Gerard Way [Tweets]

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 11:04

Twitter è una specie di blog dove i guys postano le notizie e tutto ciò che gli passa per la testa.
I post di twitter si chiamano tweets.
Mi sono permesso di grassettare le tweets che ritengo importanti!

SPOILER (click to view)
Tutte le Twits erano divise e le ho dovute unire una ad una u.u Don't Copy!

Gerard Way's Twitter

http://twitter.com/gerardway

Ecco tutte le twits mandate da gerard way sul suo canale ufficiale [il topic verrà aggiornato con le ultime twits]

# Just watched The Hours...I would like those hours back3:07 AM May 16th from txt

#
Boy has it been a while...how is everyone doing?5:12 AM May 2nd from web

#
@etidwastaken you have to make a conscious effort to daydream about something. Mikey Way just took a Pineapple Express-style bong hit btw5:59 AM Apr 23rd from TweetDeck in reply to etidwastaken

#
@ChaunceyCC Just hacking tar, just gently stroking Joe Camel asleep in his lap, daydreaming about John Wayne's erection5:54 AM Apr 23rd from TweetDeck in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC I think the Marlboro man does gang vocals on at least half the tracks...that's how many rones. So unhealthy...5:48 AM Apr 23rd from TweetDeck in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
more new songs today! burners!5:44 AM Apr 23rd from TweetDeck

#
thanks to everyone who sent drawings yesterday...I got to see them all pretty much and they were great10:54 PM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck

#
@ChaunceyCC yeah you always gotta take it to the x-treme limit10:54 PM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC <-------------------------- somber. contemplative. REFLECTIVE.4:44 AM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
Working at the studio...let's make today "art day" everyone send over your drawings!12:10 AM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck

#
http://tinyurl.com/clypgo12:06 AM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck

#
Keith Buckley is my hero for the clip he just sent12:03 AM Apr 22nd from TweetDeck

#
@squidwizard I had a hoodie on all goddamned day! The heat ain't never gonna break me...I did warped in a bullet proof vest7:54 AM Apr 21st from TweetDeck in reply to squidwizard

#
@ChaunceyCC Bottle of Knob Creek is what you need!6:55 AM Apr 21st from TweetDeck in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
It's so hot outside that if I was the Joker I would just be getting ready to commit a crime2:08 AM Apr 21st from TweetDeck

#
I know I'm stating the obvious but it's hot as a motherfucker in Los Angeles today.11:52 PM Apr 20th from TweetDeck

#
back at the studio...new song today?10:54 PM Apr 20th from TweetDeck

#
Next comic after Umbrella Academy is going to be awesome. Very different...7:47 AM Apr 20th from web

#
@chantalclaret Chatroom madness back then...predators everywhere...the early days of AOL were truly the wild west3:19 AM Apr 20th from web in reply to chantalclaret

#
@ThisIsTheDuke I have been great man how have you been?3:04 AM Apr 20th from web in reply to ThisIsTheDuke

#
@ChaunceyCC @mikeyway Whats up with Twitter bein all 1996 AOL-slow?2:57 AM Apr 20th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ThisIsTheDuke Jooooooordan12:16 AM Apr 20th from web in reply to ThisIsTheDuke

#
@JonRivera Shake yo money maka!12:10 AM Apr 20th from web in reply to JonRivera

#
Sunday...working on more comics!12:01 AM Apr 20th from web

#
working on comics!9:50 PM Apr 18th from web

#
Up too late! Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to people the last couple weeks...things have been extra crazy. New blog coming soon10:12 AM Apr 17th from web

#
@bigwormy let me know how I can help you realize that dream1:23 AM Apr 17th from TweetDeck in reply to bigwormy

#
@bigwormy where are you larping? in a group? in your complex?12:54 AM Apr 17th from TweetDeck in reply to bigwormy

#
@bigwormy you're larping??? you gotta send me pics...I miss larping12:45 AM Apr 17th from TweetDeck in reply to bigwormy

#
@bigwormy what are you up to buddy?12:29 AM Apr 17th from TweetDeck in reply to bigwormy

#
@bigwormy Woooooooooooooooooooooorm...12:05 AM Apr 17th from web in reply to bigwormy

#
Morning coffee and email catch-up! Rock madness today...7:53 PM Apr 16th from web

#
@ChaunceyCC hahaha! Thats exactly what I'm doing!9:04 PM Apr 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@Jayreason thats probably the best thing anyone has ever sent me next to cheddy krueger8:55 PM Apr 15th from web in reply to Jayreason

#
@ChaunceyCC taking it easy, smoking rones, checkin out the sunshine8:52 PM Apr 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
Day off today...hows everyone doing in your part of the world?8:16 PM Apr 15th from web

#
@ChaunceyCC How goes your day?8:15 PM Apr 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@cameronmstewart Let the magic 8-ball decide!8:15 PM Apr 15th from web in reply to cameronmstewart

#
@ChaunceyCC did you really get a box of those??5:53 AM Apr 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC slacking on this thing! I'm sleepin over here...I can literally picture you nudging me4:48 AM Apr 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
Borders books and music! Getting my read on...9:40 PM Apr 14th from txt

#
Hey guys, just to clarify- Lindsey doesn't have a twitter. Whoever you are messaging is simply being creepy, exploitive, and disrespectful.6:22 AM Apr 13th from web

#
Happy Egg-day muthafuckas!9:16 AM Apr 12th from web

#
@mikeyway sadly I will never experience couch-lock, but maybe grimlock or modulock9:11 AM Apr 12th from web in reply to mikeyway

#
@JonRivera where did you take that photo?9:10 AM Apr 12th from web in reply to JonRivera

#
@ChaunceyCC far too many...gotta slow down!7:13 AM Apr 12th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@levarburton How long is it running?!6:19 AM Apr 12th from web in reply to levarburton

#
@raytoro Ahhh fuck that guy...we will find another...very thoughtful of you guys though...6:18 AM Apr 12th from web in reply to raytoro

#
Smoking rones!5:20 AM Apr 12th from txt

#
Getting ready to hit up the hobby shop for a top secret project!10:06 PM Apr 11th from web

#
In a complete and total break from tradition, I have decided to put on a new yellow t-shirt today, pale yellow10:04 PM Apr 11th from web

#
@JonRivera budddday! thanks for the birthday wish...now following you...2:21 AM Apr 11th from web in reply to JonRivera

#
@Seth_Rogen Just heard you were following me...I'm now following you!2:19 AM Apr 11th from web in reply to rogiddy

#
@mikeyway they made it so I could buy it2:08 AM Apr 10th from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
Having an awesome birthday...10:16 PM Apr 9th from web

#
@mikeyway You're the best...thats my favorite cake ever!10:16 PM Apr 9th from web in reply to mikeyway

#
@raytoro Thanks buddy! Can't wait to see that flick...10:16 PM Apr 9th from web in reply to raytoro

#
@cameronmstewart Thats amazing! So was The Kraken...what part of the country do you live in? We should definitely do a comic8:22 PM Apr 9th from web in reply to cameronmstewart

#
@JoelMadden Thanks man!!11:05 AM Apr 9th from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@etidwastaken me and him and mikey way are gonna pick you up!10:33 AM Apr 9th from web in reply to etidwastaken

#
@mikeyway Oh shit! Mikey Way spilled the beans on the sound of the new album10:32 AM Apr 9th from web in reply to mikeyway

#
Now I'm hoping Vin Diesel has a twitter, hits me up, and we can hang out playing video games and racing fast fucking cars...9:48 AM Apr 9th from web

#
@mikeyway I cannot take credit for that...good times tomorrow!9:46 AM Apr 9th from web in reply to mikeyway

#
@mikeyway Thanks little bro! I'm now "thirty-too good to be true"9:43 AM Apr 9th from web in reply to mikeyway

#
thanks to all for the birthday wishes...if it's also your birthday, happy birthday to you too12:43 AM Apr 9th from web

#
more studio goodness...hope everyone is well12:31 AM Apr 9th from web

#
busy busy...practice space island...making more jams...how is everyone today?1:55 AM Apr 8th from web

#
@xFrankieMonster I have always spoken out of the right side of my mouth. I have no idea what thats about though10:39 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to xFrankieMonster

#
@cameronmstewart absolutely...following10:38 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cameronmstewart

#
@cameronmstewart Cameron Stewart! I love your work!10:35 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cameronmstewart

#
@beckycloonan Is this THE Becky Cloonan?10:19 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to beckycloonan

#
@TommyTadeo Happy Birthday Tommy!!10:13 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to TommyTadeo

#
And on that note, how is everyone today? Busy weekend, watched Leathermouth rip it up and good time bbq afterwards...back in the studio9:58 PM Apr 6th from web

#
@Franklero How are you dealing with the fact that your grooming decision actually effects the SOUND of your music?9:49 PM Apr 6th from TwitterFon in reply to Franklero

#
@Franklero Wow...wait til she finds out I shaved my head last night9:47 PM Apr 6th from TwitterFon in reply to Franklero

#
@ChaunceyCC Maybe we can order it off of amazon...but I highly doubt it5:00 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC I have the perfect car to get STREEEET in4:54 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC Yo! I CRAVE that cereal sometimes...and it's crazy...like I actually crave that shit4:54 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@chantalclaret Magic The Gathering is definitely on...and hells yes I got the car last night....when does James get home?4:50 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to chantalclaret

#
@chantalclaret Chantal...is that you?!12:12 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to chantalclaret

#
@Franklero I am pumped my friend12:09 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to Franklero

#
@ThinkOfYouLater We will be back in England soon enough...I can't wait actually11:44 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to ThinkOfYouLater

#
@burjz I'm a huge David Lynch fan...11:43 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to burjz

#
@saaanch saaaaaaaaaanch11:33 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to saaanch

#
@AlisaurusXx suspiria...or "fire walk with me"...thats actually the scariest movie I have ever seen11:28 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to AlisaurusXx

#
Thanks to everyone who came to the signing...it was a great time11:23 PM Apr 4th from web

#
@ChaunceyCC Nevermind the vampire...look at my hair in that pic... whack hairdoo...and I'm cupping my hands like superman making a diamond2:33 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC How do I get a tan like that? Yo I'm getting that Challenger either tonight or tomorrow...2:32 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@etidwastaken Whats that? a band or a movie?1:34 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to etidwastaken

#
@sarahdb Nah, when I get the car I will post pics... whichever car I get first1:29 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to sarahdb

#
30K FTW.1:19 AM Apr 4th from web

#
@fuckingzombies Noice! thats awesome...I would suggest playing Mad Max before Road warrior but you prolly already know that12:56 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@Jayreason Wow...you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people ever12:37 AM Apr 4th from web in reply to Jayreason

#
@fuckingzombies I would say The Road Warrior, or as it's known in Australia, Mad Max 211:55 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@fuckingzombies So you guys run an indie theatre?11:53 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@neilhimself I wasn't aware it rhymed until after I sent it...what part of the world are you in today?11:52 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to neilhimself

#
@Sara7x I'm gonna call the block-button on you in a minute if you keep sassin' me like you've been...11:47 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to Sara7x

#
@kiddeternity what writers covention? sweet name btw11:45 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to kiddeternity

#
100 followers to go!11:45 PM Apr 3rd from web

#
@TishaTerror Let The Right One In is the shit....11:35 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to TishaTerror

#
@FanJenniTastic We are pretty close...we may crack that nut today11:34 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to FanJenniTastic

#
@heeelllooo Don't act out in anger. Karma works itself out, so will the justice system, and people never forget.11:31 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to heeelllooo

#
Back in the studio! Whats everyone up to?11:28 PM Apr 3rd from web

#
@neilhimself Neil Gaiman, you're my hero. I will bring tons of Coke Zero...11:26 PM Apr 3rd from web in reply to neilhimself

#
@Jayreason I bet he will if we keep trying...11:15 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to Jayreason

#
@ChaunceyCC Ha Mayer hit you up yet?5:23 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC I'm going to buy a Challenger and pick you up in it4:30 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC lets!4:22 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
it got late real fast today...keep working though4:16 AM Apr 3rd from web

#
@etidwastaken keith! whats up it's g way4:14 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to etidwastaken

#
@ChaunceyCC Yo...it's g way...following you4:13 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
we are at the studio have an internet party and drinking coffee...going to make some rock today. Everyone in that tornado be safe12:15 AM Apr 3rd from web

#
@brandyway send a link to your comic when you're done!12:05 AM Apr 3rd from web in reply to brandyway

#
whats everyone up to today?12:02 AM Apr 3rd from web

#
@Pan_duh Dunkin Donuts is actually my favorite of all the coffee places...I like it's simplicity7:03 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Pan_duh

#
@AshRyan If its a 79 I would buy it from you7:03 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to AshRyan

#
@ViennaKISS How about "Don't Go Breakin My Heart" with...Liza Minnelli?5:33 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to ViennaKISS

#
@gorey thanks5:28 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to gorey

#
@brandyway iron maiden movie as in a bio-pic? Cuz I want to play young Paul Di'anno...5:23 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to brandyway

#
@gorey is he really? He is one of my favorite authors...I should follow him if I find out how5:22 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to gorey

#
@Craigspanswick Current: Muse. Past:Too hard to pick a fav.3:58 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Craigspanswick

#
@_DarkAngel_ I'm actually not only talking to people who talk about cars, as you can see from previous replies3:53 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to xXMCRxErikikaXx

