitterBerry

# Nothing says I love you like heart shaped vegan nachos.1:05 AM Mar 30th from TwitterBerry

# @meghanSMASH ah I like both actually but what I was refering to the brutal ass game on wii. Put that under your tongue for a minute.5:30 AM Mar 29th from TwitterBerry

# Holy Fuck mad world! That's all I'm gonna say.4:10 AM Mar 29th from TwitterBerry

# @mdigirol see I went to see it and first half even up when they kill the uncle I was totally in, then it fucking jumped the shark. Bullshit6:16 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# Ok so from people that have seen it I'm hearing an overall ok? I agree with most of you that there's nothing good about a pg13 horror movie6:07 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# Ok is haunting in conn good? Seriously people don't fuck me here.6:00 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @perfectdenial ha you can tell I'm doing that? Truth is I don't know how to do it any other way, ray just put this crap on my phone.5:30 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @Juni_Gisell poquito mas5:25 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @sacredblue I highly recomend void, issie sagawa from japan/LA not the crappy metalband, gorrilla biscuits of course,circle jerks - groupsex5:18 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @Who_Is_Mary nah I don't think that would work really, at least not in a show setting possibly a festival.5:10 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @nemonisimors last show I saw was tim barry at knittingfactory, before that was baroness, coliseum at maxwells. Ohi saw thursday before that5:07 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @ruthlessromancea heartbreaker was jawbreaker and jawbox at maxwells, right after dear you cameout. I did get to see jawbox later on though.4:57 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @batmintt actually no those lyrics were mostly written by john hambone mcguire.4:54 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @KaylynOdonnell yes can you guys please send jeff watson lots of fireworks,some cans of gasoline, and as many snail cultures as you can find4:52 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @sacredblue ugh that's rough, different bands at diff times, for diff reasons, but you really can't beat the first four years of black flag.4:40 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# so as much as I wanted to see louis ck tonight, gotta say playing sik riffs withyour friends? Can't beat that wita stick know what I'm sayin3:45 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @Carlyumz. Yes, check out c.w. Stoneking, tim barry, I like hour of the wolf and sabertooth zombie, coliseum, new tomorrow, the architects12:37 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @geegeeiloveu as of now the concept of the new record is awesomness, we are diligently exploring all the varying degrees of awesomenisity.12:29 AM Mar 28th from TwitterBerry

# @bRnDa_MCR ok lets set this straight 9in all, houdini, sinatra, peppers, mama, prof. Buckley, texas, bela are mine+cujo is my moms+now daisy9:28 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# Ok gotta go to work xo9:17 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @Kinchy oh yes, um the book theif, almost home, smoke and mirrors, american psycho. That should should get you started.9:17 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @bookwormmcr2 wow dont correct people. You obviously knew what I meant right? Twitter isn't a word, not the best place to worry about phonix9:13 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @Heatharrrrgh umm I'm thinking sooner than that...more like the 5th at like 530pm. Just a thought.9:06 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @Who_Is_Mary I actually go to top shelf tattoo in queens, bert krak is fucking amazing.9:05 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @Chanelle321 I would love to do a LM tour, but the secret service doesn't want that to happen. Oh no I've said too much.9:01 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @soymilkshake huh?8:59 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @eve76 that song was actually supposedto be called b-side myself, but no one got it and thought I was saying the b-side is called myself.fuk8:58 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @chloewoods there's somethings you just don't question my dear, oppertunity knocks and you fucking answer the door.8:55 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @lotta868 nope8:52 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# Ok to clarify, daisy is a 4 month old chihuahua I bought last month from a drunk guy who lives in front of kmart in LA, she's for my lil cuz8:45 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @theshivers yo you don't even know what kind of beard I have living on my face. Beard the world.8:40 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @skittlesbitch I have no problem with skittles, I don't know where people inferred an obsession though. I do like twizzlers though.8:37 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# @ShotLipgloss no peppers is too young to date8:34 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# Daisy had to go to the vet today. She is now 2lbs 3 oz. But whe she got home she shit a log that must have been at least 10oz. Then ate it.8:31 PM Mar 27th from TwitterBerry

# Oh sony dream machine how you taunt me with your 930am bullshit.I'm thinking we adjust this daylight savings crap, start the am at like 2pm?5:32 PM Mar 25th from TwitterBerry

# ugh ok so my jaw hurts evertime I close my mouth. No luck on the dentist front, my teeth are prestine nicotene caked gems. On to Round 2.5:28 PM Mar 25th from TwitterBerry

# I just tazed a spider with 950,000 volts. Thank you cig zone.5:37 AM Mar 25th from TwitterBerry

# Haha saxle blows - sax...could be a ska hard rock tribute.9:04 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Shred Yougent - lead guitar8:59 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Space bass frehley - bass8:15 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Just gonna say Funny games 07 is a better movie than funny games 97 ...its not just that I don't speak german, what I speak is the truth.7:21 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Leathermouth should play a show soon. I'm thinking early next month in california would be fun...7:14 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# These are puns by the way, thought I should clarify...dick swagger - mick jagger, tricky stixx - nikki sixx, stink - sting etc...6:18 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Possible names for band members of hard rock tribute band: dick swagger - singer, tricky stixx - drums, stink - bass6:12 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# Gallows listening party, red vines enhance every experience...all in all a successful evening spent with friends.5:39 AM Mar 24th from TwitterBerry

# I'm going out on a limb here but I think this means halloween is officially over. http://twitpic.com/wxeu6:47 AM Dec 27th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# My body aches, my hands feel broken all in all a very nice trip. I really had a blast happy Xmas xo5:47 PM Dec 21st, 2008 from TwitterFon

# I made this out of sun dried tomatoes and olives... http://twitpic.com/tywj9:26 PM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Its gametime ladies and germs http://twitpic.com/tyu99:21 PM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Ok really not to belabor this topic but why even have California if it's not going to have good weather? I mean really we need to reconsider7:44 PM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# P.s. Ray just taught me how to do this stuff, fuck technology10:32 AM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# @michaeljamesway spice fucking a pumpkin10:24 AM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

# LA is as cold as jersey...10:23 AM Dec 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

Da Ora le news verranno postate in ordine ( in basso quella più nuova ) e verranno tradotte in italiano.

Edited by ~vale93kotor} - 27/12/2009, 14:08

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 10:59

@himynameiskimmy I once said a similar thing to ralph steadman, he told me to "play all the wrong notes as if they were the right ones."
Trad: una volta mi ha detto una cosa simile Ralph Steadman, mi ha detto di "suonare tutte le note sbagliate, come se fossero quelle giuste."

