Ray Toro [Tweets]

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 11:06

Twitter è una specie di blog dove i guys postano le notizie e tutto ciò che gli passa per la testa.
I post di twitter si chiamano tweets.
Mi sono permesso di grassettare le tweets che ritengo importanti!

SPOILER (click to view)
Tutte le Twits erano divise e le ho dovute unire una ad una u.u Don't Copy!

Ray Toro's Twitter

http://twitter.com/raytoro

Ecco tutte le twits mandate da Ray Toro sul suo canale ufficiale [il topic verrà aggiornato con le ultime twits]

# Hey everybody tell the WB web team how much they rule thanks!about 10 hours ago from Tweed

Edited by ~vale93kotor} - 17/6/2009, 12:21

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 11:22

# 3 takes on the next song and done. Another great day at the studioabout 12 hours ago from Tweed
# @lynokelly Sort of. We all play at same time,but right now really concentrate on drums.band is playing great tho so we probs keep most of itabout 13 hours ago from Tweed in reply to lynokelly
# Things going great. Bob knocked out a song in two takes. Eating lunch and then on to anotherabout 13 hours ago from Tweed
# @ArmandoInfante Nope sorry. We're on lockdown...10:56 AM Jun 14th from Tweed in reply to ArmandoInfante
# @Hg3_Reaper Miss mexico too. Love you guys!10:56 AM Jun 14th from Tweed in reply to Hg3_Reaper
# Tracking again today. Shit sounds incredible10:12 AM Jun 14th from Tweed
# As suggested, I dug through the menus and turned it off. Crisis averted2:51 PM Jun 13th from Tweed
# Shake to shuffle is probably the most annoying "feature" on an ipod ever...11:59 AM Jun 13th from Tweed
# Break #2, another great drum track down!3:59 PM Jun 12th from Tweed
# tracking day #2 bob shredding the drums??? oh yes...2:13 PM Jun 12th from Tweed
# Ving rhames drives a mini...ultimate badass12:00 PM Jun 12th from Tweed
# @mikeyway Seconded...10:00 PM Jun 11th from Tweed in reply to mikeyway
# @allwerisbullets You guys rule keep up the great work!!!9:59 PM Jun 11th from Tweed in reply to allwerisbullets
# Brendan is playing a hurdy gurdy right now...3:21 PM Jun 11th from Tweed
# RT @brandyway: Go vote for Desolation Row on Kerrangs! site (: #votedesolationrow @mikeyway @gerardway @bobbryar @raytoro @Franklero1:42 PM Jun 11th from Tweed
# Setup happening now...getting ready to run basic tracks soon1:42 PM Jun 11th from Tweed
# Fixed my oops with europe.I'm back in their good graces...check the site!2:47 PM Jun 10th from Tweed
# @ThisIsTheDuke Didn't notice till you mentioned it.is it an option?5:56 PM Jun 9th from Tweed in reply to ThisIsTheDuke
# @ThisIsTheDuke Checking out the gold master today. Multitask?5:56 PM Jun 9th from Tweed in reply to ThisIsTheDuke
# Last day in rehearsal room...thanks for the memories2:55 AM Jun 10th from Tweed

# @ari_safari Depends on what matters more to you. I will say I feel like I can get more done faster with Pre.iphone right now is more "fun"6:48 AM Jun 9th from Tweed in reply to ari_safari

# @Gerardwayizlove You are very wrong. The os 3 looks good, the hardware seems pretty unchanged. Ill take multitasking thanks...5:41 AM Jun 9th from Tweed in reply to Gerardwayizlove

# Quick site post!5:39 AM Jun 9th from Tweed

# @HurtYouSold So they rewarded you? Sweet!!!4:33 AM Jun 8th from Tweed in reply to HurtYouSold

# @Wolfie85 Ahh shit man.sorry! Speak to my lawyer...8:52 PM Jun 7th from Tweed in reply to Wolfie85

# Gearing up for last days of practice before tracking. Brendan is here, he brings a great vibe with him.8:51 PM Jun 7th from Tweed

# Day 2 with the Pre,getting used to keyboard,great OS, can't say that enough8:21 PM Jun 5th from Tweed

# @princessnaenae nah nah. Pre has completely new os, and its awesome.multitask,here I come6:12 PM Jun 4th from Tweed

# @fumariel so far loving it. will work on a full review in a day or two9:03 AM Jun 4th from web in reply to fumariel

# so far pre is awesome! my one gripe is the keyboard is a little jammed, but i'm slowly getting used to it.otherwise the OS is sick!8:56 AM Jun 4th from web

# seinfeld is ripping it6:03 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# jerry seinfeld takes the stage!5:54 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# cool ad for IAVA5:51 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# so far great event for a great charity5:44 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# special guest coming. who could it be5:42 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# head of sprint is up, talking about saving cash if not on at&t or verizon5:42 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# john rubenstein just spoke, i saw video of him from CES hes really tall5:37 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# jason alexander is shredding it right now5:34 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# we successfully trolled. got the palm pre, and so far its amazing! gonna see seinfeld in a few!5:27 AM Jun 4th from mobile web

# me, the wife, bob and possibly mikey are gonna be trolling for free goodies...wish us luck!2:58 AM Jun 4th from web

# Palm Pre-Christmas...9:20 AM Jun 3rd from web

# tomorrow is going to be like Pre-Christmas...can't wait!9:14 AM Jun 3rd from web

# @GrimlockNoBozo i'd repeat it back, its the intergalactic greeting of friendship is it not?1:27 PM May 29th from web in reply to GrimlockNoBozo

# guys go to the website,put an audio blog, more to come in the coming weeks!!!10:35 AM May 29th from web

# @_alee_ hello Peru!10:15 PM May 16th from Tweetie

# Geo says stop & shop has better sushi.he may be right10:10 PM May 16th from Twitterrific

# I've just had the worst California roll an yellowtail.I fooled myself into thinking all sushi was good,boy was I wrong10:05 PM May 16th from Twitterrific

# @vampseamstress ha! That'll get frank to read Jane Austen4:57 PM May 12th from Twitterrific in reply to vampseamstress

# @jeztwo UT, I'm with you there buddy.sadly my PC gaming days are long over7:24 PM May 10th from Twitterrific in reply to jeztwo

# @blackstar_18 would lead to a circular argument I'm afraid9:30 AM May 10th from Twitterrific in reply to blackstar_18

# Within 15 seconds of playing xboxlive,I got called a n*gg*r,a h*mo & was told I sucked by a 10 yr old.Is this really the future of gaming???9:26 AM May 10th from Twitterrific

# @mcrfash1 I don't know how to work this shit7:44 PM May 9th from Twitterrific in reply to mcrfash1

# @raytoro Ray, where you at here on Twitter ?What happened? You and the boys in the band disappeared! (via @anaay) We ain't slaves to twittr7:43 PM May 9th from Twitterrific in reply to anaay

# @raytoro you know what a goonsack is? (via @AlexPeachey) Please enlighten us7:39 PM May 9th from Twitterrific in reply to AlexPeachey

# Oprah, I didn't get a free chicken meal an I'm pissed!1:04 PM May 9th from Twitterrific

# @butyoumight shit what state?12:38 PM May 9th from Twitterrific in reply to butyoumight

# Goonies post on the site!12:10 PM May 9th from Twitterrific

# @josielovesmcr ha! I need that for my dogs4:51 AM May 9th from Twitterrific in reply to josielovesmcr

# @heygayjay no, but i will on yours10:54 PM May 7th from web in reply to heygayjay

# @AmandaofAether what is this game you speak of?yah i love that game, what a great surprise when samus is a chick10:53 PM May 7th from web in reply to AmandaofAether