#
@fuckingzombies Like how do you get one...when is it coming out, etc3:47 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@fuckingzombies Thats a good point about it looking more like the old one. I am trying to find out more about the RT Classic....3:46 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@fuckingzombies Tiiiiiiight3:44 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@fuckingzombies Is yours an SRT or an RT? White is great but black looks a bit "meaner" in my opinion...3:42 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@ChanelleP Thats a really good price for a Cuda that clean. Me and Bob are looking at the picture. Not sure if it's my thing but I love it3:37 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to ChanelleP

#
@fuckingzombies Ah ha! you were the one that had the Challenger and then I looked it up. The red looks great. I think I am opting for black3:26 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@ChanelleP That's one badass machine...how much does he want for it? I don't know much about them because I usually like the late 70s muscle3:25 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to ChanelleP

#
@ChanelleP Whats the Cuda look like?3:18 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to ChanelleP

#
@TommyTadeo Tommy! Whats up man?2:55 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to TommyTadeo

#
@Sara7x I actually disagree with you. I think I have always displayed proper usage of "FTW".2:53 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Sara7x

#
@Unborn_Bayonet I know a few ppl have asked. My MINI is Astro-Black and very tight. They are great cars...2:51 AM Apr 2nd from web in reply to Unborn_Bayonet

#
About to crack 30,000 followers- FTW!2:41 AM Apr 2nd from web

#
@L_Lawliet24 When are they coming out? How do you get one?2:30 AM Apr 2nd from web

#
@MissHeartcore I totally worked at B&N @ Clifton Commons. Best "regular" job I ever had, great people, and I felt like a librarian9:23 PM Apr 1st from web in reply to MissHeartcore

#
@seamusrabbit Volkswagen has always been the best car buying experience I've ever had. Those people know how to roll...9:21 PM Apr 1st from web in reply to seamusrabbit

#
@BriVicious Tick Tock Diner9:19 PM Apr 1st from web in reply to BriVicious

#
www.mychemicalromance.com new blog post8:45 PM Apr 1st from web

#
blorg8:43 PM Apr 1st from web

#
gonna pop a new blog up in a bit7:46 PM Apr 1st from web

#
I take it with splenda and coffee mate powdered creamer fyi...I find the powder give it a "nutty" after-taste7:37 PM Apr 1st from web

#
coffee on demand!7:33 PM Apr 1st from web

#
PS- I am still going to try and find a 79 Trans Am. I am just looking for an everyday musclecar...hence test driving the Challenger7:40 AM Apr 1st from web

#
@ryuuenx Your comics look great7:39 AM Apr 1st from web in reply to ryuuenx

#
Busy day...hows everyone doing?7:13 AM Apr 1st from web

#
@myfway I like that car a lot but I think it starts at 70,000...which is crazy7:43 PM Mar 31st from web in reply to myfuckingway

#
@dxgirly It looks fast but a bit too futuristic7:32 PM Mar 31st from web in reply to dxgirly

#
@N_Tolkmit thats a crazy lookin car10:17 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to N_Tolkmit

#
@HelsinkiValo wow...that car is tougher than prison10:15 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to HelsinkiValo

#
@ItsJoelMadden Hells yes! And look at that pic you sent...awesome.9:59 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@ItsJoelMadden Straight black looks mean...and I actually meant "lets get challengers"9:42 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@ItsJoelMadden Wow...that's nice...do you have any of the "new" muscle cars? If not lets both get Chargers...Bob will get one too9:39 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@ItsJoelMadden Yeah, still going to look for a 79 Trans Am but I'd like a muscle car I can drive daily that doesn't break down with a/c9:38 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@ItsJoelMadden On the Dodge...you like straight black or white with black stripes? The straight black is pretty tough9:36 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@ItsJoelMadden Is that you Joel? That would be sweet if it was...those shelbys are nice but so expensive. What do you think of the Charger?9:35 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to JoelMadden

#
@bobbryar Thats because he probably owns the dealership8:56 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to bobbryar

#
@HelsinkiValo Yeah I was thinking of checking out the Camaro when it comes out, but I'm not crazy about the looks. Too Batman/Transformer8:39 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to HelsinkiValo

#
Going to check out the new Mustang next...thoughts?8:37 AM Mar 31st from web

#
@HelsinkiValo Hemi engine was nuts...it was an R/T and we had a blast with it8:36 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to HelsinkiValo

#
Chris Anthony rocks! We haven't gone to see the picture yet but I saw it in an invite...8:36 AM Mar 31st from web

#
The Challenger was extremely tight...I loved it.8:31 AM Mar 31st from web

#
@levarburton What do you think of the new Dodge Challenger?8:31 AM Mar 31st from web in reply to levarburton

#
New Dodge Challenger is pretty tight as well...props to the twitterer that pointed it out...me and Bob are gonna test drive it today8:08 PM Mar 30th from web

#
@Razor2theRosary Huh...so he would probably be the guy to help hook me up9:04 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to Razor2theRosary

#
@stitchemicalrok My advice to someone in art school is to be very open to new things, try everything, hone your perception of what you see6:13 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to stitchemicalrok

#
@shallowesque IF an Umbrella character gets their own book I think it will be ongoing...6:12 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to shallowesque

#
@thatkkbitch I see you are on the umbrella myspace page a lot...thanks for backing the book so much, hope you are enjoying Dallas6:11 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to thatkkbitch

#
@revenge218 Thats a really impressive drawing thank you6:10 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to revenge218

#
@BigBadVolk TUA will still continue even with another comic in the works6:09 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to bigbadvolk

#
@JennaNunziato The new book will be on Dark Horse5:51 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to JennaNunziato

#
@thedorkknightx No robots, maybe we can announce it at SDCC. Also I wanted to ask TUA fans- If 1 member of the team got their own book- who?5:51 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to thedorkknightx

#
@nickinik I can't get into it too much yet but the new book is co-written with a partner and it's very different from TUA.5:48 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to nickinik

#
@RachelParkinson If you send a book to Jeff Watson, much like the redbull cans, we will get them5:45 AM Mar 30th from web

#
@thousanddiamond Suspiria is the scariest movie I have ever seen...or Fire Walk With Me5:43 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to thousanddiamond

#
@brubiesspears UA will definitely be available in Brazil soon- in April I think5:43 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to brubiesspears

#
@Emochan I think it's awesome when fans get tattoos. I almost got an "Ace's High" Maiden tattoo once...kind of still wish I had5:41 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to Emochan

#
@xXClanDestinyXx Working on a new comic at the moment, totally different from Umbrella. It's why I need the car really...5:37 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to XMissxXxMurderX

#
@Razor2theRosary Meaning you own them or you just have a picture of them?5:35 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to Razor2theRosary

#
@lonelydays17 Yes, @ Things From Another Dimension, on April 4th4:46 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to lonelydays17

#
@musicnerd101 Yes, April 4th at Things From Another Galaxy1:33 AM Mar 30th from web in reply to musicnerd101

#
@michaeljamesway mikey way...you're my hero11:49 PM Mar 29th from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
@Erisachan I just want to point out that car has an eagle fighting a dragon on the hood...pretty badass9:55 PM Mar 29th from web in reply to Erisachan

#
@ro_is_here that's the one thank you9:46 PM Mar 29th from web in reply to ro_is_here

#
Ok guys, some of you sent one- silver, red interior, but it's a 77 or 78. It's in Portland, Or, I think. Can someone send that again?9:39 PM Mar 29th from web

#
@bobbryar We totally do...maybe someone we know can hook that up9:21 PM Mar 29th from web in reply to bobbryar

#
Trans-update!11:09 AM Mar 29th from web

#
@mcr_rox Well I don't have MSN messenger so I suppose you don't do anything8:56 AM Mar 29th from web in reply to mcr_rox

#
Hey guys, please read the blog on www.mychemicalromance.com about the car. No more smokey and the bandit cars, and only in Cali.8:46 AM Mar 28th from web

#
@Deathofarobot I have no idea who William Beckett is but he is out of his mind. He is either messing with you or he hates you8:46 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to Deathofarobot

#
@idonthavefleas birds don't shit on other birds8:43 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to idonthavefleas

#
@ggen wrong year8:43 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to ggen

#
@fuckingzombies this one is nice but it doesn't have t-tops and I would be limited on what i could repaint the exterior, thanks though8:39 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@myfway not enough... I haven't found it!8:36 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to myfuckingway

#
@Sara7x In other words I would rather punch myself with chainsaw8:35 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to Sara7x

#
@Sara7x I once had to go see "Cool As Ice" cuz a friend had to review it for a school paper. I imagine it would be like that8:34 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to Sara7x

#
@lostprincess02 probably the song "Graduation" by Head Auto8:33 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to bloodybride

#
@ShyannRomance thats a smokey and the bandit...no bueno8:32 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to ShyannRomance

#
@nikkimarieee this8:31 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to nikkimarieee

#
@ButterflyMCR thanks but brown interior is not going to work8:30 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to ButterflyMCR

#
@idonthavefleas thanks though8:30 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to idonthavefleas

#
@idonthavefleas this has no t-tops8:27 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to idonthavefleas

#
Still looking for that Trans Am...8:06 AM Mar 28th from web

#
@levarburton I would love to come...I think the band would too!3:59 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to levarburton

#
@levarburton I'm great! Can't wait to see the film. We are working on the new album...I will email you and we should get together soon3:46 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to levarburton

#
you guys are all awesome12:38 AM Mar 28th from web

#
@myfway living in LA has turned me into a horrible, fast, unsafe driver who forgot that turn signals exist12:27 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to myfuckingway

#
@chrystalwinter harder12:25 AM Mar 28th from web in reply to chrystalwinter

#
@lee_z It's going to rock way harder...I'm not sure they have the technology to capture it on cd11:06 PM Mar 27th from web in reply to lee_z

#
@artofcheatery That law doesn't effect us in my opinion10:49 PM Mar 27th from web in reply to artofcheatery

#
@ErinImmortality you can absolutely use it for an art project...have fun10:36 PM Mar 27th from web in reply to ErinImmortality

#
@levarburton Hey! I think I am already following you so we can message...how is the movie doing?9:17 PM Mar 27th from web in reply to levarburton

#
Time to play Legends of Wrestlemania...or write lyrics...or both at the same time5:54 AM Mar 27th from web

#
@levarburton Hey LeVar...It's Gerard. Sorry I haven't been in touch yet. Saw you were on twitter and I'm saying hello5:49 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to levarburton

#
LeVar smokes me in terms of followers...look at his count5:47 AM Mar 27th from web

#
Where is he?5:40 AM Mar 27th from txt

#
How do I find LeVar Burton in this piece? he's a good friend and I didn't know he was on twitter5:39 AM Mar 27th from web

#
we are making the rock5:35 AM Mar 27th from web

#
So far theres a blue one about 5 hours away that someone on here linked me too. Best prospect yet but I dunno if I have time to look cuz5:35 AM Mar 27th from web

#
@PansyPreference spammers get blocked- FTW!5:34 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to PansyPreference

#
@ari_safari it's an ongoing event that lasts until I get the car4:59 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to ari_safari

#
@SSBxoxo Have you been to this swap? And I'm pretty sure getting a California car will cut down on rust and wear from salt4:55 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to SSBxoxo

#
@vuhnessuh thing is, I can always redo paint or int but if I find one I like without altering it, it will have more character3:33 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to vuhnessuh

#
@KleinNixon solid car thanks...bad interior though but a decent lead3:29 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to KokoKabana

#
I have now decided to broaden the search temporarily to cars from 1979-19812:59 AM Mar 27th from web

#
@zimmerska wheres the rest of the car?2:53 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to ziimmerrr

#
@revii dADa2:51 AM Mar 27th from web in reply to revii

#
@TragicalLies nope9:53 PM Mar 26th from web in reply to TragicalLies

#
@marnykins red velvet...much like the car I want9:41 PM Mar 26th from web

#
@lonelydays17 bummer!9:40 PM Mar 26th from web in reply to lonelydays17

#
@meghanSMASH I don't think we were ever actually on "good" terms8:11 PM Mar 26th from web in reply to meghanSMASH

#
@PumpkinPeazy you're from Italy, right?!9:09 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to PumpkinPeazy

#
@JasonMutter solid. I think thats the same car as the last one for some reason though9:08 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to JasonMutter

#
@VindictiveEvil yes and I love it8:57 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to VindictiveEvil

#
@ArielAutopsy what are you still doing up?8:54 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to ArielAutopsy

#
@ForMeldaHyde true...at Things From Another Planet, Universal City Walk...april 4th I think8:53 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to ForMeldaHyde

#
@iheartjimlee absolutely8:52 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to iheartjimlee

#
@ShotLipgloss solid lead I think! thanks8:51 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to ShotLipgloss

#
@Who_Is_Mary Glasvegas...but they aren't a new band7:05 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to Who_Is_Mary

#
@motherfuckinwar I have always admired hellblazer...great character.7:03 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to motherfuckinwar

#
@kelseyaduh thats really expressive and fucking awesome...even if that wasn't my face in the pic I would still love it7:02 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to kelseyaduh

#
@Straighttovideo red bull cola7:00 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to Straighttovideo

#
@puddleduck24 I love all animals. But I am allergic to cats6:57 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to puddleduck24