Hey Jennifer Keck from Tenn. Thank you for sending me a box of rad shit. You kinda rule, I look forward to reading the books. Xo
Trad: Hey Jennifer Keck da Tenn Grazie per avermi inviato una scatola di rad(?) merda. È carina la regola, sono ansioso di leggere i libri. Xo

Werd http://twitpic.com/7us5a:
SPOILER (click to view)

Mama really likes titanic http://twitpic.com/7utb2
Trad: mama è relamente titanica!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 15:33

The vet said mama has "a honking goose cough", WTF?
Trad:Il veterinario ha detto mamma "una tosse d'oca", WTF?

You complete me. http://twitpic.com/86h3a
Trad:Tu mi completi

You're dumb RT @Anthroaparation: @Franklero I like the Frankenstein one My friend had better.
Trad:Stai muto RT @ Anthroaparation: @ Franklero mi piace Frankenstein Il mio amico aveva uno migliore.

@Anthroaparation mines better times infinity
Trad:(?)Miniere di tempi migliori d'infinito

Haha stupid people rule RT @deastatic: @Franklero you cant said stupid to people, thats rude :(
Trad:Nahhah Stupida persona rude! RT @deastatic: @Franklero non puoi dire stupida persona è rude

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 16:27

# Thank you? RT @Fannycid: @Franklero you are thle real Frank Iero of MCR10:28 PM Jul 11th from TwitterFon

#
All I need are vincent price movies and my Otis redding records, everything else is pretty much expendible.10:25 PM Jul 11th from TwitterFon

#
@mikeyway yes they melted down props from Indiana jones 4 and then before remolding it to a guitar they inserted a single pheonix feather4:14 AM Jul 6th from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
@invidia94 yea it's a 69 dan Armstrong clear plexi ampeg, shit is mint. Orig case and all,however it's missing the 2nd pickup(hb)...eBAY?4:09 AM Jul 6th from TwitterFon in reply to invidia94

#
Say hello to my little friend. We wrote a new song together last night. http://twitpic.com/9ghqr3:51 AM Jul 6th from TwitterFon

#
Exactly http://twitpic.com/9fg5d10:50 PM Jul 5th from TwitterFon

#
@PelserAngelique wierd so did I, and it was awesome. Twitterpunch!11:06 PM Jul 3rd from TwitterFon in reply to PelserAngelique

#
Haha RT @_The_Muggle_: @Franklero Coca-Cola backwards is aloC-acoC2:49 AM Jul 1st from TwitterFon

#
@Emilyx hmm probably because you have to type in the address and not da address. That might be the problem.2:42 AM Jul 1st from TwitterFon in reply to Emilyx

#
Yup thats the secret RT @biankis: @Franklero mexican coca cola is made with cane sugar....thus the difference from american coca cola lol2:41 AM Jul 1st from TwitterFon

#
@kraeallday no no no yuk. Bubble gum was not meant to be a beverage flavor. It should be reserved for amoxicillin and Hubba bubba only.2:37 AM Jul 1st from TwitterFon in reply to kraeallday

#
Mexican cocacola in a bottle = nectar of the gods. Nothing trumps it. It's powerful enough to fuel jets but too delicious to waste on jets8:51 PM Jun 30th from TwitterFon

#
To the two screaming prick faced toddlers who ruined my viewing of transformers last night, your mother should have sat on a coat hanger. Xo8:55 AM Jun 30th from TwitterFon

#
Fuckin' A right they do. http://twitpic.com/8qnm38:46 AM Jun 29th from TwitterFon

#
@mikeyway twitter in the shitter9:52 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterFon

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Thank you? @ RT Fannycid: @ Franklero si thle reale di Frank Iero MCR10: 28 PM 11 luglio da TwitterFon

#
Tutto quello che ho bisogno di Vincent Price filmati Otis Redding e il mio record, tutto il resto è molto expendible.10: 25 PM 11 luglio da TwitterFon

#
@ mikeyway sì che fusi props da Indiana Jones 4 e quindi prima remolding ad una chitarra che ha inserito un unico Fenice feather4: 14 luglio AM 6a da TwitterFon in risposta a mikeyway

#
@ invidia94 yea si tratta di un 69 Dan Armstrong Ampeg chiara plexi, merda è ottimo. Orig. caso e tutti, ma manca la 2a pickup (HB) ... eBay? 4:09 AM 6. Luglio da TwitterFon in risposta a invidia94

#
Dire ciao al mio piccolo amico. Abbiamo scritto una nuova canzone insieme la notte scorsa. http://twitpic.com/9ghqr3:51 AM luglio TwitterFon da 6.

#
Esattamente http://twitpic.com/9fg5d10:50 PM luglio TwitterFon da 5.

#
@ PelserAngelique strano così ho, ed è stato terribile. Twitterpunch! 11:06 PM luglio 3a da TwitterFon in risposta a PelserAngelique

#
Haha @ RT _The_Muggle_: @ Franklero Coca-Cola è indietro aloC-acoC2: 49 AM dal 1o luglio TwitterFon

#
@ Emilyx hmm probabilmente perché dovete digitare l'indirizzo e non da affrontare. Questo potrebbe essere il problem.2: 42 AM TwitterFon dal 1o luglio, in risposta ad Emilyx

#
Yup thats il segreto RT @ biankis: @ Franklero messicano Coca Cola è fatto con zucchero di canna .... quindi la differenza di coca cola da american lol2: 41 AM dal 1o luglio TwitterFon

#
@ kraeallday no no no yuk. Gomma da masticare non è stata pensata per essere una bevanda sapore. Essa dovrebbe essere riservata per l'amoxicillina e Hubba Bubba only.2: 37 AM TwitterFon dal 1o luglio, in risposta ad kraeallday

#
Messico in una bottiglia di cocacola = nettare degli dei. Nulla è Trumps. E 'abbastanza potente da carburante jet ma troppo delizioso per rifiuti jets8: PM 51 giugno TwitterFon da 30.

#
Per i due bambini di fronte urlando cazzo che rovina la mia visione di trasformatori la scorsa notte, tua madre dovrebbe avere su un sabato gruccia. Xo8: 55 AM TwitterFon da giugno 30.