# @laughscreamsing i'm not saying all BB's are pieces of shit,they just don't have that wow factor i like10:51 PM May 7th from web in reply to laughscreamsing

# @perfectdeath ha! good stuff10:49 PM May 7th from web in reply to perfectdeath

# @akaluvsmcr shit what kind was it? Tequila or rum?5:49 AM May 6th from Tweetie in reply to akaluvsmcr

# @ucf0503 you are wrong on many levels5:47 AM May 6th from Tweetie in reply to ucf0503

# @ikle_pattikins hah absolutely right. One bad apple spoils the bunch...5:47 AM May 6th from Tweetie in reply to ikle_pattikins

# Notice nobody is actually in there spot? Why do people in LA park like shit? http://yfrog.com/0e4dvj5:40 AM May 6th from Tweetie

# @srslylily normal to be nervous recording Be loose and have fun3:19 AM May 5th from Tweetie in reply to srslylily

# @xLeMxMCRx congrats just get up there and forget everything exists except you and the guitar3:17 AM May 5th from Tweetie in reply to xLeMxMCRx

# @mvac neither3:16 AM May 5th from Tweetie in reply to mvac

# Less runs to radioshack If pennies had the same electrical conducting power as AAA batteries3:16 AM May 5th from Tweetie

# @bigwormy I think a special is comin up we should watch. Where's boof??3:14 AM May 5th from Tweetie in reply to bigwormy

# Midnight raiders!8:50 AM May 2nd from Tweetie

# @bigwormy I ate chicken Parm today. I haven't in quite awhile so Thats what I did today5:25 AM May 1st from Tweetie in reply to bigwormy

# @bigwormy I'm gonna b nice to kids and old ladies.I usually push them down if I see them at the park...7:22 AM Apr 30th from Tweetie in reply to bigwormy

# @bigwormy nothing will ever beat our eating experience...7:21 AM Apr 30th from Tweetie in reply to bigwormy

# masterpiece grimlock, you will be mine...4:30 AM Apr 30th from web

# @MatthewCortez @mikeyway art of shredding mofos1:50 AM Apr 30th from Tweetie in reply to MatthewCortez

# @MatthewCortez pantera day?7:03 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to MatthewCortez

# I'm out!6:08 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie

# @maryangel200 yes, early morning brain scramble6:08 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to maryangel200

# @dddenton Y! Reminds me of here come the bolloks6:04 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to dddenton

# @MCR_SAVES_LIVES not as big into comics as other dudes,but I enjoy older shit for camp value.reading "the boys" thanks to Frank.good shit6:03 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to MCR_SAVES_LIVES

# @luckytrinket never used sm7b but will ask buddy about it6:01 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to luckytrinket

# @allxthatxpunk jailbreak ultimately better. Apple took most ideas from jailbreak,os 3 is just more official5:58 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to allxthatxpunk

# @bigbadvolk on my second...5:54 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to bigbadvolk

# @amruth92 you bastard,can't A guy live?5:53 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to amruth92

# @Wolfie85 shit I missed it!5:52 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to Wolfie85

# @Who_Is_Mary sweet he was one of nicer dudes we did late show for5:51 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to Who_Is_Mary

# @Inca_80 so far so good5:50 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to Inca_80

# @bigwormy trying to pm u follow me5:47 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to bigwormy

# @iTabi yes but wait a few months, new one coming...5:44 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to iTabi

# @ffantasy fun5:42 PM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to ffantasy

# Landscape in more apps,basically stuff that houldve been from start but nice to have regardless8:30 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie

# @EricaCeleste google it8:28 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to EricaCeleste

# @butyoumight I'll take geek thank you very much8:27 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to butyoumight

# Will this beat out the pre?I'll dive into that I assure you8:27 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie

# Sending multiple pics at once,copy/ paste finally, system works pretty well too8:26 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie

# @haley_helena it slowed down my shit to all hell8:23 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to haley_helena

# @josesosa no but I play one on tv8:23 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to josesosa

# @XThe_Happy_EmoX I don't, I know twitterberry for BB, tweetie and twitterfon for iPhone8:22 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to XThe_Happy_EmoX

# @fromcj say it ain't so8:17 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to fromcj

# @lewisusher the day after I reformatted to get rid of jailbreak, i pay some backalley clinic 15 bones to beta 3 me. Life on the edge8:16 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to lewisusher

# @GiveMeEnvy not yet but we are working on things. Give us a bit yeah?8:12 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to GiveMeEnvy

# @ZomBees_Rock that's great, glad you like the song!8:10 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to ZomBees_Rock

# @CydonianPrincss a ton but somehow we never get tired of playing that song8:09 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie in reply to CydonianPrincss

# Using iPhone beta 3 OS. Shit rules. $15 bucks from a sketchy facebook page, what a steal!8:08 AM Apr 29th from Tweetie

# @moondarri don't ruin disney for the rest of us10:55 AM Apr 21st from Nambu in reply to moondarri

# @paintedrednails back it in a huge way10:54 AM Apr 21st from Nambu in reply to paintedrednails

# check this video out, from rainnwilson's twitter http://tinyurl.com/cb7sjg10:35 AM Apr 21st from Nambu

# @rainnwilson that danny macaskill video was amazing. thanks for that10:35 AM Apr 21st from Nambu in reply to rainnwilson

# Celebration time10:52 PM Apr 20th from TwitterFon

# Zi pah dee do da, zi pah dee yay. My oh my what a wonderful day...10:41 PM Apr 20th from TwitterFon

# City lights motherfuckers9:51 PM Apr 18th from txt

# @Heatharrrrgh no need to spam, picture looks great.now leave me alone ;-010:15 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to Heatharrrrgh

# i haven't.its like hardcore online RPG right?I know its crazy big in China?10:10 AM Apr 18th from Nambu

# actually i'm blocking you missimperfect because you're following tila tequila, no thanks...10:03 AM Apr 18th from Nambu

# @missimperfect cuz i don't know how to work this dumb bullshit.i'm gonna use flutter FTW9:59 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to missimperfect

# well after we ripped of saving private ryan...wait i didn't see wolverine..forget you read that9:58 AM Apr 18th from Nambu

# @BellaMuerte don't remember,its funny i've been watching that video too.wait till you see the intro to wolverine, they ripped it off9:58 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to BellaMuerte

# @queencaitlin135 haha9:56 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to queencaitlin135

# @ThisIsTheDuke the duke, we're friends now.i'm great hope you and sydney are good.i just put a new drive in my macbook!9:56 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to ThisIsTheDuke

# @alyC I think the great energy. you guys have a vibrancy, its hard to describe but its definitely there9:55 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to alyC

# @raytoro since I think I was 13 or 14?9:54 AM Apr 18th from Nambu in reply to raytoro

# @Giorgiaaaa thats awesome thanks for that19:42 PM Apr 17th from Nambu in reply to Giorgiaaaa

# Ass to ass, face to face, the mirrors are set all over the place. lyrical poetry indeed...4:53 AM Apr 17th from TwitterFon