#
@Khadrimx nice looking but it doesn't run6:57 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to Khadrimx

#
@coffeezman hp6:55 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to coffeezman

#
@Who_Is_Mary my wife bought it for me6:53 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to Who_Is_Mary

#
@gorey sweet! send pics to Scott Allie6:53 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to gorey

#
@RoxxieA raphael brushes6:52 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to RoxxieA

#
@MaggieMunster I didn't realize Ryan hit me up because there are so many tweets6:49 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to MaggieMunster

#
@gorey I'm not sure anyone knows for sure6:47 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to gorey

#
@luvr_0 Never got into it6:47 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to luvr_0

#
@CamilleJaiden I do al of my design work with prismacolor markers. I would prefer a suspiria painting6:46 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to CamilleJaiden

#
@gorey its great6:45 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to gorey

#
@sara_rosemary make sure the art connects with people, thats all that matters6:45 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to sarastellar

#
@phrasethatpays this one is a candidate that I would repaint6:44 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to phrasethatpays

#
@haley_helena you need thicker paper..watercolor paper6:43 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to haley_helena

#
@gorey Spongebath from Shel Silverstein6:42 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to gorey

#
@elaineyoung I like both but PCs crash too much6:41 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to elaineyoung

#
@ChelseaSmile6 was never sold on it. I have wanted a trans am since I was a kid6:40 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to OhChelseaaa

#
@motherfuckinwar thats awesome6:40 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to motherfuckinwar

#
@crimesinthemosh Absolutely. It's an amazing book and he makes it look easy and free-flowing6:39 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to crimesinthemosh

#
@sara_rosemary blue6:38 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to sarastellar

#
@comicgirl42 write what you know. take a walk outside6:38 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to comicgirl42

#
@eveforhermcr_xx thats what I mostly use besides watercolor6:36 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to thisistact

#
@ChelseaSmile6 Das Oath6:34 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to OhChelseaaa

#
@lieutenantdeath they are awesome, as well as the hazel and cha cha ones...you should email them to scott allie, the editor of the book6:34 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to lieutenantdeath

#
@firstplaceloser Intelligentsia in silverlake6:32 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to firstplaceloser

#
@stitchemicalrok I did my worst work in art school but learned the most while doing it6:32 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to stitchemicalrok

#
@may68 Lost In Translation or Stripes6:31 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to mai68

#
@Cym_Mocha Vanilla6:31 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to Cym_Mocha

#
@idonthavefleas Good chance6:31 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to idonthavefleas

#
@BreannaJean Grant Morrison's Doom Patrol. He is also my fav writer6:31 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to BreannaJean

#
@taramischief just use Ben Nye and you're solid6:27 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to taramischief

#
@AprilSkies powdered coffee mate6:27 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to AprilSkies

#
@asiaroniNcheese carravagio6:25 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to asiaroniNcheese

#
@margalaxia that or the car from Mad Max...but I will make that a later project6:24 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to margalaxia

#
@fuckingzombies well theres one if SF people keep sending but that one is no good...had a friend check it out6:24 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@myfway Didn't get to see them all yet thanks though6:22 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to myfuckingway

#
@haley_helena it's in bad shape6:20 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to haley_helena

#
@kimmiegibbler08 He seems like a cool dude with good hair6:16 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to kimmiegibbler08

#
@lieutenantdeath who made those?6:11 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to lieutenantdeath

#
@kelseyaduh Bob Hope in Burbank is the shizz6:07 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to kelseyaduh

#
@xXClanDestinyXx still sifting through them but thanks for them5:45 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to XMissxXxMurderX

#
@lieutenantdeath yeah I need the details5:44 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to lieutenantdeath

#
@SamieShorty Because I love LA5:29 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to SamieShorty

#
@KaylynOdonnell Whats Happening5:28 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to KaylynOdonnell

#
@lieutenantdeath tell her to get at me. I need to know the details...she should twitter me asap5:00 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to lieutenantdeath

#
@TaylorToT the sunshine and the good vibes4:58 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to TaylorToT

#
@xxmarixrevengex The Volkswagens4:55 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to xxmarixrevengex

#
Any more cars? I am open to things at this point as long as the interior isn't brown. Must be Cali thanks3:58 AM Mar 26th from web

#
@CthulhusCrotch Probably the face of God. Sweet name by the way, I love HP Lovecraft.3:57 AM Mar 26th from web in reply to CthulhusCrotch

#
LA traffic is awesome2:36 AM Mar 26th from TwitterFon

#
@_2x2x2_ Dr Doom...he has his own country9:00 AM Mar 25th from TwitterFon in reply to jrdsctt

#
Australian coffee is really great8:58 AM Mar 25th from TwitterFon

#
@emmagudith no I think it's cool. I used to recreate my fav comics to learn how to draw8:54 AM Mar 25th from TwitterFon in reply to emmagudith

#
@perfectdenial the owl got it in three...that's all that matters7:40 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to perfectdenial

#
@glenduh ahhh...he should un-tear himself, and you should get some pics of it7:39 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to glenduh

#
@genreeceway as per the old commercial- 37:38 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to GenGaudreau

#
@riosomeone neither!7:37 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to riosomeone

#
@lizziemurder blog explains all of that7:37 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to lizziemurder

#
@MarcellaAnna Watercolor all the way...I love it and I still have the same set from when I was a kid7:37 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to MarcellaAnna

#
@ShyannRomance Car is badass.. a good example of "mad max black", or at least semi-max, meaning it's kinda sketchy looking. But it's stick.7:36 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to ShyannRomance

#
@glenduh ahhh... If it's sweet and he doesn't want it he should sell it7:33 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to glenduh

#
@Cym_Mocha I have permanent trouble with them...but Lindsey is great with them...so awesome7:29 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to Cym_Mocha

#
@thatscraptastic there's a real good chance of a new "summer jam" or two... especially it being called Summer Sonic.7:27 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to thatscraptastic

#
@glenduh wheres HB?7:25 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to glenduh

#
@deaththroes if I get the car by Bamboozel I will drive it there.7:25 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to lokison

#
@XUnderTheStarsX yes it's www.mychemicalromance.com7:13 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to XUnderTheStarsX

#
@scottishstevie that was one of my favorite shows of all time...I remember lots of flags7:12 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to scottishstevie

#
@MyChemSxEChild I don't have an aim and never will again.7:11 AM Mar 25th from web in reply to MyChemSxEChild

#
I will be updating the blog with pics and reports after I see the cars. That silver/red one in SF is a junker.7:10 AM Mar 25th from web

#
Thanks for the links. Going to dig through what you've been sending but the car has to be in Cali (pref LA) so I can see it. Keep sending!7:09 AM Mar 25th from web

#
Record is coming along great by the way...will be better and faster with the propper research vessel...5:55 AM Mar 25th from TwitterFon

#
@Maria_McRmYx but I may go see that8:42 PM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to mariapetrosino

#
@Maria_McRmYx if it's the one I think it is I think it's brown8:42 PM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to mariapetrosino

#
@Jinxeh you kidnap for cash, not for coolness8:38 PM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to Jinxeh

#
Going to come up with a plan soon...in terms of seeing these cars and reporting on them via the blog8:34 PM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
updated the post with some additional answers7:38 PM Mar 24th from web

#
@xSickxMindx un poco10:25 AM Mar 24th from web in reply to xSickxMindx

#
@fuckingzombies oh I thought you had the old one...the new one is real cool though10:19 AM Mar 24th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
@fuckingzombies yes10:17 AM Mar 24th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
Big update!10:17 AM Mar 24th from web

#
@fuckingzombies pic link of the Challenger if you got one...them shits are tight. Vanishing Point FTW!8:54 AM Mar 24th from web in reply to fuckingzombies

#
Agreed...but I'm speaking as someone that only saw the 07 version...I just really like Michael Pitt and Tim Roth7:23 AM Mar 24th from txt

#
@JillianRage that's a tight car5:38 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to JillianRage

#
@JillianRage link?5:32 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to JillianRage

#
@MiFocused well I would love a fast engine in great shape5:27 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to MiFocused

#
@Raz0rblad3 blue interior can work but it depends on the body5:26 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to Raz0rblad3

#
@evilauthoress Already had someone check this...no bueno. Good lookin out though...that's the one5:25 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon in reply to evilauthoress

#
Had this one checked out...no bueno5:23 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
Fastest engine possible for that year hopefully.I am interested in other interiors like black. Chicken on the hood optional5:12 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
Needs to be in California preferably close to LA. No brown or brown interior...it looks like old people candy. No Gold. No Smokey/bandit5:08 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
T-tops a plus. Silver body/red leather interior ideal. I also like faded or bombed out Nocturne Blue or a lousy Red. Already checked eBay5:05 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
I'm serious btw4:54 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
Is anyone selling a 1979 Trans Am?4:51 AM Mar 24th from TwitterFon

#
You guys close?1:33 AM Mar 24th from txt

#
It's a shame too because the jersey one really got it's shit together8:58 PM Mar 23rd from txt

#
Yo I just watched that shit! Crazy..11:00 PM Mar 11th from txt

#
Maybe it was Tokio Hotel6:56 AM Feb 26th from txt

#
It's National "Cut Your Hair Like Dee Dee Ramone Day" everyone grab your clippers!8:45 PM Feb 24th from TwitterFon

#
Updates galore8:35 PM Feb 24th from TwitterFon

#
Yeah there's a loft too11:48 PM Jan 25th from txt

#
My garage11:33 PM Jan 25th from txt

#
You need help with that?11:17 PM Jan 25th from txt

#
Wooooord10:32 PM Jan 25th from txt

#
Are you? I just woke up...I was up late10:21 PM Jan 25th from txt

#
Our Watchmen song7:28 AM Jan 25th from txt

#
@michaeljamesway Whos better than you?!3:24 AM Jan 22nd from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
Learn about pegwarming!9:06 AM Jan 19th from TwitterFon

#
Blog-town8:23 AM Jan 19th from TwitterFon

#
Epic blog! Heading to a recording studio...9:48 PM Jan 17th from TwitterFon

#
New blog! How's everyone been?10:50 PM Jan 16th from TwitterFon

#
This was on Twitter wasn't it?8:07 PM Dec 30th, 2008 from txt

#
Thanks for adding Voltaire. I am also starting to obsess with Jeeps now...the smaller ones8:06 PM Dec 30th, 2008 from txt

#
Rays hand...I'd like to point out that isn't BBQ sauce http://twitpic.com/t9za6:40 AM Dec 16th, 2008 from TwitterFon

#
writing umbrella academy2:46 AM Dec 9th, 2008 from web

#
Bingo! http://twitpic.com/qtt03:56 AM Dec 7th, 2008 from TwitterFon

#
@michaeljamesway are you a deathknight?12:34 AM Dec 6th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
@michaeljamesway you need to shave that shit, like me8:31 PM Dec 5th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to mikeyway

#
Bob Bryar's post made me El Oh El7:22 AM Dec 3rd, 2008 from web

#
thinking about posting a blog4:27 AM Dec 3rd, 2008 from web

#
yeah it sounds delicious...that looks like a lot of snow8:03 AM Dec 2nd, 2008 from web

#
updated review of PUA25:14 AM Dec 2nd, 2008 from web

#
Bob...where can I get that Redbull cola? It actually looks amazing...great can-design on that.4:14 AM Dec 2nd, 2008 from web

#
Happy thanksgiving all!9:13 AM Nov 28th, 2008 from txt

#
Thanks!7:00 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from txt

#
Bob...tell me where you're at when you send those- thanks6:58 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from web

#
Dreamcatcher would be great. Updance.5:21 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from web

#
Also: photo of the worst toilet you find. what you get for dinner. Sanch sleeping. Resin skull ashtray. Dreamcatcher.4:52 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from web

#
Bob...send me more pictures. Like a scavenger hunt. This is what I want: Sanch in a cowboy hat. Favorite truck stop wizard. Something grim.4:49 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from web

#
the winston12:31 AM Nov 26th, 2008 from web

#
Hahaha!8:36 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from txt

#
coffee on demand6:09 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

#
Op-daet5:55 PM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

#
updeet5:57 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

#
update5:41 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from web

#
Oh please4:13 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from txt

#
Oh boy..yes...same as you...iced white chocolate mocha4:12 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from txt

#
But they still can't find the turn signal! Zing!4:07 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from txt

#
Really? I can see them all...buy is the Twitter updating slow on the front page?4:01 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from txt

#
How come Watson didn't use a picture of him as Col. Sanders for his avatar?3:11 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon

#
Copy2:26 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon

#
And yeah your avatar is whack now2:18 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon

#
@bobbryar when are you coming back to the house?2:18 AM Nov 25th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to bobbryar

#
Is it? Suhweet11:34 PM Nov 24th, 2008 from txt

#
Monday...total bummer4:39 AM Nov 23rd, 2008 from txt

#
Aight2:53 AM Nov 22nd, 2008 from txt

#
Is that a sonicare?10:29 PM Nov 21st, 2008 from txt

#
Yeah I didn't have time to get back to Watson yesterday so it's this morning8:12 PM Nov 21st, 2008 from txt

#
I heard very soon7:35 PM Nov 21st, 2008 from txt

#
Oh good morning7:13 PM Nov 21st, 2008 from txt

#
That's good..you should get some LL Bean leather ones..them shits are my fav10:39 PM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
Yeah I think it's a good way to communicate. And yeah the pop record where we do cover versions of the beatles singing their hits in German8:11 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
Toro is getting at you now by the way7:57 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
We probaby shouldn't talk about those bodies we buried...or that record we cut in Taiwan for that indie label7:57 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
No shit? Well that's just creepy...7:56 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
No way...we just know it's not live yet...wait til it is7:48 AM Nov 20th, 2008 from txt

#
Hahaha! That made me laugh out loud...I am wiped...night Twitter8:41 AM Nov 19th, 2008 from txt

#
What the heck is that?8:33 AM Nov 19th, 2008 from txt

#
@bobbryar I'm back on!11:16 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to bobbryar

#
37!10:30 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

#
9 miles to the gallon10:20 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

#
Hey10:16 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

#
@raytoro I think it's working9:59 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to raytoro

#
@bobbryar heyyyy nice phone9:55 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from TwitterFon in reply to bobbryar

#
Nice house asshole9:49 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

#
Eat shit bob9:49 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from txt

#
Having lunch in LA8:11 PM Nov 18th, 2008 from web

Da Ora le news verranno postate in ordine ( in basso quella più nuova ) e verranno tradotte in italiano.