#
Fuckin 'un diritto che fanno. http://twitpic.com/8qnm38:46 AM TwitterFon da giugno 29.

#
@ mikeyway Twitter in shitter9: PM 52 giugno TwitterFon da 23.

@DestroyTheStars if? shit, thats my prom picture. http://bit.ly/BRpvB
Trad:Se?Merda, questa è la mia foto promo

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 09:23

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80623405/ about 3 hours ago from web

#
copy / paste much?about 3 hours ago from web

#
RT coco6867@Franklero I'm glad you liked Harry Potter! 6 is my favorite movie so far and I'm bummed that so many people said they hated itabout 3 hours ago from web

#
RT hollyduh@Franklero I'm glad you liked Harry Potter! 6 is my favorite movie so far and I'm bummed that so many people said they hated itabout 3 hours ago from web

#
@mgieb yes holy shit! He got crumbs on his nose! She fed him the wizard version of a chips ahoy and he went at it like a pie eating contestabout 4 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to mgieb

#
@imblind @Franklero nopeabout 4 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to imblind

#
I take it you didnt like the harry/dumbledor blow job scene?RT @HelloImEmo: @Franklero: ...don't go see Harry potter6. The ending is so gay!about 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

#
Wow. Definitly go see Harry potter6. Shit is top notchabout 5 hours ago from TwitterFon

#
hmm is sleep and cheaters the cure for the common flu?10:00 AM Jul 16th from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80623405/ circa 3 ore fa da web

#
copia / incolla molto? circa 3 ore fa da web

#
RT coco6867 @ Franklero I'm glad ti è piaciuto Harry Potter! 6 è il mio film preferito finora e mi bummed che tanta gente ha detto che odiato itabout 3 ore fa da web

#
RT hollyduh @ Franklero I'm glad ti è piaciuto Harry Potter! 6 è il mio film preferito finora e mi bummed che tanta gente ha detto che odiato itabout 3 ore fa da web

#
@ mgieb sì santa merda! Egli ha briciole sul suo naso! Ha alimentato lui la procedura guidata versione di un chip Ahoy e andò a lui come una torta di mangiare contestabout 4 ore fa da TwitterFon in risposta a mgieb

#
imblind @ @ Franklero nopeabout 4 ore fa da TwitterFon in risposta a imblind

#
I take it didnt come voi di Harry / dumbledor blow job scena? @ RT HelloImEmo: @ Franklero: ... non vedere Harry potter6. La fine è così gay! Circa 4 ore fa da TwitterFon

#
Wow. Sicuramente andare vedere Harry potter6. Shit è superiore notchabout 5 ore fa da TwitterFon

#
hmm imbroglioni è il sonno e la cura per l'influenza comune? 10:00 AM 16. lug dal web

@_nathy hahaha thank you
Trad:hahaha grazie!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 10:36

# @MiDesfileNegro yes, it's a rather unfortunate turn of events10:40 AM Jul 26th from TwitterFon in reply to MiDesfileNegro

#
schnikeys gang it's Rohnny Rash! ...no? too obscure? http://twitpic.com/boner10:37 AM Jul 26th from TwitterFon

#
"put ze candle beck"6:38 AM Jul 26th from TwitterFon

#
One of my favorite people in the world, and the best musician I ever had the pleasure to work with. mr. Ray toro http://twitpic.com/bme6c12:09 AM Jul 26th from TwitterFon

#
Ray toro has started picking up homeless people in a rented camaro and playing them the new record. If only Ray used his powers for evil...11:51 PM Jul 25th from TwitterFon

#
what does this question mean? no its actual meatbot schematics RTperiwinklelepax@franklero http://twitpic.com/bf4eo - it's satire, right?9:58 AM Jul 25th from web

#
Ro-beef 1 a.k.a. Meat-bot version 1.0 http://twitpic.com/bf4eo7:42 AM Jul 24th from TwitterFon

#
Whoa RT @UHMtweet: First pic of Fred Krueger in new Elm Street: http://bit.ly/pxQly4:26 AM Jul 23rd from TwitterFon

#
@Yekith wow11:45 AM Jul 22nd from web in reply to Yekith

#
http://bit.ly/q2Ykd10:19 AM Jul 22nd from web

#
@annasommer thank you for that, fruit attacking young children is my 4th favorite thing in the world.9:56 AM Jul 22nd from web in reply to annasommer

#
i really like this band, check them out --> http://www.myspace.com/titu...4:36 PM Jul 20th from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ MiDesfileNegro sì, è un po 'infelice di girare events10: 40 AM 26. Luglio da TwitterFon in risposta a MiDesfileNegro

#
schnikeys banda è Rohnny Rash! ... no? troppo oscuro? http://twitpic.com/boner10:37 AM TwitterFon da luglio 26.

#
"messa ze candela Beck" 6:38 AM TwitterFon da luglio 26.

#
Uno dei miei preferiti di persone nel mondo, e il miglior musicista che io abbia mai avuto il piacere di lavorare. mr. Ray Toro http://twitpic.com/bme6c12:09 AM TwitterFon da luglio 26.

#
Ray Toro ha iniziato a far salire le persone in una casa in affitto Camaro e la riproduzione di loro il nuovo record. Se solo Ray utilizzato i suoi poteri per il male ... 11:51 PM TwitterFon da luglio 25.

#
questa domanda che cosa significa? non la sua effettiva meatbot schemi RTperiwinklelepax @ franklero http://twitpic.com/bf4eo - è satira, non è vero? 9:58 AM 25. lug dal web

#
Ro-1 aka carni Carni-bot versione 1.0 http://twitpic.com/bf4eo7:42 AM TwitterFon da luglio 24.

#
Whoa @ RT UHMtweet: in primo luogo le foto di Fred Krueger in nuovi Elm Street: http://bit.ly/pxQly4:26 AM TwitterFon da luglio 23.

#
@ Yekith wow11: 45 AM 22. Lug dal web, in risposta ad Yekith

#
AM 22. lug http://bit.ly/q2Ykd10:19 dal web

#
@ annasommer la ringrazio per questo, frutto attaccando i figli piccoli è il mio preferito cosa 4a nel world.9: 56 AM 22. lug dal web, in risposta ad annasommer

#
Mi piace molto questo gruppo, check them out -> http://www.myspace.com/titu...4:36 PM luglio 20a dal web

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 08:10

#
ok no seriously this is the last thing haha www.viddler.com/explore/fai...about 20 hours ago from web

#
last thing before Zzz, les paul was an incredible player and innovator, but he was a total dick to me when i was 15 so fuck him, hes dead xoabout 21 hours ago from web

#
@JaydeSays oot uoy kcufabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to JaydeSays

#
@daylin05 very amazing and very sweaty. toys were bought, cokes were drunk, polaroids were taken. all in all i love japan, arigato for askinabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to daylin05

#
@seriouscreep yo no dice swib, sorry they dont sell long johns in the sweltering summer, your gonna have to swipe mine for the time beingabout 21 hours ago from web in reply to seriouscreep

