Bandit Lee Way

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 15:41

é nata!

è una femmina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La notizia è stata pubblicata stanotte su twitter da mikey:

Congrats to my friends Gerard and Lindsey who are first time parents as of 2:57pm PST. Welcome Bandit Lee Way...! You are such a Blessing!!
bout 8 hours ago from TweetDeck

Che nome originale cmq.. vabbè da una coppia come lynz e gee c'era da aspetterselo.. complimenti!!!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 14:46

Watch out Suri and Shiloh, there may be a new queen in town!

People magazine reports that My Chemical Romance's lead singer Gerard Way and his wife Lindsey ‘Lyn-Z’ Ballato, just welcomed their baby girl Bandit Lee Way on Wednesday, and now they're ready to style her crib!

Bandit needs an edgy room if she wants to fit in with her parents' punk lifestyle!

It's up to YOU to design a wallpaper that will be the envy of all the other celebrity babies!

Buzznet is giving My Chemical Romance fans and designers the chance to design the room for Bandit. For more details click here!

E c'è gia un contest (penso ufficiale) su di lui xD:
http://www.buzznet.com/groups/banditleeway/

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 19:53

La bambina è nata a Los Angeles....

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 14:03

Dal blog dei MSI.

CITAZIONE
Mindless Self Indulgence bassist Lyn-Z and her husband, My Chemical Romance vocalist and comic book writer Gerard Way, welcomed a baby girl into the world yesterday afternoon.

Their daughter, Bandit Lee Way, was born in Los Angeles at 2:57 P.M. on May 27th and weighs 6 lbs., 5.6 oz. "Everyone is healthy and happy." Says a rep for the couple.

Gerard said he is "very excited" about fatherhood, adding: "I don't know that I ever thought about having a kid, but then I also didn't expect to meet Lyn-Z. When I met her I knew she'd be the one person I could have a kid with."

Lyn-Z and Gerard were married in September 2007 after MCR and MSI toured together on Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution. They announced the pregnancy in November. This is their first child.

Sembra proprio sia prematura....

(La bambina, Bandit Lee Way, è nata a Los Angeles alle 14:57 del 27 Maggio e pesa 2.88 Kg.)

3 replies since 28/5/2009, 15:41   67 views