# sweetwater doesn't taste so sweet today you bastards3:34 AM Apr 17th from Nambu

# @FaceTheStrain mother pink floyd5:27 AM Apr 15th from TwitterFon in reply to FaceTheStrain

# @saaanch on the subject of ralph's,that store blows whole foods away.motherfuck when you need a late night fix of good cereal ralphs is it8:50 AM Apr 14th from Nambu in reply to saaanch

# @LockAndLoad not yet.on my to-do list2:57 AM Apr 14th from TwitterFon in reply to LockAndLoad

# @debiarbogast she seems pretty on the level to me.besides, is bret there for the "right" reasons?2:21 AM Apr 14th from TwitterFon in reply to debiarbogast

# @mistyrayns I'm really jealous right now!2:19 AM Apr 14th from TwitterFon in reply to mistyrayns

# Made friends with some gray whales and a pod of dolphins.Life is sweet.2:09 AM Apr 14th from TwitterFon

# my wife made this for me, she rules! http://pic.im/Z72:04 AM Apr 13th from Nambu

# @JadeSA fuck yeah, its always exciting1:43 AM Apr 13th from Nambu in reply to JadeSA

# @lucy_mcr easy, 50 cent, have you played his game yet?he is a strong mofo12:26 AM Apr 13th from Nambu in reply to deadpromises

# @PumpkinPeazy http://twitpic.com/361bi - good job!12:24 AM Apr 13th from TwitPic

# wanna play catch http://pic.im/YJ12:02 AM Apr 13th from Nambu

# mikey way, this bud's for you...http://tinyurl.com/cmwty512:02 AM Apr 13th from Nambu

# @saaanch http://twitpic.com/38bda - holy shit fucking genuis11:49 PM Apr 12th from TwitPic

# @mikeyway song of the day for you mikey! http://tinyurl.com/2sh7ls10:40 PM Apr 12th from Nambu in reply to mikeyway

# @willienelson happy easter willie!10:39 PM Apr 12th from Nambu in reply to willienelson

# happy easter everybody!9:45 PM Apr 12th from Nambu

# @saaanch http://twitpic.com/37uqs - dude, how did you get this picture of me?!?!9:44 PM Apr 12th from TwitPic

# @Jess_MCRime7492 bad ass5:34 AM Apr 12th from Nambu in reply to Jess_MCRime7492

# G, i think that fucker used an autobidder on ebay! I lost the helmet! Ebay is not my friend today5:34 AM Apr 12th from Nambu

# Of all things in the world,i just realized I'm allergic to green mike & ike8:57 AM Apr 11th from TwitterFon

# MCR, addicted to genetic junk3:38 AM Apr 11th from Nambu

# that's what happens when you have shit on the brain3:06 AM Apr 11th from Nambu

# RT @raytoro:bret hart,here's to you.thanks for all the years of great wrestling3:05 AM Apr 11th from Nambu

# bret michaels,here's to you.thanks for all the years of great wrestling3:04 AM Apr 11th from Nambu

# @beyond_repair_ c major triad would be C, E, G, cminor triad would be C, Eb, G2:46 AM Apr 11th from Nambu in reply to beyond_repair_

# @christymychem had an amazing time, nothing better than vin diesel followed up by good italian food with good friends2:43 AM Apr 11th from Nambu in reply to christymychem

# Dr. Seuss sheets rule the world!8:43 PM Apr 10th from Nambu

# @MCRIsAPleasure yup, we still have it,one of the cooler things we've gotten!8:43 PM Apr 10th from Nambu in reply to MCRIsAPleasure

# willenelson had my favorite tweet of the day..."Mashed potatoes without Gravy?"8:24 PM Apr 10th from Nambu

# @saaanch I think he's hurt6:40 PM Apr 10th from TwitterFon in reply to saaanch

# Accident with a port-O-potty, definition of shitty city http://twitpic.com/329ex10:06 PM Apr 9th from TwitterFon

# Happy BDay G!9:28 PM Apr 9th from txt

# @heartachetosing ha! I'll get a team of experts in right away7:30 PM Apr 9th from TwitterFon in reply to heartachetosing

# @Ean_ hmmm,new iphone coming in august/sept me thinks...11:00 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to Ean_

# off to bed, goodnight all10:59 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific

# @amruth92 they cover everything,great article on SSDs,just picked up a 7200.4 seagate momentus, it comes monday!10:57 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to amruth92

# @a_silent_song http://twitpic.com/31gsu - first!10:55 AM Apr 9th from TwitPic

# @ophelia1971 magic 8ball says maybe,i think the key with it is its quick and fun,non committal10:54 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific

# thanks to those who checked out nicole's site,she was a brave woman,and there are millions more out there like her10:51 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific

# @perfectdenial just got a 17 inch macbook pro, screen real estate is key,i usually have 15 windows open at any one time10:47 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to perfectdenial

# is it sad I find this site strangely compelling http://anandtech.com/10:44 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific

# @hz123 we'd actually love to do something like that, hopefully soon10:41 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to hz123

# @diediemydarlyng thank you guys for sticking with us10:40 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to diediemydarlyng

# @la_ri_sah oh crap i was actually on the hunt for some!10:40 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to la_ri_sah

# @haley_helena totally an inside joke10:39 AM Apr 9th from Twitterrific in reply to haley_helena

# @saaanch holy shit. There is a god. Get ready to be friended by greasy emos...8:13 AM Apr 9th from TwitterFon in reply to saaanch

# @BellaMuerte no8:08 PM Apr 5th from Twitterrific in reply to BellaMuerte

# @MyDirtyRomance I'm guessing things turned for the worse. spread to fast8:05 PM Apr 5th from Twitterrific in reply to Taya_Chan

# Chili trash http://twitpic.com/2sykq10:32 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon

# @sydsuntha the president of the world! and he's black3:58 AM Apr 4th from Twitterrific in reply to sydsuntha

# Me and mikey jamming pinkerton, life is sweet3:34 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon

# @AddledSkeptic still suffering, its jailbroken so much more fun now!3:05 AM Apr 4th from Twitterrific in reply to AddledSkeptic

# @sarahdope sweet i'll hit it up, is this the real you?3:05 AM Apr 4th from Twitterrific in reply to sarahdope

# @heatherfairy for any doubters, you are correct. He can do anything2:23 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon in reply to heatherfairy

# @cubesdown much like the joker, surely you jest2:22 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon in reply to cubesdown

# @Navy_Girl @Navy_Girl yummm pernil, my mom makes a great one.all about the garlic and letting it flavor the meat2:20 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon in reply to Navy_Girl

# Hello stepdad!2:17 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon

# @Pan_duh don't like puerto rican food??!!2:15 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon in reply to Pan_duh

# Where can a mofo find good pizza in LA, surely Big Mama's can't be it2:13 AM Apr 4th from TwitterFon

# bob just did some cool shit standing upside down on a snare head, sick shit1:40 AM Apr 4th from Twitterrific

# @Cheech_Sobrante to me, killers,powerslave,number of the beast, fear of the dark11:22 PM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to Cheech_Sobrante

# Bob's thinking spot http://twitpic.com/2qgcs11:05 PM Apr 2nd from TwitterFon

# @i_want_coffee uhhhh....7:20 PM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to i_want_coffee

# @gladguiang good to hear it, thank you7:20 PM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to gladguiang

# @mcrfash1 as much as I can.i make a mean arroz y gandulas, and am learning how to make the perfect cup of cafe bustello7:19 PM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to mcrfash1