#
holy shit go to www.SHOCKHOUND.COM to see The Architects new video for "Bastards at the gate", fucking incredible!! xoabout 21 hours ago from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
#
ok no sul serio questa è l'ultima cosa haha www.viddler.com / esplorare / fai...about 20 ore fa da web

#
ultima cosa prima di zzz, Les Paul è stato un giocatore incredibile e innovatore, ma è stato un totale di cazzo a me quando mi è stato di 15 in modo cazzo di lui, hes morti xoabout 21 ore fa da web

#
@ JaydeSays oot uoy kcufabout 21 ore fa da web in risposta a JaydeSays

#
@ daylin05 molto sorprendente e molto sudato. i giocattoli sono stati acquistati, coke erano ubriachi, sono stati presi polaroids. tutto in tutti i love giappone, Arigato per askinabout 21 ore fa da web in risposta a daylin05

#
@ seriouscreep dadi swib yo no, mi spiace che dont vendere lungo johns soffocante in estate, la tua gonna a swipe miniera per il tempo beingabout 21 ore fa da web in risposta a seriouscreep

#
holy shit www.SHOCKHOUND.COM per andare a vedere il nuovo video per Architetti "Bastards al cancello", cazzo incredibile! xoabout 21 ore fa da web

reading hunter thompson in a hammock on a beach with my favorite person in the entire world....this must be what heroin feels like.about 2 hours ago from web
Trad:
Sto leggendo Hunter Thompson su un'amaca in spiaggia con la mia persona preferita in tutto il mondo...
Questo è come ti deve fare sentire l'eroina
(la traduzione non rende molto... leggetela in inglese... è stupenda!!)

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 09:40

Nuova immagine profilo:

# An image from the inner sanctum... http://twitpic.com/g7rzf10:40 AM Sep 2nd from TwitterFon
#
"I wanna rock n roll all night, and eat breakfast every day." http://twitpic.com/g4aq21:01 PM Sep 1st from TwitterFon
#
@mikeyway yes! Or you can get all of them! taz and tweety hangin out together in a barbedwire frame getting peed on by that rascally Calvin8:07 PM Aug 31st from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway
#
Haha I love this! Its incredible how realistic youve made it RT @x_DarkBullet: @Franklero http://twitpic.com/g1rms take a look so funny8:04 PM Aug 31st from TwitterFon
#
U can never go wrong with barbedwire or tribal RT @HaifaAlAlsheikh:@Franklero I wanna get a tatt but I have no idea of what any suggestions?8:01 PM Aug 31st from TwitterFon
#
Hahaha RT @swear_bot: Dear @franklero, Ouch. Love, The English Language7:05 PM Aug 31st from TwitterFon
#
Hey kids, Whitey O'Malley sez "Fuck Y'alls Boat!" http://twitpic.com/g1k4o6:59 PM Aug 31st from TwitterFon
#
@raytoro http://twitpic.com/fy90412:01 AM Aug 31st from TwitterFon in reply to raytoro
#
@Xgirl_romanceX I'm really enjoying arkham right now. I like halo even though I suck and same goes for street fighter4. Fallout3 was the jam7:14 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon in reply to Xgirl_romanceX
#
Dare i say even better idea? RT @tiffanized: I'd buy it. I'd buy 2 hrs of you guys farting. @Franklero7:08 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon
#
@spend4zen no don't be creepy...they are my private pants7:07 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon in reply to spend4zen
#
@johnnydeath0 hahaha um no7:05 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon in reply to johnnydeath0
#
Best idea ever RT @Leonardo_Alex: @Franklero you guys should sell the album next month,but... it should be empty, with an IOU note in it7:04 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon
#
@envyone ok lastword on this. People who like my band can still be fuckwads at the same time,it's not either or.I reserve the right to block7:03 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon in reply to envyone
#
@ariana_romance ha blockathon = fail! seriously I ended up with more followers! my block finger was slower than they could multiply. Foiled!5:07 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon in reply to ariana_romance
#
Oh shit I forgot to Twitter how much I loved inglorious basterds... I wanna go see it again put make sure I go pee during mike meyers scene4:58 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon
#
My knees beat up my pants, so I had to get new pants. My new pants are skinny man pants in a fat man size... Let's see how this plays out.3:46 PM Aug 30th from TwitterFon
#
@Sexlessness hahahah2:12 PM Aug 29th from TwitterFon in reply to Sexlessness
#
@seamusrabbit that rules. My dad took me to shows as a kid, it means alot. Nice work.2:11 PM Aug 29th from TwitterFon in reply to seamusrabbit
#
@VikkieVamp you know nothing about me or what I've done. You can keep your respect if you've based you're opinion of me on my Twitter posts1:00 PM Aug 29th from TwitterFon in reply to VikkieVamp
#
@ammd23 haha9:12 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to ammd23
#
@jeffreysspsmith oh im sorry professor english, ever hear of 140 letter limit? Sometimes a few "t"s get sacrificed4:13 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to jeffreysspsmith
#
RT @TheArchitectsKC: VA Bch show! Sunday at noon, 4th street and Atlantic at Vans east coast surfing championships. Outdoor show!!4:06 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
@VivoSuUnaMela because my 45k send me annoying shit like this. Ha Blocked.2:17 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to VivoSuUnaMela
#
Ok i have 45 thousand plus followers...Seems like way too many Im gonna have a blockathon.Anyone who wants a free block send somethin shity1:45 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
@newageamazon ah good point, but if she was then she wouldn't have been devestated to find out she was M.Myers sister12:47 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to newageamazon
#
But because I do like RZ other movies Im curious to see a directors cut. so there is my abbreviated review for everyone that asked for it.12:39 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
Would you have a C.Manson poster over your bed a year later? The movie really let me down. I hope this was a fuck u to the powers that be...12:36 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
I thought they were great but the rest of the movie I don't know what he was thinking. If you survived a brutal attack by a serial killer...12:34 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
Ok to clear up... I actually really loved what RZ did with Halloween 1, and was so excited to see H2, the kills were brutal and realistic...12:32 PM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
GOD DAMNIT ! RT @UHMtweet: Rob Zombie is now remaking THE BLOB http://bit.ly/jEotb2:59 AM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
Fuck me, i just saw halloween2 ....And I don't want to talk about it.2:58 AM Aug 28th from TwitterFon
#
@ashshirley do whatever it is you truely want. But if you want my opinion, wait. 2 years is not a long time...your skin will still be there2:45 AM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to ashshirley
#
@coalesceox ha holy shit Jamia's playing that too, those games are amazing!2:17 AM Aug 28th from TwitterFon in reply to coalesceox
#
@thewrongshoes you are an annoying simpleton, i bet you tell people its not the heat its the humidity. I take pleasure in blocking you.6:27 PM Aug 27th from TwitterFon in reply to thewrongshoes
#
@x_muffingirl that was actually a message for you from your mom, she also sez pick your socks up off the floor! We were hoping u saw it phew6:23 PM Aug 27th from TwitterFon in reply to x_muffingirl
#
@thewrongshoes judges?....um sorry the judges are saying not racist, because it ended in the friendly -A and not the racist suffix -ER.3:33 PM Aug 27th from TwitterFon in reply to thewrongshoes
#
Haha RT @seriouscreep: uhhh just saw a girl post the phrase " twiggaz" to describe her tweet niggaz. GENIUS!12:43 PM Aug 27th from TwitterFon
#
@mynameislorena I can't, diablo wrote that12:41 PM Aug 27th from TwitterFon in reply to mynameislorena
#
..... http://twitpic.com/fd80u1:46 PM Aug 26th from TwitterFon
#
Me encantan El corazon, y sangre' sangre' ....es el diablo1:45 PM Aug 26th from TwitterFon
#
@Stemum ha I love ft too hopefully soon the book is done justa matter of figuring out the publishing options. Ill try and keep people posted4:24 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon in reply to Stemum
#
@HelsinkiValo yea but I don't have a ps3 plus that fucks you out of any extra downloadable content yknow?4:21 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon in reply to HelsinkiValo
#
@mikeyway Twitter in the shitter! Limited engagement my chem appearing all day long in the crap factory4:11 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon
#
@S_I_N_E_R to take different meds and steroids that made me gain weight super fast but thanks for asking4:07 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon in reply to S_I_N_E_R
#
@S_I_N_E_R ha actually it's cause I have a stomach condition where my body produces extra enzymes which causes me severe pain and I had ...4:06 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon in reply to S_I_N_E_R
#
Just felt like telling everyone I'm really excited to play arkam asylum tonight and even more excited to see Halloween 2 this weekend.4:03 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon
#
@Sugarstarz haha amazing. Killing it with a ukaleli.3:42 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon in reply to Sugarstarz
#
My favorite new shoes....I really hope they weren't made in a sweatshop. http://twitpic.com/f9lbk3:30 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon
#
@INKprivacy ha really? i had to get a new pillow. sorry i didnt hear anything im kinda deaf8:09 PM Aug 23rd from web in reply to INKprivacy
#
@Kayteaface haha i like this one better8:07 PM Aug 23rd from web in reply to Kayteaface
#
@mikeyway oh you mean secret wars? Its Coming soon in high def11:43 PM Aug 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway
#
According to the New England Journal of Medicine listening to My Chemical Romance while pregnant can greatly improve your childs handsomness11:40 PM Aug 22nd from TwitterFon
#
@mikeyway @MattGalle that shirt is amazing I'm so glad someone got it. Kinda wish you got that slightly racist mcdonalds shirt as well2:53 PM Aug 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway
#
I'm way into the new coalesce record, "OX". Shit's so heavy that when you go to iTunes and click "buy record" your computer breaks your nose6:25 AM Aug 22nd from TwitterFon