Edited by ~vale93kotor} - 18/6/2009, 13:08

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 08:16

Gerard ha cambiato la sua foto del profilo.. Nuova foto:image

Ed eccovi i suoi nuovi tweet finalmente!

#
@avo7778 s'all good man, just get a large Dunkin' Donuts coffee, light n sweet, hang in a parking lot, smoke rones..thats how you deal in NJabout 3 hours ago from web in reply to avo7778

#
@ChaunceyCC I think they still make it in the red-states!about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ThexEnd What, like pretty much everyone else that put out an emocrap or a pop record in the last 4 years? Noooo thanks...about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ThexEnd

#
@KarinAvital Well I don't really look like either of those guys but I got a pretty good shot at pulling off a young husky Di'Annoabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to KarinAvital

#
@MCRforthewin I would want to play young Paul Di'Anno in an Iron Maiden bio-pic, which they should make.about 4 hours ago from web in reply to MCRforthewin

#
@ChaunceyCC An awesome fan sent them to the WB officesabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@hannahelizz I would do "Punk Goes Away For A Very Long Time"about 4 hours ago from web in reply to hannahelizz

#
@sarahdb I will seriously buy that photo if you took it thoughabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to sarahdb

#
@cheryderry We stopped saving lives, now we just save the galaxyabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to cheryderry

#
@KarinAvital The amazing Chris Anthony, who took all of the BP photosabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to KarinAvital

#
@LinzDawgPA Shes great...she loves making the fuss, very strong. I think shes going to be a lady wrestler...almost positive of itabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to LinzDawgPA

#
@imblind Aces Highabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to imblind

#
@ChaunceyCC You know Mikey Way has been trying to physically mail you a BAG of Muffin Tops for the last 2 months, right?about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@LinzDawgPA Thats our wedding photo. We figured since it was so curiously featured in the UA Hardcover preview we might as well post it.about 4 hours ago from web

#
@bigwormy nah that shit is dangerous, we had to do that once in the old Pencey Prep van a long time ago...mad illegalabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to bigwormy

#
@ChaunceyCC That just made me lose my permanent SHITabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC hahahah snack pit! Dudes just windmilling bags of pretzel rodsabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@sarahdb If you took that photo thats in your background I will physically buy the print off of youabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to sarahdb

#
@ChaunceyCC Oh I am well aware of this video!!! They stole your shit for their whole new ad campaign!!about 4 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@Neon_Roses4 wouldn't exactly put it that way..this record may have the most important message of all "How to save your ass from armageddon"about 5 hours ago from web in reply to Neon_Roses4

#
@ChaunceyCC Cheddah claws all around, bumming out sticky-pass slobs when the barricade brahs escort them outabout 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC Absolutely taking you out if you increase the "bum-out level" by 30%...that's the new criteria for support bands.about 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
And my new background pic is basically my cars favorite way to travelabout 5 hours ago from web

#
@ChaunceyCC bummed I missed your show thoughabout 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC Ps- Trans Am- no AC, had to be modified to be legal in CA, it no longer runs on the blood of orphans so it's slowr than a Prius.about 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC We only eat blood at the brutality picnic! When you gonna move to LA and mack on some opportunities?about 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@seriouscreep following you!about 5 hours ago from web in reply to seriouscreep

#
@ChaunceyCC The Trans Am is the only known weapon that can defeat Count Grishnackh...gotta spear him through the heart with it like a stake!about 5 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@ChaunceyCC yo! I miss you! I'm back! Where's my friendship?! I got a Trans Am...lets go play some fucking Centipedeabout 6 hours ago from web in reply to ChaunceyCC

#
@JonRivera Did you really get a bee-sting? Cuz that fuckin sucks...about 6 hours ago from web in reply to JonRivera

#
Blog update!about 13 hours ago from web

#
@cameronmstewart Great meeting you at San Diego finally...how's your day going?about 14 hours ago from web in reply to cameronmstewart

#
@jasonbaroody Not in Los Angeles sucka! Did we go to SVA together?about 14 hours ago from web in reply to jasonbaroody

#
@levarburton Lindsey loves The Soup! Are you going to be on tonight?about 14 hours ago from web in reply to levarburton

#
@beckycloonan And I've been totally psyched!about 15 hours ago from web in reply to beckycloonan

#
morning coffee!about 15 hours ago from web

#
hows everyone been?7:47 AM Aug 14th from web

#
back in the mix...been a long time...ready to rock!7:15 AM Aug 14th from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
#
@ avo7778 s'all uomo buono, solo un grande Dunkin 'Donuts caffè, n luce dolce, appendere in un parcheggio, fumo rones .. thats come si occuperà in NJabout 3 ore fa da web in risposta a avo7778

#
@ ChaunceyCC Penso che rendere ancora in rosso-afferma! Circa 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ThexEnd Cosa, come quasi tutti gli altri che hanno messo un emocrap o un pop registrare negli ultimi 4 anni? Noooo ... grazie a circa 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ThexEnd

#
@ KarinAvital Bene Non mi aspetto di uno di questi ragazzi, ma ho avuto un buon tiro a tirare fuori un giovane husky Di'Annoabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a KarinAvital

#
@ MCRforthewin Vorrei giocare giovane Paul Di'Anno Iron Maiden in un bio-pic, che dovrebbe make.about 4 ore fa da web in risposta a MCRforthewin

#
@ ChaunceyCC An awesome ventola inviato alla WB officesabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ hannahelizz vorrei fare "Punk Goes Away per un tempo molto lungo" di circa 4 ore fa da web in risposta a hannahelizz

#
@ sarahdb mi seriamente acquistare foto che se lo portò thoughabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a sarahdb

#
@ cheryderry Ci siamo fermati a salvare delle vite, ora che abbiamo appena salvare il galaxyabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a cheryderry

#
@ KarinAvital L'incredibile Chris Anthony, che ha preso tutte le BP photosabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a KarinAvital

#
@ LinzDawgPA Shes grande ... ama fare il rumore molto forte. Penso shes sarà una signora lottatore ... quasi positivo di itabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a LinzDawgPA

#
@ imblind Assi Highabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a imblind

#
@ ChaunceyCC Sapete Mikey Way ha cercato di posta è fisicamente un sacchetto di Muffin Tops per gli ultimi 2 mesi, giusto? Circa 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ LinzDawgPA Thats nostro matrimonio foto. Noi figurato, dato che è stata caratterizzata in modo curiosamente nel UA Hardcover anteprima possiamo e post it.about 4 ore fa da web

#
@ bigwormy nah merda che è pericoloso, abbiamo avuto a che fare una volta nella vecchia Pencey Prep van molto tempo fa impazzire ... illegalabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a bigwormy

#
@ ChaunceyCC Questo solo mi ha fatto perdere la mia permanente SHITabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ChaunceyCC hahahah snack buca! Dudes solo windmilling borse di Pretzel rodsabout 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ sarahdb Se si ha che thats foto nel tuo sfondo mi fisicamente acquistare la stampa off youabout di 4 ore fa da web in risposta a sarahdb

#
@ ChaunceyCC Oh So bene di questo video! Hanno rubato la vostra merda per tutta la loro nuova campagna pubblicitaria! Circa 4 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ Neon_Roses4 non esattamente metterla in questo modo .. questo record potrebbe essere il messaggio più importante di tutte: "Come salvare il culo da Armageddon" di circa 5 ore fa da web in risposta a Neon_Roses4

#
@ ChaunceyCC Cheddah artigli tutto intorno, bumming out-pass slobs appiccicoso quando la barricata brahs scorta loro outabout 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ChaunceyCC Assolutamente vi se si aumenta il "bum-out livello" entro il 30% ... che i nuovi criteri per il sostegno bands.about 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
E le mie nuove foto di sfondo è fondamentalmente la mia auto preferita per travelabout 5 ore fa da web

#
@ ChaunceyCC bummed ho perso il vostro show thoughabout 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ChaunceyCC Sal-Trans Am-no AC, ha dovuto essere modificato in modo legale in CA, non corre più il sangue di orfani così è slowr di un Prius.about 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ChaunceyCC solo sangue a mangiare la brutalità pic-nic! Quando vuoi passare a LA e Mack su alcune opportunità? Circa 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ seriouscreep seguenti voi! circa 5 ore fa da web in risposta a seriouscreep

#
@ ChaunceyCC La Trans Am è l'unica arma che può noto conte Grishnackh sconfitta ... devo lui lancia attraverso il cuore con lei come un gioco! Circa 5 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ ChaunceyCC yo! Mi manchi! I'm back! Dove è la mia amicizia? Ho un Trans Am ... permette di riprodurre alcuni cazzo vai Centipedeabout 6 ore fa da web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

#
@ JonRivera Ti è veramente uno ape-pungiglione? Cuz che fuckin sucks ... circa 6 ore fa da web in risposta a JonRivera

#
Blog di aggiornamento! Circa 13 ore fa da web

#
@ cameronmstewart Grande riunione è finalmente a San Diego ... come è il tuo giorno andando? circa 14 ore fa da web in risposta a cameronmstewart

#
@ jasonbaroody Non Sucka a Los Angeles! Lo andiamo a SVA insieme? Circa 14 ore fa da web in risposta a jasonbaroody

#
@ levarburton Lindsey ama The Soup! Avete intenzione di essere stasera? Circa 14 ore fa da web in risposta a levarburton

#
@ beckycloonan E io sono stato totalmente psyched! circa 15 ore fa da web in risposta a beckycloonan

#
il caffè del mattino! circa 15 ore fa da web

#
hows stati tutti? 7:47 AM 14. ago from web

#
indietro nel mix ... state a lungo tempo ... arriva il rock! 7:15 AM 14. ago from web

@_RockMyNinja mine weighs 13...did you know THAT?about 3 hours ago from web in reply to _RockMyNinja
Trad:
La miniera pesa 13.Lo sapevate questo? (o_O?)