# @girltarist for charity yes,for head lice no. they need a place to live too right?5:30 PM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to girltarist

# @gazelles my brother7:23 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to gazelles

# no sir,what'd he say6:10 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific

# @punkarella basically when you track a lead,then track the same thing again.check out brian may,he was the master of orchestrating and doubl6:05 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to punkarella

# song def sounds familiar,i'm asking my bro tomorrow what record he had,man i love doubled solos...5:57 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific

# @LockAndLoad Ha! My brother used to listen to them all the time.i haven't listened to them in 14 years,getting it now5:51 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to LockAndLoad

# @LockAndLoad Ha! My brother used to listen to them all the time.i haven't listened to them in probably 14 years, i'll get that song!5:51 AM Apr 2nd from Twitterrific in reply to LockAndLoad

# @queencaitlin135 ask your dad for some black sabbath records5:42 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to queencaitlin135

# @eu_miki I think so,we're having a lot of fun with it5:41 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to eu_miki

# @Cheech_Sobrante I think that Jeff Watson's address is on the main site, send it there5:41 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Cheech_Sobrante

# @xLeMxMCRx I can definitely say that about Frankie, thanks for the compliment!5:39 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to xLeMxMCRx

# @aliceworeblue yes, but poorly5:38 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to aliceworeblue

# @xLucyx thanks, she really is!5:38 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to xLucyx

# @revenge218 awesome!did you do that?4:13 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to revenge218

# @thecoffeewhore killers!4:12 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to thecoffeewhore

# @Gabssss too hard, they are both crazy good, experimental4:11 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to Gabssss

# @allwerisbullets send it to jeff watson4:02 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to allwerisbullets

# @sophia94 sometimes, I still have trouble playing certain parts and singing I don't know how someone like jack white does it4:01 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to sophia94

# @katie_mccurdy heh, it one of my favorite 8 bit series.It's back when games were made for men3:58 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to Iheartbullets

# @TasteMyInk you got it, it's one of my favorites too3:57 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to TasteMyInk

# @himynameissam hah help ME convince them!3:56 AM Mar 28th from TwitterFon in reply to himynameissam

# @jenniereyna of course! Weather was for shit when we first got here.forecast now says clear skies ahead7:44 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to jenniereyna

# @xFrankieMonster that's all frankie, he's a smart man7:42 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to xFrankieMonster

# @haley_Helena I think the first thing I learned was welcome to the jungle on bass, I was not good and am still always trying to get better7:40 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to haley_helena

# @MartynHeraty listen to your favorite music and try to make the same sounds. You'll train your ear and than come up with ure own style7:36 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to MartynHeraty

# @HeatherG_ depends, I've come to learn that no two guitars are the same, even with the same make. If it feels good, than you're ready to go7:33 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to HeatherG_

# @Gimaluri I'm more of a breakfast crepe person not a desert crepe. I can see the nutella within reach...7:31 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to Gimaluri_MCR

# @catfish_ohm I just put my hand in them7:29 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to catfish_ohm

# Oh shit mikey are you ok?7:27 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon

# @mimi13rules my favorite guitar is a les Paul ripoff my brother gave me for Xmas called a session, shit rips!7:24 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon in reply to mimi13rules

# Enjoying a delicious crepe before work, wish the wife were here7:20 PM Mar 27th from TwitterFon

# @eu_miki My wife actually, or girlfriend at the time. We had an amazing time, one of the best in another country we've ever had2:50 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to eu_miki

# @madisonrae absolutely not!2:49 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to madisonrae

# great day at the studio. songs are coming along awesome, vibe is good, couldn't ask for more2:43 AM Mar 27th from web

# Work begins a-new10:13 PM Mar 26th from web

# @CateSkywalker absolutely don't hate Australia we love it there!7:00 AM Mar 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to CateSkywalker

# New pics up!3:56 AM Mar 22nd from TwitterFon

# @StuMCRmy I lose them like crazy so I'd say a bunch1:58 AM Mar 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to StuMCRmy

# @Wolfie85 @4ever_piink absolutely just address it care of jeff watson1:57 AM Mar 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to Wolfie85

# @Kaz115836 @raytoro bob needs all the cans he can get keep collecting and drop them off8:28 PM Mar 21st from TwitterFon in reply to Kaz115836

# @a_silent_song best line so far9:13 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon in reply to a_silent_song

# I don't know what's worse, the pile of bauer's dog shit I hold in my left hand, or the pile of shit I call a phone in my right7:28 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon

# @michaeljamesway we ripped through it6:05 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

# @xXBreannaXx haha only do it if you have permission. Make sure to back up your phone before doing anything!6:01 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon in reply to xXBreannaXx

# @sarinspill actually the cops were afraid of me!6:00 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon in reply to sarinspill

# @shelbyROFL well send it in to bob!5:59 PM Mar 19th from TwitterFon in reply to shelbyROFL

# Can someone please locate an SF4 fightpad for mikey way please?5:18 AM Feb 23rd from TwitterFon

# @Neon_Roses we do from time to time thanks for the nice comment!7:20 PM Jan 8th from TwitterFon in reply to Neon_Roses

# Play guess the rugged dude!5:53 PM Jan 8th from TwitterFon

# Guys great job on the video. Can't wait to see it finished, so good seeing all you. Merry Christmas!8:33 AM Dec 21st, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Street Racers...8:31 AM Dec 21st, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Fuck yes http://twitpic.com/sxi411:55 PM Dec 14th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# @sexedupbandgeek I'll try my best not to do the same1:25 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to sexedupbandgeek

# @sexedupbandgeek I'll try my beat not to do the same1:25 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to sexedupbandgeek

# @sailor_fuuku very cool indeeed1:25 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to Kuronee

# @daagelle you ever try to put up Xmas lights? Shit is dangerous!1:21 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to dfriedicecubes

# Bob if I burn down my house will you take care of my dogs thanks12:38 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# @lucy_mcr don't worry my English sucks too! Thanks!5:51 PM Nov 26th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to deadpromises

# @rainbowdork thunder, thunder, thundercats ho!!!!5:50 PM Nov 26th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to rainbowdork

# @mycatownsyou no, but I did chase a dog-sized raccoon10:41 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to mycatownsyou

# @gabycas my lovely wife10:09 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to gabycas

# @manda_la_panda my program says I am...it knows better than you10:08 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to mandapandatime

# @_Belial_ Italy has always Been great to us. Glad you could stop by10:07 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to _Belial_

# @claudieko definitely no9:51 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to claudieko

# @Carlyumz Ken, I like his hurricane kick and dragon punch has better range9:18 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to Carlyumz

# @TracyRob tempest is the shit, check out Gyruss too9:16 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to TracyRob

# Off to watch Seinfield, have fun guys!1:55 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

# @Chelsea221 think of the irony of your question...just kidding, sometimes we do, but its all in good fun!1:54 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web in reply to Chelsea221

# @heeeyxsunshine it couldn't have been me, everyone knows I'm a jerk.1:53 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web in reply to heeeyxsunshine

# @lauralemae its Mega-Man, an old 8-bit videogame series. check out his games, they just released a new one on PSN and XBox1:52 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web in reply to lauralemae

# Bob, that jerky is sick...1:51 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

# @ReeceyRevenge i'm good, thanks for sticking with us1:51 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web in reply to ReeceyRevenge