#
@gerardway yea I know they have one in the automotive museum by the palazzo. I liked the falcon bullet they built for Jason lee shits tight!9:09 PM Aug 21st from TwitterFon in reply to gerardway
#
@gerardway Ribbit http://twitpic.com/et5w19:02 PM Aug 21st from TwitterFon in reply to gerardway
#
if you're looking for an interesting read i highly recommend Mischa Berlinski's article on Haitian Zombies in Sept 09 issue of Men's Journal7:26 PM Aug 21st from web
#
If your hair is tucked in your backpocket so u can walk and you're not locked in a fairytale tower you've given up http://twitpic.com/epjbh6:44 AM Aug 21st from TwitterFon
#
@seriouscreep ooooh or am I up very late? Depends on where in the world is Frankenstein iero, let's play guess the time zone swiberella.6:19 AM Aug 21st from TwitterFon in reply to seriouscreep
#
@alexpardee holy fuck kid where is that?6:09 AM Aug 21st from TwitterFon in reply to alexpardee
#
RT @TheArchitectsKC: hello San Jose/Mountain View, CA...on Skullcandy at 6:15 today..3:26 PM Aug 20th from TwitterFon
#
Haha right on RT @northrencoldnes: @Franklero i know, i sucked balls frank....3:08 PM Aug 20th from TwitterFon
#
Saw GIJOE, apparently the GI stands for Goaheadandburn10dollarsthenpunchyourselfinthedick Insteadofseeingthishorriblefuckingmovie JOE3:02 PM Aug 20th from TwitterFon
#
This is my new friend Alfred. I went to eat at taco bell and he decided just to wait outside for me. What a wierdo http://twitpic.com/egcqh3:13 AM Aug 19th from TwitterFon
#
@Gofackadawg oh damn F to the bean happy birfday my dear. Xo2:52 AM Aug 19th from TwitterFon
#
Behind my head the earth is farting http://twitpic.com/ec1f212:52 AM Aug 18th from TwitterFon
#
Me and the sidekick are tearing shit up in my new favorite place. Listening to Tom petty, eating goobers, and exploring volcanic craters SIK9:59 PM Aug 17th from TwitterFon
#
@ShaunSimon reading invisible signed book in front of visible donkey crossing. Worlds collide! http://twitpic.com/eaidm4:19 PM Aug 17th from TwitterFon in reply to ShaunSimon
#
@gerardway ...some people walk the thin line and some people snort that shit like belushi.5:30 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to gerardway
#
@gerardway the fuckin boufff! ripping life a new vagina. crashing cars and talking about wanting to date his mom.5:28 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to gerardway
#
@samanthaelena sorry i dont make the rules..but the good news is being bitter about not being forward and slutty over the internet works too5:20 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to samanthaelena
#
@Kayteaface ha nice build up, not-davinci. ps remind me to get that giant tumor on my face looked at.5:14 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to Kayteaface
#
@PenseyPrep thats not true we've always been super respectful and nice to our fans. oh by the way you spelled Pencey wrong you fucking idiot4:37 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to PenseyPrep
#
Holy crap, look who came to save us from the eggplant parmigiana!!! http://twitpic.com/e7web12:20 AM Aug 17th from TwitterFon
#
Thank you macaroni grill for cleverly renaming the crayons after food, roasted RED pepper and BLUE cheese. Almost thought I warped to Italy.12:17 AM Aug 17th from TwitterFon
#
@ericmcbrearty hahah4:08 PM Aug 15th from web in reply to ericmcbrearty
#
@xEagerEyes daaaaaamn girl4:08 PM Aug 15th from web in reply to xEagerEyes
#
RT @TheArchitectsKC: Washingtonians, we are on at 6:45 at the gorge today. Skullcandy stage as per usual.12:34 PM Aug 15th from TwitterFon
#
Blade runner is on syfy bitches, get on it! Damn, things just keep turning up Millhouse.11:51 AM Aug 15th from TwitterFon
#
and the winner for best protest sign shown on the news yesterday goes to, "hide your beagle, michael vick is an eagle." by angry fat lady.11:30 AM Aug 15th from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Un'immagine dal sancta sanctorum ... http://twitpic.com/g7rzf10:40 AM 2 settembre da TwitterFon
#
"I wanna rock n roll per tutta la notte, e fare colazione tutti i giorni." http://twitpic.com/g4aq21:01 PM 1 settembre da TwitterFon
#
@ mikeyway sì! Oppure si può ottenere tutti! Taz e Titti hangin fuori insieme in una cornice di Barbedwire ricevendo pisciato da quel briccone Calvin8: 07 31 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad mikeyway
#
Haha I love this! La sua incredibile youve come realistica reso RT @ x_DarkBullet: @ http://twitpic.com/g1rms Franklero uno sguardo così funny8: 04 31 agosto da TwitterFon
#
U non può mai andare male con RT Barbedwire o tribali @ HaifaAlAlsheikh: @ Franklero voglio ottenere un TATT ma non ho idea di che cosa qualche suggerimento? 8:01 31 Agosto da TwitterFon
#
Hahaha @ RT swear_bot: Caro @ franklero, Ouch. Love, The Language7 inglese: 05 31 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Hey ragazzi, sez O'Malley Whitey "Fuck Y'alls barca!" http://twitpic.com/g1k4o6:59 PM 31 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ raytoro http://twitpic.com/fy90412:01 AM 31 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad raytoro
#
@ Xgirl_romanceX Sono davvero molto contento Arkham adesso. Mi piace halo anche se ho succhiare e lo stesso vale per strada fighter4. Fallout3 è stato il jam7: 14 PM 30 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad Xgirl_romanceX
#
Oserei dire un'idea ancora migliore? @ RT tiffanized: I'd buy it. I'd buy 2 ore di voi ragazzi farting. @ Franklero7: 08 30 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ spend4zen no non essere creepy ... sono il mio pants7 privati: 07 30 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad spend4zen
#
@ johnnydeath0 um hahaha No7: 05 30 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad johnnydeath0
#
Best idea ever @ RT Leonardo_Alex: @ Franklero you guys dovrebbe vendere l'album il prossimo mese, ma ... esso dovrebbe essere vuoto, con una nota cambiale in IT7: 04 30 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ lastWord ok envyone su questo. Persone che amano la mia band è ancora possibile fuckwads allo stesso tempo, non è né or.I riserva il diritto di block7: 03 30 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad envyone
#
@ blockathon ha ariana_romance = fail! seriamente ho finito con i seguaci di più! il mio dito blocco è stato più lento di quanto potrebbero moltiplicarsi. Sventato! 5:07 30 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad ariana_romance
#
Oh, merda ho dimenticato di Twitter quanto ho amato ingloriosa Basterds ... Voglio andare a vedere di nuovo messo assicurarsi vado pipì durante Mike Meyers scene4: 58 PM 30 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Le mie ginocchia hanno picchiato i miei pantaloni, così ho dovuto ottenere i pantaloni nuovi. I miei pantaloni nuovi pantaloni uomo magro in una dimensione di uomo grasso ... Vediamo come questo gioca out.3: 46 PM 30 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ Sexlessness hahahah2: 12 29 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad Sexlessness
#
@ seamusrabbit che le regole. Mio padre mi portò in mostra come un bambino, significa molto. Nice work.2: 11 29 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad seamusrabbit
#
@ VikkieVamp tu non sai niente di me o di quello che ho fatto. È possibile mantenere il vostro rispetto, se hai basata sei opinione su di me sul mio Twitter posts1: 00 pm 29 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad VikkieVamp
#
@ ammd23 haha9: 12 28 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad ammd23
#
@ jeffreysspsmith oh im english professore spiace, mai sentito parlare di 140 limite lettera? A volte qualche "t" s get sacrificed4: 13 PM 28 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad jeffreysspsmith
#
@ RT TheArchitectsKC: VA show Bch! Domenica a mezzogiorno, 4th street e Atlantico a Vans costa orientale surf campionati. Show all'aperto! 4:06 28 Agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ VivoSuUnaMela perché la mia 45k mandarmi roba noiosa come questa. Ha Blocked.2: 17 PM 28 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad VivoSuUnaMela
#
Ok sono i 45 mila seguaci più ... Sembra senso Im che troppi hanno una gonna blockathon.Anyone che vuole un blocco libero inviare qualcosa shity1: 45 PM 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ newageamazon ah buon punto, ma se fosse così non sarebbe stato devestated per scoprire che era M. Myers sister12: 47 PM 28 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad newageamazon
#
Ma perché mi piacciono i film RZ altri Im curioso di vedere uno Directors Cut. quindi non c'è la mia recensione abbreviato per tutti che ha chiesto di it.12: 39 PM 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Vuoi avere un poster C. Manson sul tuo letto, un anno dopo? Il film davvero let me down. Mi auguro che questo era un fuck u ai poteri che essere ... 12:36 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Ho pensato che sono stati grandi, ma il resto del film non so cosa stesse pensando. Se si sopravvissuto a un attacco brutale da un serial killer ... 12:34 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Ok per chiarire ... I actually apprezzato ciò che ha fatto con RZ Halloween 1, e fu così entusiasta di vedere H2, la uccide erano brutali e realistici ... 12:32 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