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 09:33

# New Patton Oswalt record is out!! Amazing!12:12 PM Aug 26th from web
#
Get to rock and roll today! Psyched to see everyone...10:47 AM Aug 24th from web
#
@ThatKevinSmith Yeah this is me btw. I'm too lazy to verify. Met at the Spike awards but I was dressed as the wait staff...I usually do that10:17 AM Aug 24th from web in reply to ThatKevinSmith
#
@vasilislolos @chantalclaret Ah! Those ones with the eyes make me nauseous! I bet 100 bucks they would make MWay throw up...10:15 AM Aug 24th from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
@ThatKevinSmith Ha! Man that song is always popping up in sports. Which in this case is cool because hockey is my favorite.9:58 AM Aug 24th from web in reply to ThatKevinSmith
#
@ThatKevinSmith holla...big fan and felt like following you...9:55 PM Aug 23rd from web in reply to ThatKevinSmith
#
@vasilislolos I own a few Canadian tuxedos! Linds pointed this out to me a while ago, so I alternate dark jeans with light jean jackets9:47 PM Aug 23rd from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
Breaking Bad is the SHIT! Thanks to M Way for loaning it to me...12:20 PM Aug 22nd from web
#
@Franklero Amazing issue, also- the Mclaren SLR Stirling Moss on the cover, which is why I bought the mag. No windshields on the next level.8:07 PM Aug 21st from web in reply to Franklero
#
@thejillthompson Thanks! I will hit up Secret HQ in Silverlake today and ask Dave if he can track down what I don't have...8:38 AM Aug 21st from web in reply to thejillthompson
#
coffee! Gonna be a hot one in LA today I think...8:11 AM Aug 21st from web
#
@vasilislolos them shits are sick... I want to find ponys like yours too10:53 PM Aug 19th from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
Great UA movie meeting. Mark Bomback is the jam. Top Chef Vegas premier tonight!!8:25 PM Aug 19th from web
#
@seriouscreep you need to get back up in the los angeles...10:15 AM Aug 19th from web in reply to seriouscreep
#
@spyflyer I'm just gonna throw this out there...if we saved galaxies- wouldn't we be saving MANY more lives? Like a galaxy of lives?10:08 AM Aug 19th from web in reply to spyflyer
#
@MattGalle Galle! Whats up? hows the boys and Heather?10:02 AM Aug 19th from web in reply to MattGalle
#
Getting ready for an Umbrella Academy movie meeting...might drive into Hollywood first....10:00 AM Aug 19th from web
#
@RainbowPudding I was actually going to run a contest to see who could pull off the best one but decided against it.10:51 AM Aug 18th from web in reply to RainbowPudding
#
@ChaunceyCC Woah! Shit is TECHNICAL. Love Converge...9:18 AM Aug 18th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@ChaunceyCC Coffee is good, rones, the fact that the sun may not scorch Los Angeles today, might take the Trans Am out for a motor8:45 AM Aug 18th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@ChaunceyCC Morning shift! Listening to the new MEW album and I completely love it, was lucky enough to get an advance...8:02 AM Aug 18th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@beckycloonan @shaunsimon I can't get down with it...Killjoys design session soon?7:17 PM Aug 17th from web in reply to beckycloonan
#
@vasilislolos UNDROID is so fucking good! Page 5 is my fave!! Gotta get you out here to do those storyboards soon!7:00 PM Aug 17th from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
@ShaunSimon My new favorite outfit of yours9:11 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to ShaunSimon
#
@mikeyway wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze9:09 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to mikeyway
#
@ChaunceyCC Good morning muthafucka!7:49 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@vasilislolos Feeding the B...send that shit over!7:38 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
@Franklero Whats he in next?7:37 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to Franklero
#
@vasilislolos Holy shit I think that movie was basically how I wanted my life to turn out when I was 15...6:58 AM Aug 17th from web in reply to vasilislolos
#
@RainbowPudding I can't even imagine what thats like, the fact that exists blows my mind. I better be Slytherin is all I'm saying8:22 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to RainbowPudding
#
@haley_helena nah they just got blocked for being disrespectful to people I love. Theres plenty other bands they can go get weird about8:19 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to haley_helena
#
@Sozwald Real behind on breaking bad...actually I have never seen it because I'm never around and it isn't On Demand. Waiting for the dvd8:12 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to Sozwald
#
@mango1965 bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblocked!8:10 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to mango1965
#
Mad Men tonight!6:37 PM Aug 16th from web
#
@marcdebiak no way man I wish...that guy is so rich he gets cars for FREE!6:33 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to marcdebiak
#
@highdefdinardo when I left- zing!6:31 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to highdefdinardo
#
@gazelles finally someone got it- prize!6:30 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to gazelles
#
@stsally I prefer pigma pens and tradish brush, on the road- brush pens. Gabriel renewed my love for the pigma pens cuz thats how he inks UA6:25 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to stsally
#
ok guys, no more talk of blocking, it's boring. I literally only block about 2 peeps a day, they usually deserve it, change of subject- GO!6:10 PM Aug 16th from web
#
@whimsicalsun I guess so...guess I'm not famous...fuck my life!6:07 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to whimsicalsun
#
@HazelAndChaCha Shit...I seriously never thought about that... hopefully they will correct that in the film version.6:06 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to CandiedCyanide
#
@djsarXD how do I get a verified account?! that shit sounds legit! I'm already "verified fuckin' AWESOME"...6:04 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to djsarXD
#
@xAnarionx horrible, right? note the giant dreadlocks that have formed in the back, Linds keeps offering to comb them out but I'm attatched6:02 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to xAnarionx
#
@MiszzMiszz I didn't realize "friends" and "famous people" were the same thing- blocked?5:59 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to MiszzMiszz
#
@Jacket_Slut Luckily, I am only into inexpensive american cars that just go very fast and then blow up5:38 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to Jacket_Slut
#
@ShaunSimon in it indeed! Holla!5:35 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to ShaunSimon
#
@LedenGarcia That's my wife- reason we havn't tweeted eachother yet is cuz we are in the same room tweeting, and we can just talk5:35 PM Aug 16th from web
#
@marcdebiak Man we gotta get you and the fam out here...I got way too into cars but you definitely need to meet the B5:28 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to marcdebiak
#
@marcdebiak Marc Debiak! I missed you! Heard you are coming to LA...true?5:14 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to marcdebiak
#
@Hannah_Nicole spam button? please explain...maybe then I won't need to block as much (hint- spamming me gets you blocked) (or being dumb)5:05 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to Hannah_Nicole
#
@slapsideburns because it's not my blog, most likely his (hers), and he wants you to read it...some people just really need attention.5:04 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to slapsideburns
#
best part about the block feature is that it asks "are you sure you want to block this person?"...like I need to give it deep thought...4:56 PM Aug 16th from web
#
@tulip_ohare awww bummer I was really trying to shake my whole Zack Efron vibe- blocked!4:54 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to tulip_ohare
#
block finger is getting itchy!4:53 PM Aug 16th from web
#
@itsmayonaise tired of hearing about this and have no idea what you're talking about- blocked!4:52 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to itsmayonaise
#
@Jacket_Slut Fans aren't what you gotta watch out for in the Tenderloin...3:53 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to Jacket_Slut
#
@ChaunceyCC Man you like it there so much sounds like I need to move to you. Maybe get a job guarding gear outside the Warfield with a taser3:49 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@rafaelgrampa I think you also have to be following me in order for me to direct message you2:07 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to rafaelgrampa
#
@JonRivera Just saw an actual real life book club bust out at the local BnN...I thought they only existed in Steel Magnolias and on TV2:05 PM Aug 16th from web in reply to JonRivera
#
@fabiomoon I love it! Can't wait to see you guys again...9:58 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to fabiomoon
#
@Gabriel_Ba Yay! Now we get to hang out all the time!9:42 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to Gabriel_Ba
#
@ChaunceyCC haHA! Just BURSTING! Shitting my OWN pants8:42 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@thejillthompson me too...nautical adventures, swedish crusades, ancient egypt...8:38 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to thejillthompson
#
@ChaunceyCC peep THIS brutality http://twitpic.com/e4ihp , The next level doesn't even involve ENGLISH8:36 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@xoayakaxo That picture should be titled "Holy SHIT We're Awesome"8:35 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to xoayakaxo
#
@ChaunceyCC Thats all Mikey does all day, just hangs with the space age Volcano and listens to Pantera non-stop. Love that kid...8:31 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@thejillthompson Ok...I will get everything of yours I don't already own and give it some deep thought8:26 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to thejillthompson
#
@ChaunceyCC "The Bouf" is all Mikey and Frank call him now. I love the Bouf, thought he killed it in "Crystal Skull", fuck the haters8:25 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@141622 Nothing wrong with Sonata Arctica, but thats a Bob shirt for sure. Linds rocks The Mastadon tees8:24 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to 141622
#
@ChaunceyCC God, I miss Dimebag...8:22 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@ChaunceyCC Insane! F-Sean and The Bouf in a sedan! Never heard Cage but I love it, loved seeing you rock that hard-drive and knobs and shit8:22 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@ChaunceyCC Yeah it's uberdouchey but theres a few guys over here now upping the cool factor. Lemme see this vid!8:14 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@TasteiTTv Thanks! Glad you are still doing the show. We will do another lengthy interview next album...8:03 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to TasteiTTv
#
@ChaunceyCC Does Cage live in SF? How about F Sean? I just think you could find a ton of shit to do here...8:01 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@TasteiTTv Just added you Brigitte...how have you been?8:00 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to TasteiTTv
#
@TasteTheChaos Of course not, Lindsey would never wear a shirt by that band and that baby is not nearly cute enough.7:58 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to TasteTheChaos
#
@criminalminded I can one-hand a diaper change sucka!7:53 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to criminalminded
#
@ImmortalityXTEZ Can't wait to watch Faith No More! I hope Roddy Bottoms is back on the keys cuz I love Imperial Teen.7:51 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ImmortalityXTEZ
#
@Gabriel_Ba @fabiomoon Boys! It's me...I'm rockin this thing again, now we can hang out every day. Got some UA movie news too!7:49 AM Aug 16th from web
#
@ChaunceyCC the LOIN! Let's figure it out. Me and Mikey are only at 70% weapon-systems capacity without you around. You touring? Need a gig?7:47 AM Aug 16th from web
#
@rafaelgrampa its G-way. Got inspired in Japan I finished plotting the story for you. Ur gonna love. Lemme know when u wanna chat about it7:45 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to rafaelgrampa
#
@Isil_ thank you!7:40 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to Isil_
#
@thejillthompson Thanks! She's a peach! Lets do that book we were talking about!7:40 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to thejillthompson
#
@ChaunceyCC Dude you gotta move over here man, for real. There's just a bunch of crazy shit happening on the DAILY7:34 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@ChaunceyCC I never stopped seeing in the 3rd dimension after that!!7:32 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@beckycloonan @vasilislolos Morning guys...are Gabriel and Fabio on here? Cuz then it would be like hanging out every day...7:30 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to beckycloonan
#
Up early with lady B...making coffee cuz my wife is awesome and hooked up the pot last night- just gotta turn a knob- good times!7:22 AM Aug 16th from web
#
@jimlee00 Last week of August sounds like good times...should be tying up the album then and starting to write Killjoys7:20 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to jimlee00
#
@thejillthompson Hey it's Gerard...good meeting you at the con, found you on Jim Lee's twitter. 'Grats on the Eisner and "bringing it"7:18 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to thejillthompson
#
@ChaunceyCC HaHA! Best part of the interview...we all look insane...like thrift-store millionaires. I think those glasses cost 6 bucks7:14 AM Aug 16th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
Oops...not for yall6:53 PM Aug 15th from txt
#
Yeah...that doesn't make much sense6:52 PM Aug 15th from txt
#
@chantalclaret Nah I gotta get on that shit!3:31 PM Aug 15th from web in reply to chantalclaret
#
@jimlee00 We need to hang out in real life for a change... and soon11:33 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to jimlee00
#
@ScottAllie Thanks bro...and about time I added you!11:32 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to ScottAllie
#
@ChaunceyCC Shes the best, can't wait til you meet her.. just loves watching animals and yelling at them...like a crazy old lady in the park9:53 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@gierard Woah! You look like an idiot...do you realize that or am I just fat?9:52 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to theidiotway
#
new blog9:48 AM Aug 15th from web
#
@JonRivera haha! Just with her little head sticking out!9:42 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to JonRivera
#
@JonRivera Prisoner on fucking Blu-Ray!9:11 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to JonRivera
#
@ChaunceyCC One of Lindsey's friends is hooked on that shit by the way. Always hits the bag when she comes over...9:07 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to ChaunceyCC
#
@jimlee00 What country are you in today Mr Lee?9:06 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to jimlee00
#
@seriouscreep We will get those pics to you...we have some amazing ones9:05 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to seriouscreep
#
@Sarahvenom Wow...I don't normally encourage this kind of thing but I think you just helped me level-up. Thats some Morrissey type shit9:04 AM Aug 15th from web in reply to Sarahvenom