# @fangsupcobras because its fun1:50 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web in reply to fangsupcobras

# @KatzenPisse I consider it extremely stupid :-) no one ever says we were smart1:07 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to KatzenPisse

# @MCRmypansy man I don't know if that's a good thing...haven't played it, is it good?12:43 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to xDarbyCrashx

# @_butidigress only if you're good...12:24 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to _butidigress

# Hey everybody, just wanted to welcome you all to the new site! Have fun, be safe, and Twitter away!12:23 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Hey guys, looks like the new site is up!11:30 PM Nov 24th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Please people, make sure to clean your toothbrush or this may happen to you... http://twitpic.com/n4h48:45 PM Nov 21st, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Work begins... http://twitpic.com/mltq3:40 AM Nov 19th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Ok12:35 AM Nov 19th, 2008 from txt

# Where is Wall-E???12:23 AM Nov 19th, 2008 from txt

# 15MPG10:29 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

# @bobbryar Obama is gonna stomp out guys like yoi10:26 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to bobbryar

# Where U At??!?!10:15 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# At WB http://twitpic.com/mjvf10:08 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# Check this shit out http://twitpic.com/mjts10:00 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# This shit better work9:57 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon

# @bobbryar let's drink wb wine9:52 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to bobbryar

# I'm confused with Twitter9:51 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

Da Ora le news verranno postate in ordine ( in basso quella più nuova ) e verranno tradotte in italiano.

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 10:57

Finished guitars and bass on 3 tracks. Shit sounds intense
Trad: Finito la base chitarra+basso a 3 canzoni..
Merda di suoni intensi!

@misfit_toy_ Good job! Its always weird to read stories with us as characters, but the moral is right on the money...about 16 hours ago from Tweed in reply to misfit_toy_
Trad:Il suo strano carattere è leggere storie e protagonisti insieme a noi..
Ma il risvolto positivo sono i soldi..

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 16:31

# @lonelydays17 that was Frank!12:36 AM Jul 12th from Twitterrific in reply to lonelydays17

#
http://yfrog.com/5d3t0j11:49 PM Jul 11th from Twitterrific

#
@DannMilke doesn't use it anymore, plain and simple11:44 PM Jul 10th from Twitterrific in reply to DannMilke

#
When you track at the big studios, you tend to meet famous people... http://yfrog.com/0bl85mj11:43 PM Jul 10th from Twitterrific

#
http://yfrog.com/0b2xuj11:27 PM Jul 10th from Twitterrific

#
@MartynHeraty http://yfrog.com/107oaij here's a pic!7:37 AM Jul 10th from Twitterrific in reply to MartynHeraty

#
@Quimic_Vampire when we're done2:02 AM Jul 10th from Twitterrific in reply to Quimic_Vampire

#
makes me sad to say you'll have to continue the slow burn for it1:54 AM Jul 10th from Twitterrific

#
M weezy tracking some bass. Shit sounding good!1:05 AM Jul 10th from Twitterrific

#
@fbnnn90 not sure yet! All in due time...1:04 AM Jul 10th from Twitterrific in reply to fbnnn90

#
Zankou very much...6:30 AM Jul 9th from Twitterrific

#
@Rikkio16 like we would tell...too soon! Maybe just "the best yet"2:40 AM Jul 9th from Twitterrific in reply to Rikkio16

#
@mynameisashley hmmmm...2:39 AM Jul 9th from Twitterrific in reply to mynameisashley

#
Shreddage continues!1:09 AM Jul 2nd from Tweed

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ Lonelydays17 che è stato Frank! 12:36 AM Twitterrific dal 12 luglio, in risposta ad lonelydays17

#
http://yfrog.com/5d3t0j11:49 PM dal 11 luglio Twitterrific

#
@ DannMilke non usa più, pianura e simple11: 44 luglio 10. PM da Twitterrific in risposta a DannMilke

#
Quando si traccia a grandi studios, si tende a incontrare personaggi famosi ... http://yfrog.com/0bl85mj11:43 PM Twitterrific da luglio 10.

#
http://yfrog.com/0b2xuj11:27 PM Twitterrific da luglio 10.

#
@ MartynHeraty http://yfrog.com/107oaij ecco una foto! 7:37 AM 10. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a MartynHeraty

#
@ Quimic_Vampire quando siamo done2: 02 AM 10. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a Quimic_Vampire

#
mi rende triste che tu voglia continuare a bruciare per il lento it1: AM 54 luglio Twitterrific da 10.

#
M weezy esegue il monitoraggio di alcune bassi. Shit suono bene! 1:05 AM 10. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
@ fbnnn90 non lo so ancora! Tutti in tempo ... 1:04 AM 10. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a fbnnn90

#
Zankou molto ... 6:30 AM 9. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
@ Rikkio16 come vorremmo dire ... troppo presto! Forse solo "i migliori ancora" 2:40 AM 9. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a Rikkio16

#
hmmmm ... mynameisashley @ 2:39 AM 9. luglio da Twitterrific, in risposta ad mynameisashley

#
Shreddage continua! 1:09 AM luglio Tweed da 2.

@VindictiveEvil isn't fail already old news?
Trad:Non è gia una vecchia news?

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 09:22

# @blackrosexdying already did. It's like a playoff beard by the oppositeabout 4 hours ago from Twitterrific in reply to blackrosexdying

#
@frodo_slonk don't worry I kinda forgot it was my birthday too. Or did I choose to forget?about 5 hours ago from Twitterrific in reply to frodo_slonk

#
A good soulmate is someone you can spend alone time with?about 5 hours ago from Twitterrific

#
Thnks again guys!10:42 AM Jul 16th from Twitterrific

#
@ffantasy optimus prime wallet and autobot/decepticon belt buckle from the wife.she knws how to get to a man-boy's heart!10:41 AM Jul 16th from Twitterrific in reply to ffantasy

#
@_Krank hehe sweet!10:39 AM Jul 16th from Twitterrific in reply to _Krank

#
MCR factory!!!9:21 PM Jul 15th from Twitterrific

#
Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes! They are much appreciated!7:23 AM Jul 15th from Twitterrific

#
My feet hard at work at the studio http://yfrog.com/ehj6pj7:21 AM Jul 15th from Twitterrific

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ Blackrosexdying già fatto. E 'come un playoff barba dalla oppositeabout 4 ore fa da Twitterrific, in risposta ad blackrosexdying

#
@ frodo_slonk non preoccupatevi kinda ho dimenticato il mio compleanno è stato troppo. Oppure ho scelto di dimenticare? Circa 5 ore fa da Twitterrific, in risposta ad frodo_slonk

#
Un buon Soulmate è qualcuno che può trascorrere del tempo con soli? Circa 5 ore fa da Twitterrific

#
Thnks nuovamente guys! 10:42 AM 16. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
@ ffantasy Optimus Prime autobot portafoglio e / decepticon fibbia della cintura wife.she knws come arrivare a un uomo-ragazzo di cuore! 10:41 AM 16. luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a ffantasy

#
@ _Krank Hehe dolce! 10:39 AM 16. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a _Krank

#
MCR fabbrica! 9:21 PM 15. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
Grazie a tutti per il b-day auguri! Essi sono molto apprezzati! 7:23 AM 15. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
I miei piedi al lavoro presso lo studio http://yfrog.com/ehj6pj7:21 AM Twitterrific da luglio 15.