GOD DAMNIT! @ RT UHMtweet: Rob Zombie è ora rifare il BLOB http://bit.ly/jEotb2:59 AM 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Fuck me, ho appena visto halloween2 .... E io non voglio parlare di it.2: 58 AM 28 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ ashshirley fare ciò che si desidera veramente. Ma se vuoi il mio parere, attendere. 2 anni non è da molto tempo ... la vostra pelle sarà ancora there2: 45 AM 28 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad ashshirley
#
playing @ coalesceox ha holy shit Jamia che anche quei giochi sono sorprendenti! 2:17 28 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad coalesceox
#
@ thewrongshoes sei un sempliciotto fastidioso, scommetto che dire alla gente la sua non il calore della sua umidità. Ho il piacere di blocco you.6: 27 PM 27 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad thewrongshoes
#
@ x_muffingirl che era in realtà un messaggio per te da tua mamma, anche lei sez scegliere i tuoi calzini da terra! Speravamo u vide phew6: 23 PM 27 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad x_muffingirl
#
@ thewrongshoes giudici ?.... um dispiace i giudici non sono razzista dire, perché è finito in amichevole-A e non il suffisso-razzista ER.3: 33 PM 27 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad thewrongshoes
#
Haha @ RT seriouscreep: uhhh appena visto una ragazza dopo la frase "twiggaz" per descrivere la sua niggaz tweet. GENIUS! 12:43 27 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ mynameislorena non posso, diablo ha scritto that12: 41 PM 27 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad mynameislorena
#
..... http://twitpic.com/fd80u1:46 PM 26 agosto da TwitterFon
#
.... Es el diablo1: 45 El corazon Me encantan, sangre y 'sangre' PM 26 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ Stemum ha I love ft troppo speriamo presto il libro è fatto di materia justa capire le opzioni di pubblicazione. Ill cercare di tenere la gente posted4: 24 PM 25 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad Stemum
#
@ HelsinkiValo sì, ma non ho una PS3 plus che ti fotte di fuori di ogni yknow extra contenuti scaricabili? 4:21 25 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad HelsinkiValo
#
@ Twitter mikeyway nel Cagone! Impegno Limited My Chem apparire tutto il giorno in crap factory4: 11 25 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ S_I_N_E_R a prendere meds diversi e gli steroidi, che mi ha fatto aumento di peso super veloce, ma grazie per asking4: 07 25 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad S_I_N_E_R
#
@ Ha S_I_N_E_R realtà è la causa I ha una condizione di stomaco, dove il mio corpo produce enzimi extra che mi causa forti dolori e ho avuto ... 4:06 25 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad S_I_N_E_R
#
Solo voglia di dire a tutti Sono davvero entusiasta di giocare stasera asilo Arkam e ancora più entusiasti di vedere Halloween 2 questo weekend.4: 03 25 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ Haha Sugarstarz amazing. Uccidendo con un ukaleli.3: 42 PM 25 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad Sugarstarz
#
My favorite scarpe nuove .... spero davvero che non sono state effettuate in una fabbrica. http://twitpic.com/f9lbk3:30 PM 25 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ Ha INKprivacy davvero? Ho avuto per ottenere un cuscino nuovo. Mi dispiace non ha ancora sentito niente im kinda deaf8: 09 23 agosto from web in risposta alla INKprivacy
#
@ Kayteaface haha I like this one better8: 07 23 agosto from web in risposta alla Kayteaface
#
@ mikeyway oh you mean guerre segreto? La sua Coming soon in def11 alta: 43 PM 22 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad mikeyway
#
Secondo il New England Journal of Medicine l'ascolto di My Chemical Romance durante la gravidanza può notevolmente migliorare il vostro bambino handsomness11: 40 PM 22 agosto da TwitterFon
#
mikeyway @ @ MattGalle quella camicia è sorprendente Sono così contenta che qualcuno got it. Kinda auguriamo che ho un po 'razzista McDonalds shirt come well2: 53 PM 22 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad mikeyway
#
Sono in modo nuovo record coalesce, "bue". Merda è così pesante che quando vai a iTunes e fare clic su "buy" record computer spezza il nose6: 25 AM 22 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ yea gerardway So che hanno uno nel museo automobilistico dal palazzo. Mi è piaciuto il proiettile falco hanno costruito per Jason Lee shits tight! 9:09 21 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad gerardway
#
@ gerardway Ribbit http://twitpic.com/et5w19:02 PM 21 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad gerardway
#
Se stai cercando un interessante leggere i highly recommend articolo Mischa Berlinski sulla Zombies haitiani in Sept 09 Numero di Journal7 Uomo: 26 PM 21 agosto from web
#
Se i vostri capelli è nascosto nel tuo backpocket così u può camminare e non si è chiuso in una torre da favola che hai rinunciato http://twitpic.com/epjbh6:44 AM 21 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ ooooh seriouscreep o sono io a molto tardi? Dipende da dove nel mondo è iero Frankenstein, let's play indovinare il fuso orario swiberella.6: 19 AM 21 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad seriouscreep
#
@ alexpardee kid fuck santa dove è? 6:09 21 Agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad alexpardee
#
@ RT TheArchitectsKC: ciao San Jose / Mountain View, CA ... su Skullcandy alle 6:15 di oggi .. 3:26 20 Agosto da TwitterFon
#
Diritto Haha su RT @ northrencoldnes: @ Franklero Lo so, ho le palle succhiato Frank .... 3:08 20 Agosto da TwitterFon
#
Saw GIJoe, a quanto pare il GI è l'acronimo di Goaheadandburn10dollarsthenpunchyourselfinthedick Insteadofseeingthishorriblefuckingmovie JOE3: 02 20 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Questo è il mio nuovo amico Alfred. Sono andato a mangiare a Taco Bell e decise solo di aspettare fuori per me. Che http://twitpic.com/egcqh3:13 wierdo AM 19 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ Gofackadawg oh damn F al bean birfday felice mia cara. Xo2: 52 AM 19 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Dietro la mia testa la terra è farting http://twitpic.com/ec1f212:52 AM 18 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Io e il Sidekick si stanno strappando merda nel mio nuovo posto preferito. L'ascolto di Tom Petty, mangiare Goobers, e ad esplorare i crateri vulcanici SIK9: 59 PM 17 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ ShaunSimon lettura invisibili libro firmato a fronte di asino visibile l'attraversamento. Worlds Collide! http://twitpic.com/eaidm4:19 PM 17 agosto da TwitterFon in risposta ad ShaunSimon
#
@ gerardway ... alcune persone a piedi la linea sottile e alcune persone che snort merda come belushi.5: 30 AM 17 agosto from web in risposta alla gerardway
#
@ gerardway il boufff cazzo! che strappa la vita di una vagina nuova. crash auto e parlando di voler data la sua mom.5: 28 AM 17 agosto from web in risposta alla gerardway
#
@ samanthaelena sorry dont fare il .. regole, ma la buona notizia è l'amarezza di non essere in avanti e troia su internet funziona too5: 20 AM 17 agosto from web in risposta alla samanthaelena
#
@ Kayteaface ha nice costruire, non-DaVinci. ps mi ricordano per ottenere che il tumore gigante sul mio viso sembrava at.5: 14 AM 17 agosto from web in risposta alla Kayteaface
#
@ PenseyPrep thats non è vero siamo sempre stati super rispettoso e gentile con i nostri fan. oh dal modo in cui hai digitato male Pencey you fucking idiot4: 37 AM 17 agosto from web in risposta alla PenseyPrep
#
Holy crap, guarda che è venuto a salvarci dalla parmigiana di melanzane! http://twitpic.com/e7web12:20 AM 17 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Ringrazio Macaroni Grill per abilmente rinominare le matite dopo i pasti, arrosto pepe rosso e formaggio blu. Quasi pensavo deformati a Italy.12: 17 AM 17 agosto da TwitterFon
#
@ hahah4 ericmcbrearty: 08 15 agosto from web in risposta alla ericmcbrearty
#
@ xEagerEyes daaaaaamn girl4: 08 15 agosto from web in risposta alla xEagerEyes
#
@ RT TheArchitectsKC: Washingtonians, siamo a 6:45 di oggi in gola. Skullcandy stadio come per usual.12: 34 PM 15 agosto da TwitterFon
#
Blade runner è in cagne syfy, get on it! Damn, appena le cose continuano ad apparire Millhouse.11: 51 AM 15 agosto da TwitterFon
#
e il vincitore per il miglior segno di protesta mostrato sui telegiornali di ieri va a "nascondi il tuo beagle, Michael Vick è un'aquila». dalla rabbia lady.11 grassi: 30 AM 15 agosto dal web