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# New Patton Oswalt record is out! Amazing! 12:12 26 agosto dal web
#
Arrivare al rock and roll oggi! Psyched per vedere tutti ... 10:47 24 agosto dal web
#
@ ThatKevinSmith Yeah this is me btw. Sono troppo pigro per verificare. Incontrato presso i premi Spike, ma io ero vestito come il personale di aspettare ... io di solito faccio that10: 17 AM 24 agosto from web in risposta alla ThatKevinSmith
#
vasilislolos @ @ chantalclaret Ah! Quelle con gli occhi mi nausea! Scommetto 100 dollari si sarebbero adoperati MWay vomitare ... 10:15 24 agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
@ ThatKevinSmith Ha! L'uomo che la canzone è sempre spuntando nello sport. Che in questo caso è fantastico perché è il mio hockey favorite.9: 58 AM 24 agosto from web in risposta alla ThatKevinSmith
#
@ Holla ThatKevinSmith ... grande fan e mi sentivo come in seguito si ... 9:55 23 Agosto from web in risposta alla ThatKevinSmith
#
@ vasilislolos Possiedo un tuxedo pochi canadese! Linds fatto notare a me qualche tempo fa, in modo alterno jeans scuri con Jean luce jackets9: 47 PM 23 agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
Breaking Bad is the shit! Grazie a M Way per dei prestiti a me ... 12:20 22 agosto dal web
#
@ Franklero problema Amazing, inoltre, la McLaren SLR Stirling Moss sulla copertina, è per questo che ho comprato la rivista. N. parabrezza sul level.8 successiva: 07 21 agosto from web in risposta alla Franklero
#
Grazie thejillthompson @! I will hit a Secret HQ in Silverlake oggi e Dave chiedo se può rintracciare ciò che non ho ... 8:38 21 Agosto from web in risposta alla thejillthompson
#
caffè! Va essere un caldo a Los Angeles di oggi penso ... 8:11 21 Agosto from web
#
@ vasilislolos loro stronzi sono malati ... Voglio trovare pony come too10 yours: 53 PM 19 agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
Grande riunione UA film. Mark Bomback è l'inceppamento. Top Chef stasera Vegas premier! 8:25 19 Agosto from web
#
@ seriouscreep hai bisogno di tornare nella Los Angeles ... 10:15 19 agosto from web in risposta alla seriouscreep
#
@ spyflyer I'm just gonna throw questo là fuori ... se abbiamo salvato le galassie, non saremmo salvare molte più vite? Come una galassia di vita? 10:08 19 agosto from web in risposta alla spyflyer
#
@ MattGalle Galle! Whats up? hows i ragazzi e Heather? 10:02 19 agosto from web in risposta alla MattGalle
#
Tutto pronto per un incontro Umbrella Academy film ... potrebbe guidare in 10:00 .... Hollywood prima AM 19 agosto dal web
#
@ RainbowPudding mi è stato effettivamente andare a correre una gara per vedere chi riusciva a tirare fuori il meglio, ma ha deciso di non it.10: 51 AM 18 agosto from web in risposta alla RainbowPudding
#
@ ChaunceyCC Woah! Merda è tecnico. Converge amore ... 9:18 18 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ Rones ChaunceyCC caffè è buono, il fatto che il sole non possono bruciare Los Angeles di oggi, potrebbe assumere la Trans Am per un motor8: 45 AM 18 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ ChaunceyCC turno del mattino! Ascoltando l'album MEW nuovo e mi trovo completamente d'amore, era la fortuna di ottenere un anticipo ... 8:02 18 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
beckycloonan @ @ shaunsimon non riesco a scendere con essa ... Killjoys sessione di progettazione presto? 7:17 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla beckycloonan
#
@ vasilislolos UNDROID è so fucking good! La pagina 5 è my fave! Gotta Get voi qui a fare questi storyboard presto! 7:00 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
@ ShaunSimon mio nuovo vestito preferito di yours9: 11 17 agosto from web in risposta alla ShaunSimon
#
@ mikeyway wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze9: 09 17 agosto from web in risposta alla mikeyway
#
@ ChaunceyCC muthafucka Buongiorno! 7:49 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ vasilislolos Feeding the B. .. inviare più di quella merda! 7:38 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
@ Whats Franklero lui in futuro? 7:37 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla Franklero
#
@ vasilislolos Porca puttana penso che film era fondamentalmente come volevo la mia vita a sua volta quando avevo 15 anni ... 6:58 17 Agosto from web in risposta alla vasilislolos
#
@ RainbowPudding non riesco nemmeno a immaginare cosa thats come, il fatto che esiste soffia la mia mente. I meglio essere Serpeverde è tutto sto saying8: 22 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla RainbowPudding
#
@ nah haley_helena hanno appena bloccato per essere irrispettoso verso le persone che amo. Bande Theres molti altri possono andare a prendere strano about8: 19 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla haley_helena
#
@ Sozwald Real dietro su Breaking Bad ... in realtà non ho mai visto perché sono mai in giro e non è On Demand. Waiting for the dvd8: 12 16 agosto from web in risposta alla Sozwald
#
@ mango1965 bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblocked! 8:10 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla mango1965
#
Tonight Mad Men! 6:37 16 Agosto from web
#
@ marcdebiak alcun modo uomo che voglio ... che tipo è così ricco che si auto gratuitamente! 6:33 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla marcdebiak
#
@ highdefdinardo quando ho lasciato-zing! 6:31 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla highdefdinardo
#
@ gazzelle finalmente qualcuno got it-premio! 6:30 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla gazzelle
#
@ stsally preferisco pigma penne e pennelli tradish, sulla strada penne a pennello. Gabriel rinnovato il mio amore per le penne pigma cuz thats come egli inchiostri UA6: 25 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla stsally
#
Ok ragazzi, non parla più di blocco, è noioso. Ho letteralmente solo blocco di circa 2 fa capolino un giorno, di solito lo meritano, il cambiamento di soggetto-GO! 6:10 16 Agosto from web
#
@ whimsicalsun Immagino di sì ... Immagino che non sono famosa ... cazzo la mia vita! 6:07 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla whimsicalsun
#
@ HazelAndChaCha Shit ... non ho mai pensato seriamente che ... speriamo che giusto che nel film version.6: 06 16 agosto from web in risposta alla CandiedCyanide
#
@ djsarXD come faccio a ottenere un account è verificato?! che merda suoni legit! Sono già "verificato AWESOME fuckin '" ... 6:04 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla djsarXD
#
@ xAnarionx orribile, giusto? Nota: Il dreadlocks gigante che si sono formate nella parte posteriore, Linds mantiene offrendo al pettine fuori ma io sono attatched6: 02 16 agosto from web in risposta alla xAnarionx
#
@ MiszzMiszz Non mi rendevo conto "amici" e "personaggi famosi" sono stati la stessa cosa: bloccato? 5:59 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla MiszzMiszz
#
@ Jacket_Slut Per fortuna, io sono solo in poco costose macchine americane che basta andare molto veloce e poi soffiare UP5: 38 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla Jacket_Slut
#
@ ShaunSimon in esso davvero! Holla! 5:35 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ShaunSimon
#
@ LedenGarcia Questa è la mia moglie, motivo per cui abbiamo Havn't tweeted vicenda è ancora cuz siamo nel tweeting stessa stanza, e possiamo solo talk5: 35 PM 16 agosto from web
#
@ Man marcdebiak abbiamo ottenuto ottenere voi e la fam qui ... ho avuto modo anche in auto, ma è sicuramente necessario per rispondere alle B5: 28 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla marcdebiak
#
@ marcdebiak Marc Debiak! I missed you! Sentito che stanno arrivando a Los Angeles ... vero? 5:14 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla marcdebiak
#
@ Pulsante spam Hannah_Nicole? Si prega di spiegare ... forse allora non sarà necessario bloccare il più (hint-spamming mi si è bloccato) (o in fase di muta) 5:05 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla Hannah_Nicole
#
@ slapsideburns perché non è il mio blog, molto probabilmente la sua (lei), e vi vuole per leggerlo ... alcune persone davvero bisogno attention.5: 04 16 agosto from web in risposta alla slapsideburns
#
parte migliore circa la funzione di blocco è che si chiede "Sei sicuro di voler bloccare questo ?"... persona come ho bisogno di dare in profondità il pensiero ... 4:56 16 Agosto from web
#
@ bummer awww tulip_ohare stavo veramente cercando di scuotere tutta la mia Zack Efron-vibe bloccato! 4:54 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla tulip_ohare
#
dito blocco sta prurito! 4:53 16 Agosto from web
#
@ itsmayonaise stanchi di sentir parlare di questo e non hanno idea di cosa stai parlando bloccato! 4:52 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla itsmayonaise
#
@ Fans Jacket_Slut non sono ciò che devi guardare fuori per il filetto in ... 3:53 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla Jacket_Slut
#
@ ChaunceyCC uomo che ti piace così tanto che non vi suona come ho bisogno di passare a voi. Magari trovare un lavoro a guardia marcia al di fuori del Warfield con un taser3: 49 PM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ rafaelgrampa penso che devi anche essere che mi segue in modo per me di messaggio diretto You2: 07 16 agosto from web in risposta alla rafaelgrampa
#
@ JonRivera appena visto un vero e proprio leader libro busto Life Club presso la BNN locale ... ho pensato che esisteva solo in Fiori d'acciaio e il TV2: 05 16 agosto from web in risposta alla JonRivera
#
@ fabiomoon I love it! Non vedo l'ora di vedere voi ragazzi ancora una volta ... 9:58 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla fabiomoon
#
@ Gabriel_Ba Yay! Ora si arriva a stendere tutto il tempo! 9:42 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla Gabriel_Ba
#
@ ChaunceyCC haha! Just ROTTURA! Shitting MIO pants8: 42 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ thejillthompson me too ... avventure nautiche, crociate svedese, Egitto antico ... 8:38 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla thejillthompson
#
@ Peep ChaunceyCC PRESENTE http://twitpic.com/e4ihp brutalità, il livello successivo non comportare anche il ENGLISH8: 36 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ xoayakaxo Quella foto dovrebbe essere intitolato "Holy Shit Siamo Awesome" 8:35 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla xoayakaxo
#
@ Thats ChaunceyCC tutti Mikey fa tutto il giorno, si blocca solo con l'età spazio Vulcano e ascolta Pantera non-stop. Amore che kid ... 8:31 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ Ok thejillthompson ... mi metterò tutto dei vostri io non ancora in suo possesso e di dare alcuni thought8 profonda: 26 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla thejillthompson
#
@ ChaunceyCC "Il Bouf" è tutto Mikey e Frank lo chiamano adesso. I love the Bouf, pensava di aver ucciso in "Crystal Skull", fuck the haters8: 25 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ 141.622 Niente di male Sonata Arctica, ma thats una camicia Bob di sicuro. Le rocce Linds Mastadon tees8: 24 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta a 141.622
#
@ ChaunceyCC Dio, mi manca Dimebag ... 8:22 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ ChaunceyCC Insane! F-Sean e The Bouf in una berlina! Mai sentito Cage, ma mi piace, amato vederti rock che hard-drive e manopole e shit8: 22 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ ChaunceyCC Yeah it's uberdouchey ma theres alcuni tizi qui ora alzando il fattore cool. Fammi vedere questo video! 8:14 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ TasteitTV Grazie! Contento che continuano a fare lo show. Faremo un'altra lunga intervista prossimo album ... 8:03 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla TasteitTV
#
@ ChaunceyCC La Cage vivere in SF? How about F Sean? Penso solo che si poteva trovare una tonnellata di merda a fare qui ... 8:01 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ TasteitTV Just ti ha aggiunto Brigitte ... come sei stato? 8:00 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla TasteitTV
#
@ TasteTheChaos Certo che no, Lindsey non avrebbe mai indossare una camicia da quella banda e che il bambino non è quasi cute enough.7: 58 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla TasteTheChaos
#
@ criminalminded posso una mano un Sucka cambio del pannolino! 7:53 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla criminalminded
#
@ ImmortalityXTEZ non vedo l'ora di vedere Faith No More! Mi auguro che Roddy Bottoms è tornato sui tasti cuz I love Imperial Teen.7: 51 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ImmortalityXTEZ
#
@ @ Gabriel_Ba Boys fabiomoon! It's me ... I'm rockin questa cosa di nuovo, ora possiamo appendere fuori ogni giorno. Ho alcune notizie film UA troppo! 7:49 16 Agosto from web
#
@ ChaunceyCC il lombo! Let's figure it out. Me e Mikey sono solo al 70% dei sistemi d'arma capacità senza di te in giro. You Touring? Hai bisogno di un concerto? 7:47 16 Agosto from web
#
@ rafaelgrampa sua G-way. Ha ispirato in Giappone, ho finito di tracciare la storia per voi. Love ur gonna. Fammi sapere quando u wanna chat su IT7: 45 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla rafaelgrampa
#
@ Isil_ thank you! 7:40 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla Isil_
#
Grazie thejillthompson @! She's a pesca! Consente di fare questo libro abbiamo parlato! 7:40 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla thejillthompson
#
@ ChaunceyCC Dude You Gotta Move qui l'uomo, per vero. C'è solo un mucchio di merda Crazy accade sul DAILY7: 34 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ ChaunceyCC non ho mai smesso di vedere nella dimensione 3, dopo che! 7:32 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ @ beckycloonan Morning vasilislolos ragazzi ... sono Gabriele e Fabio qui? Cuz allora sarebbe come appendere fuori ogni giorno ... 7:30 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla beckycloonan
#
Alza presto con Lady B. .. cuz caffè mia moglie è impressionante e collegato il piatto la notte scorsa, proprio devo girare una manopola-good times! 7:22 16 Agosto from web
#
@ jimlee00 Ultima settimana di agosto sembra bei tempi ... dovrebbe legare l'album e poi iniziando a scrivere Killjoys7: 20 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla jimlee00
#
@ thejillthompson Hey it's Gerard ... buon incontro con voi al, trovata su Twitter Jim Lee's. 'Grats sul Eisner e "portarlo" 7:18 16 Agosto from web in risposta alla thejillthompson
#
@ ChaunceyCC HAHA! Best parte dell'intervista ... guardiamo tutti pazzi ... come parsimonia-milionari store. Credo che quegli occhiali costo 6 bucks7: 14 AM 16 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
Oops ... non per yall6: 53 PM 15 agosto from web
#
Yeah ... che non fa molta sense6: 52 PM 15 agosto from web
#
@ Nah chantalclaret I gotta get a quella merda! 3:31 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla chantalclaret
#
@ jimlee00 Abbiamo bisogno di appendere fuori nella vita reale per un cambiamento ... e soon11: 33 AM 15 agosto from web in risposta alla jimlee00
#
@ Grazie ScottAllie bro ... ed ora che ho aggiunto voi! 11:32 15 agosto from web in risposta alla ScottAllie
#
@ Shes ChaunceyCC il meglio, non può aspettare Til You incontrarla .. ama solo a guardare gli animali e urlando a loro ... come una vecchia signora pazza nel park9: 53 AM 15 agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ Woah gierard! Sembri un idiota ... ti rendi conto che o sono solo grassa? 9:52 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla theidiotway
#
nuovo blog9: 48 AM 15 agosto dal web
#
@ JonRivera haha! Solo con la sua testolina spuntava! 9:42 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla JonRivera
#
@ JonRivera prigioniero fucking Blu-Ray! 9:11 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla JonRivera
#
@ ChaunceyCC Uno degli amici di Lindsey è agganciato su quella merda per la via. Sempre colpisce la borsa, quando si avvicina ... 9:07 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla ChaunceyCC
#
@ jimlee00 Quale paese vi sono oggi signor Lee? 9:06 15 Agosto from web in risposta alla jimlee00
#
@ seriouscreep Avremo quelle foto per voi ... abbiamo qualche ones9 sorprendenti: 05 15 agosto from web in risposta alla seriouscreep
#
@ Sarahvenom Wow ... io normalmente non incoraggiare questo tipo di cose, ma credo che appena mi ha aiutato a livello-up. Thats qualche tipo Morrissey shit9: 04 15 agosto from web in risposta alla Sarahvenom