@Kelly_Eliz nicely done!
Trad:Fatto bene

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 10:37

# @venom_x I'm sure we will next year, not sure when tho12:40 AM Aug 9th from Twitterrific in reply to venom_x

#
@mcrgirl_78 our real selves would definitely win12:38 AM Aug 9th from Twitterrific in reply to mcrgirl_78

#
@emerrr we felt that way too!!! Thank you everyone in Tokyo!5:11 PM Aug 7th from Twitterrific in reply to emerrr

#
@AmandaofAether don't think too much, just go have fun!6:01 AM Aug 7th from Twitterrific in reply to AmandaofAether

#
@princessnaenae glad he's enjoying it!6:01 AM Aug 7th from Twitterrific in reply to princessnaenae

#
@348 fuck yeah can't wait!10:01 PM Aug 6th from Twitterrific in reply to 348

#
@sparkee088 good luck!10:00 PM Aug 6th from Twitterrific in reply to sparkee088

#
@miya_ayacom you got it! Rock on!9:59 PM Aug 6th from Twitterrific in reply to miya_ayacom

#
Suuuuuuummmeeerrr sooooooniccc!!!!!12:16 AM Aug 6th from Twitterrific

#
who's ready for Roxy Part Duex>!11:45 PM Aug 1st from web

#
@Heartbreakink thanks all! Mikey filled me in on MCR day, glad everyone celebrated! We did by working!12:21 AM Jul 25th from Twitterrific in reply to Heartbreakink

#
@QuiteRomantic bob took the video...4:35 AM Jul 22nd from Twitterrific in reply to QuiteRomantic

#
New videos on the site!4:06 AM Jul 22nd from Twitterrific

#
@KaylynOdonnell yeah and I really loved it. Only problem some programs I use daily I didn't have, so right now I'm dual wielding2:29 AM Jul 22nd from Twitterrific in reply to KaylynOdonnell

#
@TheColorAbi I can guarantee that you know the definition of a negative Nellie...1:40 AM Jul 21st from Twitterrific in reply to TheColorAbi

#
Happy birthday to me! Thanks Erica Celeste! http://yfrog.com/eqgpwj12:13 AM Jul 21st from Twitterrific

#
@Kelly_Eliz nicely done!6:05 AM Jul 20th from Twitterrific in reply to Kelly_Eliz

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ Venom_x Sono certo che il prossimo anno, quando non è sicuro tho12: 40 AM agosto 9a da Twitterrific in risposta a venom_x

#
@ mcrgirl_78 nostro vero sé avrebbe sicuramente win12: 38 AM agosto 9a da Twitterrific in risposta a mcrgirl_78

#
@ emerrr abbiamo sentito in questo modo troppo! Grazie a tutti a Tokyo! 5:11 PM 7. Ago da Twitterrific in risposta a emerrr

#
@ AmandaofAether non pensare troppo, basta andare divertirsi! 6:01 AM 7. Ago da Twitterrific in risposta a AmandaofAether

#
@ princessnaenae contento lui godendo it! 6:01 AM 7. ago da Twitterrific in risposta a princessnaenae

#
@ 348 fuck yeah non può attendere! 10:01 PM agosto 6a da Twitterrific in risposta a 348

#
@ sparkee088 buona fortuna! 10:00 PM agosto 6a da Twitterrific in risposta a sparkee088

#
@ miya_ayacom you got it! Rock on! 9:59 PM 6. Ago da Twitterrific in risposta a miya_ayacom

#
Suuuuuuummmeeerrr sooooooniccc !!!!! 12:16 AM da Twitterrific ago 6.

#
chi è pronto per Roxy parte Duex>! 11:45 PM 1. ago from web

#
@ Heartbreakink ringrazia tutti! Mikey mi MCR in giorno, celebrato tutti felici! Abbiamo fatto da lavoro! 12:21 AM 25. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a Heartbreakink

#
@ QuiteRomantic bob ha preso il video ... 4:35 AM 22. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a QuiteRomantic

#
Nuovi video sul sito! 4:06 AM 22. Luglio da Twitterrific

#
@ KaylynOdonnell yeah e mi è piaciuto. Solo alcuni programmi problema Io uso quotidiano non ho avuto, così adesso ho la doppia wielding2: 29 AM 22. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a KaylynOdonnell

#
@ TheColorAbi posso garantire che si conosce la definizione di un negativo ... Nellie 1:40 AM 21. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a TheColorAbi

#
Happy birthday to me! Grazie Erica Celeste! http://yfrog.com/eqgpwj12:13 AM Twitterrific da luglio 21.

#
@ Kelly_Eliz nicely done! 6:05 AM 20. Luglio da Twitterrific in risposta a Kelly_Eliz

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 09:42

# @Franklero is you not wanting to talk about it a good or bad thing...11:07 AM Aug 28th from Twitterrific in reply to Franklero
#
Snow leopard out today! Psyched!11:04 AM Aug 28th from Twitterrific
#
@frida08 6 if 6 rules. Me and frank disagree on it. Who's got better taste???10:31 PM Aug 22nd from Twitterrific in reply to frida08
#
Mahalo Hawaii. Thanks for the memories...4:30 PM Aug 22nd from Twitterrific
#
@TheyXDrewXBlood good luck! Savor that last one4:10 PM Aug 20th from Twitterrific in reply to TheyXDrewXBlood

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ Franklero è che non vuole parlare di una cosa buona o cattiva ... 11:07 28 agosto from web in risposta alla Franklero
#
Leopardo delle nevi out today! Psyched! 11:04 28 agosto from web
#
@ frida08 6 se 6 regole. Me e Frank non sono d'accordo su di esso. Chi ha un gusto migliore?? 10:31 22 agosto from web in risposta a frida08
#
Mahalo Hawaii. Grazie per i ricordi ... 4:30 22 Agosto from web
#
@ TheyXDrewXBlood buona fortuna! Savor che one4 scorso: 10 20 agosto from web in risposta alla TheyXDrewXBlood

Women shouldn't go number 2 in public restrooms...9:27 PM Aug 30th from Twitterrific
Trad:Le donne non dovrebbero andare in coppia (?) nei bagni pubblici...

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 14:06

# Pac-Man is my shirt of the week.tell your friends!7:17 PM Sep 14th from Twitterrific

# @ArmandoInfante we've been busy! Consider it a good thing we don't have time to post!8:27 AM Sep 14th from Twitterrific in reply to ArmandoInfante

# Beyonce you go girl!8:16 AM Sep 14th from Twitterrific

# @chantalclaret shit yeah! Just watched pete's dragon, it's a brazzle mofuckin' dazzle day!7:27 PM Sep 8th from Twitterrific in reply to chantalclaret

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Pac-Man è la mia maglietta del week.tell tuoi amici! 7:17 14 settembre from web

# @ ArmandoInfante siamo stati occupati! Considero una buona cosa che non abbiamo il tempo di post! 8:27 14 settembre from web in risposta alla ArmandoInfante

# Beyonce you go girl! 8:16 14 settembre from web

# @ Chantalclaret shit yeah! Appena guardato Pete's Dragon, è un mofuckin Brazzle 'giorno abbagliare! 7:27 8 settembre from web in risposta alla chantalclaret

Bauer testing out his Halloween costume http://twitpic.com/hukmg about 18 hours ago from TwitterFon
Trad:Bauer sta testando il suo costume di halloween (Img: http://twitpic.com/hukmg )

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/9/2009, 18:04

iPhone battery, why do you spite me so???5:44 PM Sep 23rd from Echofon
Trad:batteria dell iPhone perchè fai così?