Please try not to "kill the fucking lights.", thanks management http://twitpic.com/g8qbe3:06 PM Sep 2nd from TwitterFon
Trad:Per favore non provate a "uccidere ste fottute luci",grazie amministrazione

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 10/9/2009, 09:42

Ok fine, but where do all the handicapped guys who are also wearing hawaiian shirts pee? http://twitpic.com/h1qcv5:49 AM Sep 9th from TwitterFon
Trad:Ok bene.ma dove vanno tutti i ragazzi handicappati che stanno indossando delle camicie hawainane?
(immagine allegata: http://twitpic.com/h1qcv)

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 17:29

http://kanyegate.tumblr.com 12:24 AM Sep 17th from web

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 19:10

Hark, an angel doth passeth by... http://twitpic.com/ipyuu 18 minutes ago from Echofon
Trad:Ascolta,un angelo sta passando. ( http://twitpic.com/ipyuu )

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 17:55

# Go out and buy 10 copies each of the new every time I die record, new junk aesthetic, it's fantastic.. I love this band, sooooo good.9:33 PM Sep 26th from Echofon

# Once bitten, I must now roam eternity as a chihuahua of the night. http://twitpic.com/j4ug82:19 AM Sep 26th from Echofon

# @GiveEmHell_Kid ok here's your reply. now for you to keep your side of the bargain...Commence shitting yourself.11:35 PM Sep 24th from Echofon in reply to GiveEmHell_Kid

# The moment we've all been waiting for....Ass Knuckles http://twitpic.com/iz42r9:54 PM Sep 24th from Echofon

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Uscire e comprare 10 copie ciascuno dei nuovi Every Time I Die record, estetica junk nuovo, è fantastico .. I love this band, sooooo good.9: 33 PM 26 settembre da Echofon

# Una volta morso, ora devo vagare l'eternità come un chihuahua della notte. http://twitpic.com/j4ug82:19 AM 26 settembre da Echofon

# @ Ok GiveEmHell_Kid ecco la sua risposta. ora per voi per mantenere la parte del contratto ... Commence shitting yourself.11: 35 PM 24 settembre da Echofon in risposta ad GiveEmHell_Kid

# Nel momento in cui siamo stati tutti in attesa di .... Ass http://twitpic.com/iz42r9:54 PM 24 settembre da Echofon Knuckles

I'm short, but not short enough to fit into this and it bums me out. http://twitpic.com/jdy9z about 22 hours ago from Echofon

Trad:Sono corto,ma non corto (piccolo) abbastanza da mettermi dentro qui e farmi uscire da barbone
( http://twitpic.com/jdy9z )

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 16:22

Zzzzz http://twitpic.com/jkb8f 4:48 AM Sep 29th from Echofon

Zzzz Zzzzz http://twitpic.com/jkbc8 4:48 AM Sep 29th from Echofon

Zzzz Zzzzz Zzzz http://twitpic.com/jkbn 44:51 AM Sep 29th from Echofon

Zzzzz Zzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz http://twitpic.com/jkbq 44:52 AM Sep 29th from Echofon

It's so much easier to get well soon when Romulus the crazy eyed monkey doctor is pumping you full of fun pills http://twitpic.com/jmht3 8:24 PM Sep 29th from Echofon
Trad:è molto più facile fare bene in fretta quando Romulus, la pazza scimmia occhialuta (??) dottore ti sta pompando un sacco di divertenti pillole

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 09:37

Halloween is coming! ...so Peppers gets a new sweater. http://twitpic.com/k03yh 11:44 PM Oct 2nd from Echofon
Trad:Halloween sta arrivando... così Pepper si prende un nuovo maglione (è carino!)

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 22/10/2009, 17:18

# A frank Lero original. Warning: do not wear while operating heavy machinery http://twitpic.com/mfv2cabout 11 hours ago from Echofon

# Best thing to do after seeing where the wild things are in IMAX is get drunk walk down the street and watch DEICIDE http://twitpic.com/mfusdabout 11 hours ago from Echofon

# Hi everyone I've been busy ...here's some pictures xo BOO! http://twitpic.com/mfuhdabout 11 hours ago from Echofon

# California love bitches http://twitpic.com/lnl7f11:20 PM Oct 15th from Echofon

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# A Frank Lero originale. Attenzione: non indossare durante il funzionamento http://twitpic.com/mfv2cabout macchinari pesanti 11 ore fa da Echofon

# Cosa migliore da fare dopo aver visto dove le cose selvatici sono in IMAX è ubriacarsi camminare per strada e guardare http://twitpic.com/mfusdabout DEICIDE 11 ore fa da Echofon

# Ciao a tutti Sono stato occupato ... ecco qualche foto XO BOO! ore 11 http://twitpic.com/mfuhdabout fa da Echofon

# Amore California cagne http://twitpic.com/lnl7f11:20 PM 15 ottobre da Echofon

Ok last one for tonight... Really? You couldn't find a more appetizing name for your sushi truck? Try harder people http://twitpic.com/mfvdlabout 11 hours ago from Echofon
Trad:Ok l'ultima stanotte..davvero? non potresti trovare un nome più appetitoso per un "vagone" di sushi?Prova persone migliori..

32 replies since 17/6/2009, 11:08   226 views