@mikeyway Ha!5:17 PM Aug 27th from txt

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 14:34

@mikeyway me too!about 11 hours ago from txt
Trad:pure io!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 16/4/2010, 18:21

# And even more 3:07 PM Apr 14th via Twitterrific
# More coffee, more rock. 2:46 PM Apr 13th via Twitterrific
# @Gabriel_Ba that's one of my favorite pictures of all time 11:15 PM Apr 12th via Twitterrific in risposta a Gabriel_Ba
# Lemme see everyones car- go! 6:02 PM Apr 12th via Twitterrific
# More recording today... Good times! 3:45 PM Apr 12th via Twitterrific
# @FitHCky that rips dude! Tell her sweet work! 11:48 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a FitHCky
# @seriouscreep I just want to be a guy in the back with one line like "Varg, you haf gone too far- thees iz madness- we must PRACTICE" 11:37 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep
# @seriouscreep kind of a heavy role. I need a non-speaking part-Wait-post-mortem would be non speaking. Fuckit, just make me an Immortal 11:33 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep
# @seriouscreep SIIIIK. I just want to be a guy in Emperor..just in the background, practicing his synth while other peeps are "burning" 11:20 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep
# @seriouscreep Michael Bay to direct? (Very nice guy by the way). Will probably handle the "burnings" very well 11:13 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep
# @seriouscreep good looking out! Thanks for the birthday wish! Lords of Chaos movie coming?Hollywood version? Can I play a guy from Emperor? 11:12 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep
# @Lady_OfSorrow his name shall be "Old Chum" or "Scrummy" for short 11:05 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a Lady_OfSorrow
# @HunterRemington did not know that.I should give them a shout as well because it's one of my fav books ever. First printing FTW! 11:04 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a HunterRemington
# @Ian_Want you need to be watching the right ones...watch Man On A Wire. It will change your life. 10:57 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a Ian_Want
# @shockboard I wish some would would give you a hug. Wait...do you need that in all caps?Nevermind, only crazy people and the elderly do that 10:51 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a shockboard
# I can't wait for this www.blackmetalmovie.com 10:47 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# @always_nicci everyone that buys a ticket technically gets to dance with me...every night we play a show.Dancing is what I love... 10:45 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a always_nicci
# @vasilislolos it's forbidden! What is it? I must see 8:21 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a vasilislolos
# @JonRivera butterscotch ftw 7:48 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a JonRivera
# Woah...Notorious B.I.G. has like every power in this movie 5:32 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# Woah...Deadpool has like every power in this movie 5:02 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# @ChaunceyCC ok sweet... Hope you're going to be in LA soon and I can see you 12:26 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a ChaunceyCC
# I think we will announce it in a special way this time. Maybe some sort of event, something fun, something soon 12:21 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# Def not trying to tease anyone. Just thought it could be fun to guess...no real guesses though it seems. 12:19 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# I heard a rumor that the album title leaked. But it did not- guess what it is in 5-4-3-2- 12:03 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# @ChaunceyCC I miss you...what's news? Slaughtered? 12:00 PM Apr 11th via Twitterrific in risposta a ChaunceyCC
# Coffee-go! 11:47 AM Apr 11th via Twitterrific
# @Gabriel_Ba yess..good talking yesterday!Everyone go check out Daytripper by my favorite brothers,on Vertigo- support local comic shop 5:35 PM Apr 10th via Twitterrific in risposta a Gabriel_Ba
# @Mirelle_Mira saw this... You guys rock...and blowing up the interweb too! 4:32 PM Apr 10th via Twitterrific in risposta a Mirelle_Mira
# 35 weeks no tweet..insanity! So entrenched I just vanished, took a job at IHOP for lyric research. New jams covered in syrup. Good 2 be back 4:20 PM Apr 10th via Twitterrific
# @mikeyway thanks wheezie, I love you. And a big thank you to everyone else that sent birthday wishes my way. 4:14 PM Apr 10th via Twitterrific in risposta a mikeyway

# How's everybody doing tonight? circa 14 ore fa via Twitterrific

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 30/4/2010, 14:45

# If the Spice Girls movie was playing at a theatre right now me and my friends would be there 9:29 PM Apr 24th via Twitterrific
# @lynzway happy weekend! 7:39 PM Apr 24th via Twitterrific in risposta a lynzway
# Already 1:25 and only 3 cups of coffee consumed... Must correct that 1:32 PM Apr 21st via Twitterrific
# @Elln_Cookii those boots were lost/stolen on the Himuro video shoot. Very bummed about it. Worn every show since Revenge. Please return them 11:09 AM Apr 19th via Twitterrific in risposta a Elln_Cookii
# @revenge218 very cool...how did you achieve this effect? 8:09 PM Apr 18th via Twitterrific in risposta a revenge218
# @louisedwardlove pretty fantastic stuff 7:25 PM Apr 18th via Twitterrific in risposta a louisedwardlove
# Everybody made kick ass art this weekend 6:22 PM Apr 18th via Twitterrific
# @lotus_eaters you have a great style 5:45 PM Apr 18th via Twitterrific in risposta a s_kouno
# Let's draw this weekend... Start some shit! 1:47 PM Apr 17th via Twitterrific

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# Se il film delle Spice Girls stava giocando in un teatro a destra ora io ei miei amici ci sarebbero 09:29 24 aprile via Twitterrific
# @ Lynzway weekend felice! 07:39 24 aprile via Twitterrific in risposta uno lynzway
# Già 01:25 e solo 3 tazze di caffè consumate ... Va corretta 1:32 21 aprile via Twitterrific
# @ Elln_Cookii quegli stivali sono stati persi / rubati alle riprese video Himuro. Molto depressa su di esso. Indossato ogni spettacolo dal Revenge. Si prega di restituirli 11:09 19 aprile via Twitterrific in risposta uno Elln_Cookii
# @ Revenge218 molto cool ... come hai fatto a ottenere questo effetto? 08:09 18 aprile via Twitterrific in risposta uno revenge218
# @ 7:25 louisedwardlove roba abbastanza fantastico PM 18 aprile via Twitterrific in risposta uno louisedwardlove
# Tutti fatto kick ass arte in questo fine settimana 6:22 18 aprile via Twitterrific
# @ Lotus_eaters hai un grande stile 05:45 PM 18 aprile via Twitterrific in risposta uno s_kouno
# Let's disegnare questo fine settimana ... Avviare una certa merda! 17 Aprile 01:47 PM via Twitterrific

# To clarify...I've never seen the film but I need to 9:48 PM Apr 24th via Twitterrific
Trad:Per chiarire..Non ho mai visto il fiml ma lo devo vedere

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 15:30

Beautiful Monday morning... Mixing the first jam. Be safe out there and watch your back 9:51 PM May 3rd via Twitterrific
Bella Lunedi mattina ...Fatto il primo Mixing . Non essere al sicuro e guardati le spalle 09:51 3 maggio via Twitterrific

Short break due to new songs, very exciting ones 9:58 PM May 3rd via Twitterrific
Piccola pausa tra 2 canzoni davvero eccitanti

Rockrockrock...still going...almost soup 4:47 AM May 7th via Twitterrific
Rockrockrock ... ancora in corso ... quasi zuppa

@ChaunceyCC please! Miss you! Send me beats! My new favorite thing 4:54 AM May 7th via Twitterrific in reply to ChaunceyCC
@ ChaunceyCC per favore! Miss voi! Inviami batte! Il mio nuovo preferito cosa

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 21/5/2010, 20:07

# @elenatb that'll work 12:44 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a elenatb

# @mourning_gLory6 pretty sure I was talking about the law and not the state, though your state is fucking hotter than leather pants 12:39 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a mourning_gLory6

# @mcrfash1 I would accept that, as well as needlepoint and macramé 12:37 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a mcrfash1

# @TheaKamilla the paintings do not have to be "good", though any painting on Mikey Way will be good. Besides, art is subjective 12:36 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a TheaKamilla

# @elsarinamakuto in some strange way, I would accept that 12:34 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a elsarinamakuto

# I will also accept collage, digital prints ok, as long as they aren't just a picture run through a Photoshop filter...that's a no no 12:32 AM May 15th via Twitterrific

# Paintings preferred, gauche/watercolor/pastel ok as long as it's sealed and won't rub off.B/w drawings won't do me no good. I need color. 12:28 AM May 15th via Twitterrific

# You can also send the paintings to Warner Bros records 3300 Warner Blvd, Burbank, Ca, 91505 c/o Jeff Watson Sr. Director of New Media. 12:19 AM May 15th via Twitterrific

# I want enough to fill an entire room, portraits are preferable but I will also accept on-stage full figure shots 11:59 PM May 14th via Twitterrific

# Btw, next tour, during the entire duration, I will be collecting fan made paintings of Mikey Way, acrylic or oil, canvas or board. 11:57 PM May 14th via Twitterrific

# @ArthurWLee I think it's #BULLSHIT 11:55 PM May 14th via Twitterrific in risposta a ArthurWLee

# @revenge218 fabulous! 11:53 PM May 14th via Twitterrific in risposta a revenge218

# @whimsicalsun nah I just hung out, drank coffee, and made rawk 11:53 PM May 14th via Twitterrific in risposta a whimsicalsun

# @alexXxduxtvh @Our recording method involves making an entire album,then light that fucker on fire while wearing warpaint. Works every time. 10:17 PM May 14th via Twitterrific in risposta a alexXxduxtvh

# How can we all make "BULLSHIT" a trending topic? 10:10 PM May 14th via Twitterrific

# Great night at the studio! Thanks to everyone for being so patient... I promise it will be worth it. Craziness on the daily 10:06 PM May 14th via Twitterrific

# @seriouscreep let's doooooit 10:54 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a seriouscreep

# @MichaelDrums awesome...I'm still in recording mode but we'll just try and keep at each other 10:38 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a MichaelDrums

# @JonRivera Ha! Totally...shit is WEAK 10:33 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a JonRivera

# @MichaelDrums yeah we just follow each other for now 10:31 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a MichaelDrums

# @MichaelDrums I'm great! How's things? 10:29 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a MichaelDrums

# @nevileen @MikeyWay Half Elven Ranger, though I believe this is a documented fact 10:27 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a nevileen

# @larabree well Heroes already made Watchmen and called it "Season 1", luckily that didn't stop the film from coming out 10:24 PM May 13th via Twitterrific in risposta a larabree

# And when The Rumor shows up just make sure she has purple hair at least 10:06 PM May 13th via Twitterrific

# http://tinyurl.com/2uul8qr didn't realize White Violin made it into an episode of Heroes. Costume is way off though 10:05 PM May 13th via Twitterrific

# Happy mothers day all 11:32 AM May 9th via Twitterrific

trad
SPOILER (click to view)
elenatb # @ che lavorerò 12:44 15 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno elenatb

# @ Mourning_gLory6 abbastanza sicuro stavo parlando della legge e non lo Stato, se il tuo stato è cazzo più caldo di pantaloni di pelle 15 Maggio 00:39 via Twitterrific in risposta uno mourning_gLory6

# @ Mcrfash1, possa ammettere che, così come ricamo e macramè 00:37 15 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno mcrfash1

# @ TheaKamilla i quadri non hanno bisogno di essere "buono", anche se ogni dipinto su Mikey Way sarà un bene. Inoltre, l'arte è soggettiva 12:36 AM 15 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno TheaKamilla

# @ Elsarinamakuto in qualche strano modo, vorrei accettare il fatto che 15 Maggio 12:34 via Twitterrific in risposta uno elsarinamakuto

# Io accettare anche collage, stampe digitali ok, a patto che essi non sono solo una foto passano attraverso un filtro di Photoshop ... questo è un no no 15 Maggio 00:32 via Twitterrific

Dipinti # preferito, gauche / acquerello / pastello ok fintanto che è chiuso e non strofinare off.B / w disegni non mi farà bene. Ho bisogno di colore. 15 Maggio 00:28 via Twitterrific

# È inoltre possibile inviare i dipinti di Warner Bros registra 3.300 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA, 91.505 c / o Jeff Watson Sr. Director di New Media. 15 Maggio 00:19 via Twitterrific

# Voglio sufficienti a riempire una stanza intera, ritratti sono preferibili, ma voglio anche accettare on-stage scatti a figura intera PM 14 Maggio 11:59 via Twitterrific

# Btw, prossimo tour, durante l'intera durata, sarò raccogliendo fan in dipinti di Mikey Way, acrilico o olio, tela o tavola. 11:57 PM 14 maggio via Twitterrific

# @ ArthurWLee Penso che sia # BULLSHIT 23:55 14 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno ArthurWLee

# @ Revenge218 favoloso! 14 Maggio 11:53 via Twitterrific in risposta uno revenge218

nah whimsicalsun # @ ho appena appeso fuori, bevemmo caffè, e fatto rawk 11:53 PM 14 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno whimsicalsun

@ @ # AlexXxduxtvh nostro metodo di registrazione consiste nel fare un intero album, quindi la luce quel figlio di puttana in fiamme mentre indossa warpaint. Funziona ogni volta. 14 Maggio 10:17 via Twitterrific in risposta uno alexXxduxtvh

# Come possiamo tutti fare "stronzate" un argomento di tendenza? 14 Maggio 22:10 via Twitterrific

# Grande notte presso lo studio! Grazie a tutti per la pazienza ... Vi prometto che sarà valsa la pena. Follia sul quotidiano 10:06 14 maggio via Twitterrific