Mackenzie Phillips: I had sex with musician dad John Phillips...oh dear12:58 AM Sep 24th from web
Trad:Mackenzie Phillips: Ho fatto sesso con il padre (del ? ) musicista John Phillips..

Goin to NY for a hot dog and a pretzel with your old man is just about the best thing there is...about 21 hours ago from Echofon
Trad:Vado a NY per un hot dog e un pretzel con un vecchio signore che è la cosa più bella che c'è...

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 8/10/2009, 15:34

@Copista5 I love the episode with the bbq, makes me laugh every time5:26 AM Oct 5th from web in reply to Copista5
Trad:Amo l'episodio con il bbq,mi fa ridere ogni volta

sleepy time...excellent7:17 AM Oct 5th from web
Trad:ora di una dormita...Eccellente

Potato Chips + Kix = Pac-Man http://twitpic.com/ke66x
9:05 PM Oct 5th from Echofon

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 12/10/2009, 17:24

# @ThisIsTheDuke true that.send them a letter!2:25 AM Oct 11th from Tweetie in reply to ThisIsTheDuke

# @f1nic a robot arm grabs your gear and tenderly drops it down a chute,no damage!12:36 AM Oct 11th from Tweetie in reply to f1nic

# Why hello friend! http://yfrog.com/5mo3kj12:25 AM Oct 11th from Tweetie

# @mikeylee he's too small for it but thanks for the suggestion!7:05 PM Oct 10th from Tweetie in reply to mikeylee

# @xXnickygreenXx Greg watermann, he's really great7:04 PM Oct 10th from Tweetie in reply to xXnickygreenXx

# @ThisIsTheDuke Check out newsstand.not by atebits but syncs with google reader and also has a good interface!7:01 PM Oct 10th from Tweetie in reply to ThisIsTheDuke

# Yesterday was an amazing day in the studio. David Campbell you are the shit!5:05 PM Oct 10th from Tweetie

# @mollirot haha that's awesome! Although megaman could take kanye easy2:09 AM Oct 10th from Tweetie in reply to mollirot

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ ThisIsTheDuke vero that.send loro una lettera! 2:25 11 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad ThisIsTheDuke

# @ F1nic uno afferra il braccio robot vostra attrezzatura e scende dolcemente verso il basso uno scivolo, nessun danno! 12:36 11 ottobre dalle Tweetie in risposta ad f1nic

# Perché Ciao amico! http://yfrog.com/5mo3kj12:25 AM 11 ottobre da Tweetie

# @ Mikeylee lui è troppo piccolo per esso, ma grazie per il suggerimento! 7:05 10 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad mikeylee

# @ XXnickygreenXx Greg WATERMANN, he's really great7: 04 10 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad xXnickygreenXx

# @ ThisIsTheDuke Check out newsstand.not da atebits ma si sincronizza con Google Reader e ha anche una buona interfaccia! 7:01 10 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad ThisIsTheDuke

# Ieri è stata una giornata incredibile in studio. David Campbell sei la merda! 5:05 10 ottobre da Tweetie

# @ Mollirot haha that's awesome! Megaman anche se potrebbe prendere Kanye EASY2: 09 10 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad mollirot

Rock jailbreak app is the shit!about 15 hours ago from Tweetie
Trad:L'applicazione Rock jailbreak è una merda!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 20:41

# @G4greaser IRC! old school i like that! #raytoro.../whois <g4greaser>7:40 AM Oct 16th from web in reply to G4greaser

# @stroughtonsmith Expose demo is looking great. can't wait to try this out7:34 AM Oct 16th from web in reply to stroughtonsmith

# @Sarahisinsane mini-hugs for bauer are much appreciated by him.he says thanks!11:25 PM Oct 15th from Tweetie in reply to Sarahisinsane

# @OllyMorris no PC strong enough to run that shit!11:25 PM Oct 15th from Tweetie in reply to OllyMorris

# Thx fr all the kind wishes regarding bauer. 4 those asking,unfortunately dialysis is not an option due to his size...he's still fighting tho11:15 PM Oct 15th from Tweetie

# @Kennyatc so far so good! Although got stuck at the forced "stealth" section,always hated those, but just got past this morn5:26 PM Oct 14th from Tweetie in reply to Kennyatc

# Uncharted 2 and a D&D pumpkin spice...what could be better?6:15 PM Oct 13th from Tweetie

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# @ G4greaser IRC! I vecchia scuola come quella! # raytoro... / whois <g4greaser> 7:40 16 ottobre dal web, in risposta ad G4greaser

# @ Demo Exposé stroughtonsmith è un ottimo aspetto. non vedo l'ora di provare questa OUT7: 34 AM 16 ottobre dal web, in risposta ad stroughtonsmith

@ # Mini-Sarahisinsane abbracci per bauer sono molto apprezzati dai him.he dice grazie! 11:25 15 ottobre dalle Tweetie in risposta ad Sarahisinsane

# @ OllyMorris senza PC abbastanza forte per eseguire quella merda! 11:25 15 ottobre dalle Tweetie in risposta ad OllyMorris

# Thx fr tutti i tipi desideri in merito Bauer. 4 coloro che chiedono, purtroppo, la dialisi non è un'opzione a causa delle sue dimensioni ... lui è ancora in lotta tho11: 15 PM 15 ottobre da Tweetie

# @ Kennyatc finora tutto bene! Anche se è rimasto bloccato al forzato "stealth" sezione, sempre odiato quelli, ma appena passato questo morn5: 26 PM 14 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Kennyatc

# Uncharted 2 e D & D Spice zucca ... cosa c'è di meglio? 6:15 13 ottobre da Tweetie

Uncharted 2 is contuining to blow my mind. It's like the Indiana jones movie that should have been...about 17 hours ago from Tweetie
Trad:Uncharted 2 continua a venirmi in mente. è come il film di indiana jones avrebbe dovuto essere

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 26/10/2009, 19:58

# Mikey way!!! Heaven on a cracker!! http://yfrog.com/0cz9fuj7:23 PM Oct 23rd from Tweetie

# @SillyGreenOreos no one shreds like members of the press!9:32 PM Oct 20th from Tweetie in reply to SillyGreenOreos

# @DR_OCTOGONOPUS not in the least.always wished I could tho2:19 AM Oct 19th from Tweetie in reply to DR_OCTOGONOPUS

# @Kennyatc insane!their work on crash bandicoot came back for that. Amazing sequence10:42 PM Oct 17th from Tweetie in reply to Kennyatc

# @ZACK12880 ummm, both!if you like single player movie style gaming, uncharted 2 all the way10:42 PM Oct 17th from Tweetie in reply to ZACK12880

# @josielovesmcr for posting that you actually have earned my respect! Nice moves10:41 PM Oct 17th from Tweetie in reply to josielovesmcr

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Modo Mikey! Il cielo su un cracker! http://yfrog.com/0cz9fuj7:23 PM 23 ottobre da Tweetie

# @ SillyGreenOreos nessuno brandelli come membri della stampa! 9:32 20 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad SillyGreenOreos

# @ DR_OCTOGONOPUS non nel least.always voluto avrei potuto tho2: 19 AM 19 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad DR_OCTOGONOPUS