# @ Seriouscreep andiamo doooooit 22:54 13 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno seriouscreep

# @ MichaelDrums impressionante ... io sono ancora in modalità di registrazione, ma dobbiamo solo cercare di mantenere l'un l'altro 13 Maggio 10:38 via Twitterrific in risposta uno MichaelDrums

# @ JonRivera Ha! Totalmente ... merda è DEBOLE 22:33 13 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno JonRivera

# @ MichaelDrums yeah abbiamo appena si susseguono per ora 10:31 13 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno MichaelDrums

# @ MichaelDrums io sono grande! Come le cose? 13 Maggio 22:29 via Twitterrific in risposta uno MichaelDrums

nevileen # @ @ MikeyWay metà degli Elfi Ranger, anche se credo che questo sia un fatto documentato 10:27 PM 13 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno nevileen

# @ Larabree Heroes bene Watchmen già fatto e lo ha chiamato "Season 1", per fortuna che non ha impedito il film esca 10:24 13 maggio via Twitterrific in risposta uno larabree

# E quando il Rumor si presenta solo assicurarsi che lei ha i capelli viola almeno 13 Maggio 22:06 via Twitterrific

# Http://tinyurl.com/2uul8qr non si rendeva conto White Violino ha fatto in un episodio di Heroes. Costume è lontano anche se 13 Maggio 10:05 via Twitterrific

# Buon giorno tutte le madri 11:32 9 maggio via Twitterrific

@weareinvincible I will accept some black and white paintings 12:44 AM May 15th via Twitterrific in risposta a weareinvincible
accettp anche pitture in bianco e nero

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 19/9/2010, 21:02

# @shavirra I got YOUR high school photos- weird, right? sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.39.29 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a shavirra

# @thankyouMCR it's the only show that survived The Helium Wars sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.38.15 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a thankyouMCR

# @ChaunceyCC it was heartbreaking in fact sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.33.06 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a ChaunceyCC

# @Gabriel_Ba love and miss you both sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.32.21 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Gabriel_Ba

# @Taylor_MCRmy me and all my friends. I built a model of it when we got home from touring on BP sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.10.53 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Taylor_MCRmy

# @BillyJaden we didn't know it was the same. When we found out we felt we should modify the sign to make it feel more "us" sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.03.44 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a BillyJaden

# @Rafael_Grampa buddy! I miss you! sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.59.47 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Rafael_Grampa

# @orpheia purely accidental.But there's no reason not to keep our fav sci-fi alive.There's a bunch of inside references hidden throughout sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.58.06 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a orpheia

# @devikat love Joss, love firefly. Don't think Joss will mind. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.45.20 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a devikat

# @kayleigh_xo 100% gasoline-tough, crash-queen. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.43.23 via Twitter for iPad

# @SilenceShannon Looking shiny, dust-angel. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.39.07 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a SilenceShannon

# Motorbabies:n,kids on the run, children of the carburetor. Survivors, with ammunition and a love for speed. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.36.48 via Twitter for iPad

# Shiny: reclaimed adj. Something awesome, solid. "That new raygun you got off that ghosted drac is fucking SHINY". sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.23.33 via Twitter for iPad

# @eatyouupalive encouraged in fact. Costume shop this weekend all? Let's see your colors, your gangs, your stories sabato 18 settembre 2010 6.20.37 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a eatyouupalive

# @ShaunSimon Keep smiling- and don't ever stop dancing sabato 18 settembre 2010 5.23.44 via Twitter for iPhone in risposta a ShaunSimon

# @lynzway The Aftermath is Secondary sabato 18 settembre 2010 5.22.48 via Twitter for iPhone in risposta a lynzway

# Defeat is possible- highly improbable. www.mychemicalromance.com sabato 18 settembre 2010 4.13.19 via Twitter for iPhone

# DrDeathDefying Killjoys, make some noise... http://mychemicalromance.com sabato 18 settembre 2010 0.18.53 via web Ritwittato da gerardway e da 100+ altri

# @jaredleto Congrats!- nice jacket- good hair- LETS HANG. lunedì 13 settembre 2010 8.51.40 via web in risposta a jaredleto

# How much can you boys and boys and girls blow this up- or do we have to lip-sync?http://youtu.be/ixAq6dWnh1I 11:11 PM Sep 12th via web

# http://youtu.be/ixAq6dWnh1I 10:41 PM Sep 12th via web

# Must dress up like The Crow- and watch the VMAs. 1:29 PM Sep 12th via web

# @ChaunceyCC Lets buy some crystal talismans! 12:29 PM Sep 12th via web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

# @ChaunceyCC massive amounts of energy and sunlight- solar power. Whatchoo up to? 11:56 AM Sep 12th via web in risposta a ChaunceyCC

# @jaredleto Good Luck 11:42 AM Sep 12th via web

# @FuckPumpkinPie Not this year, buckaroo. Waiting for a bat-signal instead. 11:08 AM Sep 12th via web in risposta a FuckPumpkinPie

# collect me all 11:01 AM Sep 12th via web

# Look alive, sunshine... http://tweetphoto.com/41610285 10:16 PM Aug 26th via Echofon

# New Devo album is incredible! 3:23 PM Jul 15th via Echofon

SPOILER (click to view)
# @ Shavirra ho ricevuto la tua foto high school-strano, vero? sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.39.29 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno shavirra

# @ ThankyouMCR è l'unico show che sono sopravvissuti al sabato elio Wars 18 settembre 2010 18.38.15 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno thankyouMCR

# @ ChaunceyCC è stato straziante, infatti, sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.33.06 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno ChaunceyCC

# @ Gabriel_Ba amore e di perdere tutti e due sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.32.21 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno Gabriel_Ba

# @ Taylor_MCRmy me e tutti i miei amici. Ho costruito un modello di quando siamo arrivati a casa da turismo su BP sabato 18 settembre 2010 18.10.53 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno Taylor_MCRmy

# @ BillyJaden non sapevamo che fosse lo stesso. Quando abbiamo scoperto che pensiamo di dover modificare il segno per renderlo più "" sabato 18 settembre 2010 ci 18.03.44 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno BillyJaden

# @ Rafael_Grampa amico! Mi manchi! sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.59.47 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno Rafael_Grampa

orpheia # @ puramente accidental.But non c'è alcuna ragione per mantenere il nostro fav sci-fi alive.There 's un sacco di riferimenti nascosti all'interno di tutta sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.58.06 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno orpheia

# @ Joss devikat amore, amore lucciola. Non pensare che Joss si mente. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.45.20 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno devikat

# @ Kayleigh_xo 100% benzina-duro, crash-queen. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.43.23 via Twitter per iPad

Guardando # @ SilenceShannon lucido, polvere-angelo. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.39.07 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno SilenceShannon

# Motorbabies: n, i bambini in fuga, figli del carburatore. I sopravvissuti, con munizioni e un amore per la velocità. sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.36.48 via Twitter per iPad

# Shiny: adj bonificata. Qualcosa di impressionante, solido. "Questo nuovo Raygun hai off che drac fantasma è fottuto Shiny". sabato 18 settembre 2010 17.23.33 via Twitter per iPad

# @ Eatyouupalive incoraggiato in effetti. Costume negozio di questo fine settimana tutti? Vediamo i vostri colori, i vostri gruppi, le tue storie sabato 18 settembre 2010 6.20.37 via Twitter per iPad in risposta uno eatyouupalive

# @ ShaunSimon continuare a sorridere, e non smettete mai di ballare sabato 18 settembre 2010 5.23.44 via Twitter per iPhone in risposta uno ShaunSimon

# @ Lynzway The Aftermath è sabato 18 settembre 2010 Secondary 5.22.48 via Twitter per iPhone in risposta uno lynzway

# La sconfitta è possibile, molto improbabile. www.mychemicalromance.com sabato 18 settembre 2010 4.13.19 via Twitter per iPhone

# DrDeathDefying guastafeste, fare qualche rumore ... http://mychemicalromance.com sabato 18 settembre 2010 0.18.53 via web Ritwittato da gerardway e da 100 + Altri

# @ Congrats jaredleto! - Nizza giacca-good hair-LETS appendere. lunedì 13 settembre 2010 8.51.40 via web in risposta uno jaredleto

# Quanto si può ragazzi e ragazzi e ragazze saltare questo up-o dobbiamo lip-sync? Http://youtu.be/ixAq6dWnh1I 11:11 12 Settembre via web

# Http://youtu.be/ixAq6dWnh1I 22:41 12 Settembre via web

# Deve vestirsi come Il Corvo, e osservare come VMAs. 12 Settembre 01:29 PM via web

@ # Consente ChaunceyCC acquistare alcuni talismani di cristallo! 12:29 12 Settembre via web in risposta uno ChaunceyCC

# @ ChaunceyCC quantità massicce di energia e di energia solare-energia solare. Whatchoo fino a? 11:56 12 Settembre via web in risposta uno ChaunceyCC

# @ Jaredleto Good Luck 11:42 12 Settembre via web

# @ FuckPumpkinPie non quest'anno, Buckaroo. In attesa di un bat-segnale, invece. 11:08 12 Settembre via web in risposta uno FuckPumpkinPie

# Me raccogliere tutte le 11:01 12 Settembre via web

# Consulta vivo, il sole ... http://tweetphoto.com/41610285 10:16 26 ago via Echofon

# Nuovo album Devo è incredibile! 15 Luglio 03:23 PM via Echofon

Ammunition http://yfrog.com/eq4q3oj circa 24 ore fa via Twitter for iPhone
Munizioni

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/10/2010, 17:13

# @billiejean82 Badass! Any more physical costumes? giovedì 30 settembre 2010 20.55.07 via web in risposta a billiejean82

# @FKilljoy218 Wow- that looks like it's going to be awesome giovedì 30 settembre 2010 20.53.32 via web in risposta a FKilljoy218

# Great day yesterday- hot but fun! Hows everyone doing?? giovedì 30 settembre 2010 20.36.22 via web

# Swimmin in BLOOD! martedì 28 settembre 2010 6.29.14 via Twitter for iPhone

# Swimmin martedì 28 settembre 2010 6.21.04 via Twitter for iPhone

# Ok, now- if you could see more- what would you like to see? domenica 26 settembre 2010 5.33.49 via Twitter for iPad

# Everyones favorite part of the "Art Is The Weapon" trailer- go! domenica 26 settembre 2010 4.55.24 via Twitter for iPad

# Instant coffee- in an instant domenica 26 settembre 2010 3.37.47 via Twitter for iPad

# Going back into the Zones next week...more adventures coming domenica 26 settembre 2010 0.24.49 via Twitter for iPad

# It's really hot out there...stay frosty, marines domenica 26 settembre 2010 0.06.07 via Twitter for iPad

# @Sofi_Number7 love it- what medium is it? sabato 25 settembre 2010 19.26.03 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Sofi_Number7

# @maximumaldwin and people started calling him that name. If you look on his knuckles you'll find the words "SHOW PONY". His real name venerdì 24 settembre 2010 19.11.07 via web in risposta a maximumaldwin

# @maximumaldwin I agree whole-heartedly. That was never intended to be the characters name for that exact reason. It ended up on a call sheet venerdì 24 settembre 2010 19.09.01 via web in risposta a maximumaldwin

# good morning fresh pack of batteries venerdì 24 settembre 2010 19.03.31 via web

# International press- day 4! giovedì 23 settembre 2010 20.52.11 via Twitter for iPhone

# @beckycloonan fucking AWESOME! You rock martedì 21 settembre 2010 19.32.26 via Twitter for iPhone in risposta a beckycloonan

# @ShaunSimon @mikeyway the governor! martedì 21 settembre 2010 2.37.09 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a ShaunSimon

# @Jammmiee holla, KJ martedì 21 settembre 2010 2.25.34 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Jammmiee

# @mikeyway Belt of ORION, little bro martedì 21 settembre 2010 2.09.34 via Twitter for iPad in risposta a mikeyway

# @Heatharrrrgh Art happening- LOVE IT 10:22 PM Sep 20th via Twitter for iPad in risposta a Heatharrrrgh

# Any new Killjoys out there in costume? 9:58 PM Sep 20th via Twitter for iPad

# @JesseNothing I don't need you to do anything besides eat a bag of shit and sharp glass. As to my absence- I was busy, obviously 9:55 PM Sep 20th via Twitter for iPad in risposta a JesseNothing

# Good morning, carburetor. Good morning, exhaust manifold. 9:53 PM Sep 20th via Twitter for iPad

# United Kingdom- soon we meet again... 11:26 AM Sep 20th via Twitter for iPad

# @NiZz_ Hey- wasn't suggesting we bomb websites, just contaminate-spread the word. MCR doesn't gouge votes, or use bots- we roll the dice. 6:59 AM Sep 20th via web in risposta a NiZz_

# @violentxgreen Powerglove 6:10 AM Sep 20th via web in risposta a violentxgreen

# Everyone is rad thank you- just keep spreading the disease. I'll figure out something fun anyway, #1 or not. Lots of press all week, tho 6:06 AM Sep 20th via web

# www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lyA42Y6ug It was #11 last night. Now 7. If it gets to #1 we're gonna have to do something really special 7:40 PM Sep 19th via web

@evilauthoress awesome!! giovedì 30 settembre 2010 23.36.43 via web in risposta a evilauthoress

9 replies since 17/6/2009, 11:04   100 views