# @ Kennyatc insane! Il loro lavoro su Crash bandicoot è tornato per questo. Amazing sequence10: 42 PM 17 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Kennyatc

# @ Ummm ZACK12880, entrambe le cose! Se vi piace il gioco in singolo filmato stile, Uncharted 2 tutti i way10: 42 PM 17 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad ZACK12880

# @ Josielovesmcr per la pubblicazione che in realtà si sono guadagnati il mio rispetto! Nice moves10: 41 PM 17 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad josielovesmcr

Commence shitting... RT @xHouseOfWolvesx: Damn I wanna get a reply from @raytoro or @mikeyway if one of u replied then I shit myself!7:18 PM Oct 25th from Tweetie
Trad:Inizia a smerdarti (xD)...RT @xHouseOfWolvesx: Dannazione voglio ottenere una risposta da ray o mikey se uno dei due mi risponde inizio a smerdami da solo!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 13:15

# Ritualistic morning visit to the vet followed by bauer's yelp of pain. Nothing a lobster toy won't cure!about 22 hours ago from qTweeter

#

#ieroween happy bday I don't know if I did this whole tt rightabout 22 hours ago from Tweetie

#

Bauer's favorite toy come to life http://twitpic.com/nmnm65:11 AM Oct 31st from qTweeter

#

Giving qtweeter a shot for all you iPhone jailbreakers. It kinda rips!12:54 AM Oct 31st from qTweeter

#

Thanks for all the submissions to mcrburgermadness! Winner will be picked soon!12:53 AM Oct 31st from qTweeter

#

YouTube tag "mcrburgermadness" and vote for your favorite! Leave a rating and comment for these brave souls!9:07 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie

#

Damn youre good at this...RT @MissxMarisa: @raytoro @FrankIero Cockwork Orange2:39 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie

#

@Franklero if only cuz it's mispelled on my bootleg copy...Million Dollar Bayb2:16 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

@Franklero Little Dicky2:13 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

@Franklero this is cheating but...MyMentos2:10 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

@Franklero Good Will Bunting2:09 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

@Franklero or the Gobfather2:08 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

@Franklero how bout The Goodfather2:07 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to Franklero

#

Now that i gotta see...RT @blackparader: @raytoro if i got a reply i'd shit piss my self. eat that.1:50 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie

#

@xGabyx holding up well. He's a fighter1:48 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie in reply to xGabyx

#

Thank you MCR Japan for making my dreams come true. Burger madness is a reality, can't wait to pick a weiner...err winner!1:47 PM Oct 28th from Tweetie

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Visita mattina Rituali dal veterinario seguita da Bauer grido di dolore. Nulla un giocattolo aragosta non può curare! Circa 22 ore fa da qTweeter

#

# ieroween happy bday non so se ho fatto questo rightabout tutta tt 22 ore fa da Tweetie

#

Giocattolo preferito Bauer prendono vita http://twitpic.com/nmnm65:11 AM 31 ottobre da qTweeter

#

Qtweeter dando un colpo per tutti voi jailbreakers iPhone. Strappa kinda! 12:54 31 ottobre da qTweeter

#

Grazie per tutte le osservazioni presentate alla mcrburgermadness! Vincitore sarà scelto presto! 12:53 31 ottobre da qTweeter

#

Tag YouTube "mcrburgermadness" e vota la tua preferita! Lasciare un punteggio e commento per queste anime coraggiose! 9:07 28 ottobre da Tweetie

#

Youre Damn bravo in questo ... @ RT MissxMarisa: @ @ raytoro frankiero Cockwork Orange2: 39 PM 28 ottobre da Tweetie

#

@ Franklero se solo cuz it's errata sulla mia copia bootleg ... Million Dollar Bayb2: 16 PM 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

@ Franklero Little Dicky2: 13 PM 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

@ Franklero questo è barare, ma ... MyMentos2: 10 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

@ Franklero Good Will Bunting2: 09 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

@ Franklero o Gobfather2: 08 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

@ Franklero come Goodfather2 Il periodo: 07 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad Franklero

#

Ora che devo vedere ... @ RT blackparader: @ raytoro se ho ottenuto una risposta che avevo merda piscio mia auto. mangiare that.1: 50 PM 28 ottobre da Tweetie

#

@ xGabyx holding bene. È un fighter1: 48 PM 28 ottobre da Tweetie in risposta ad xGabyx

#

Ringrazio MCR Giappone per fare i miei sogni. Follia Burger è una realtà, non vedo l'ora di scegliere un Weiner ... err vincitore! 1:47 28 ottobre da Tweetie
> scambia

I sense an especially ghoulish Halloween night this year...Happy BDay Frankie!!! http://yfrog.com/j562cj about 19 hours ago from Tweetie
Trad:Sento una notte speciale, molto spettrosa per questo halloween.. Auguri frank!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 20:23

# Let's hope the blood transfusion works. Hang in there little buddy... 9:32 PM Nov 10th from qTweeter

#

MCR Burger Madness winners announced, check out the site mofos 4:10 PM Nov 7th from Twitterrific

#

@ScreamXtoXHate really? 4:09 PM Nov 7th from Twitterrific

#

Nothing like a homecooked meal... 12:52 AM Nov 7th from qTweeter

#

Suggit 9:44 PM Nov 2nd from Tweetie

#

Costume contest whittled down to 10 contestants...who will be the winner? Even I can't wait to find out! 9:40 PM Nov 2nd from Tweetie

#

@PumpkinPeazy nice skills! 5:03 PM Nov 1st from Tweetie

#

People on our crew rule Part one!!! http://yfrog.com/70417mj 4:35 PM Nov 1st from Tweetie

#

Seems a jackalope f'ed my Twitter. Anyways, here's people on our crew part 1 for y'all http://yfrog.com/j56cbj 4:11 PM Nov 1st from Tweetie

#

Followed quickly by the sequel...gotta keep a good thing coming http://yfrog.com/j76mtj 4:07 PM Nov 1st from Tweetie

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Speriamo che i lavori trasfusione di sangue. Hang in buddy po 'là ... 9:32 10 Novembre da qTweeter

#

MCR Burger vincitori Madness annunciato, controlla il sito mofos 4:10 7 novembre from web

#

@ ScreamXtoXHate davvero? 4:09 7 novembre from web

#

Niente come una cena casalinga ... 12:52 7 novembre da qTweeter

#

Suggit 9:44 2 novembre da Tweetie

#

Concorso di costumi ridotti a 10 concorrenti ... chi sarà il vincitore? Anche io non vedo l'ora di scoprirlo! 9:40 2 novembre da Tweetie

#

@ Competenze PumpkinPeazy nice! 5:03 1 novembre da Tweetie

#

Persone sul nostro equipaggio di uno Stato parte! http://yfrog.com/70417mj 4:35 1 novembre da Tweetie

#

Sembra un Jackalope f'ed mio Twitter. Comunque, ecco la gente da parte nostra crew 1 per y'all http://yfrog.com/j56cbj 4:11 1 novembre da Tweetie

#

Seguiti rapidamente da il sequel ... devo mantenere una buona cosa venire http://yfrog.com/j76mtj 4:07 1 novembre da Tweetie

@Hg3_Reaper thank you!!! about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
Trad:Grazie!

27 replies since 17/6/2009, 11:06   195 views