Chuck Comeau su Twitter [Tweets]

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 19:05

Twitter è una specie di blog dove i guys postano le notizie e tutto ciò che gli passa per la testa.
I post di twitter si chiamano tweets.
Mi sono permesso di grassettare le tweets che ritengo importanti!

SPOILER (click to view)
Tutte le Twits erano divise e le ho dovute unire una ad una u.u Don't Copy!

Chuck's Twitter

http://twitter.com/OfficialSPChuckOra quest'account è un fake che si spaccia per lui; Chuck a fine marzo ha cambiato il suo account con http://twitter.com/chuckcomeau

Ecco tutte le twits mandate da SEB sul suo canale ufficiale [il topic verrà aggiornato con le ultime twits]

Sono ordinate dalla più vecchia alla più nuova.

Joining the twitter madness as we speak. in my hotel room getting ready for the Juno awards tonight in Vancouver. stoked.7:32 PM Mar 29th from web

going back in time today...15 years! Rehearsing with our 1st band Reset for a reunion show on Thursday...those songs are way too fast!6:41 PM Mar 31st from web

just finished soundchecking for the big reset reunion show! Sounds good...10:57 PM Apr 2nd from web

Following Patrick and Seb (SP) on twitter...Now we don't even need to call each other to know what we're doing. Will i break the 1000 fo ...10:06 PM Apr 3rd from web

@patricklanglois yo what's up?12:08 AM Apr 5th from web in reply to patricklanglois

wondering how many times a day you're allowed to twitter without officially becoming the annoying guy who twitters too much?12:10 AM Apr 5th from web

going to walk around the city, shop a little bit and then head over to another rehearsal for tonight's tv show.7:31 PM Apr 5th from web

just had chicken, pork, pasta, rice, veggies, and i'm still hungry. what's wrong with me??12:53 AM Apr 6th from web

watching NHL on the fly and going to bed...my fave kind of night.5:54 AM Apr 6th from web

going to the gym to try and lift stuff. ugh.7:12 PM Apr 6th from web

watching my absolute fave video of the moment. so many amazing memories...so glad we did this!! let me know what you guys think.11:59 PM Apr 6th from web

here's the link: www.youtube.com/watc...11:59 PM Apr 6th from web

More videos!! http://tinyurl.com/ckb6uq12:12 AM Apr 8th from web

one more!!! http://tinyurl.com/ct3e3c12:14 AM Apr 8th from web

Waiting for some sushi. Starving!!2:59 AM Apr 8th from web

yeah i know i need to put a picture up...that brown and baby blue generic icon needs to go!11:04 PM Apr 8th from web

wasting time watching tv, surfing the net, texting, talking on the phone and eating. Who knew multi-tasking could be so counter-productive?2:19 AM Apr 10th from web

just came back from a round of golf! summer is coming!!11:17 PM Apr 11th from web

today i did absolutely nothing worthy of being reported to all of you my twitter friends. hoping for more action tomorrow.5:58 AM Apr 14th from web

it's 12:37am...time for bed. how many hours a day do you have to be online to be considered seriously addicted to the internet??6:39 AM Apr 15th from web

my cell phone was cut off today for no reason at all...brought me back to 1994 when no one had mobile phones...looking back...1994 sucked.6:13 AM Apr 17th from web

ok...after verification...1994 really did suck. see for yourself. But if you were born in 1994, i can understand why you would disagree.6:45 AM Apr 17th from web

here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wik... p.s: this 140 characters limit is annoying!6:46 AM Apr 17th from web

getting ready to watch the NHL playoffs!6:32 PM Apr 18th from web

ok i'm back. In barbados. going to bed. big show on thursday. in the meantime...golf, beach, jet-skis, swimming with turtles...nice.5:21 AM Apr 22nd from web

playing a show tonight with kelly clarkson and katy perry in barbados. good times!! off to dinner and then on stage at 8pm. later...11:45 PM Apr 23rd from web

feeling the pressure of coming up with a good update for you guys...falling miserably...meeting the SP guys for drinks later!10:14 PM Apr 24th from web

gym than golf. watch out Tiger Woods!5:20 PM Apr 25th from web

just played my best golf game ever!! stoked!1:08 AM Apr 26th from web

stealing the wireless signal from the neighbor...shhhhh...don't tell.5:41 AM Apr 26th from web

i need more followers...tell your friends, moms, dads, sisters, exes, lovers, ennemies, neighbors, classmates, co-workers...PLEASE.6:39 PM Apr 27th from web

seriously...enough with Spencer and Heidi!! Who cares??? They are so lame...1:32 AM Apr 28th from web

bedtime. good night.5:56 AM Apr 29th from web

catching up on 24. jack bauer is the man!8:16 PM Apr 29th from web

watched the musique plus special this morning...great job Pat! The brazil tour was so much fun! can't wait to go back!5:04 AM May 5th from web

up at 7am today! big day!1:35 PM May 5th from web

Boom Boom Pow! What a dope song! so fresh. Love the Peas!6:00 PM May 6th from web

had a great dinner for mother's day. went to the driving range with my dad. hung out with my brother. Quality time with the family!5:26 AM May 11th from web

a round of golf, a sp foundation meeting, a workout at the gym and 5 new songs written and recorded songs...god i'm productive!5:48 AM May 13th from web

ok, ok...Was joking about the 5 new songs written and recorded!! But the writing process has started...will keep you guys updated!5:50 AM May 13th from web

Hung out with Stacy and Jamie from American Hi-Fi last night...nicest guys ever!4:09 PM May 16th from web

Met Miley Cyrus last night!3:11 PM May 17th from web

it lasted exactly 5 seconds...lol.3:21 PM May 17th from web

ok...to answer lots of you guys...i tried to put up a bunch of pics but twitter said they were all too big...how the hell do you resize?6:49 AM May 18th from web

@patricklanglois...where are you when i need your help??6:51 AM May 18th from web

btw...loving Simple Plan being a trending topic! Thanks guys! Good job. But remember, with great powers come great responsibilities...6:54 AM May 18th from web

Thanks for all the great info and for making me realize how lame i am with computers. Will resize my pics when i go back to my desktop cpu.6:34 AM May 19th from web

just watched blink on Leno! Put a big smile on my face!3:33 PM May 19th from web

thinking about some lyrics for the new songs!5:15 AM May 20th from web

just found out this morning that we are nominated for a Much Music People's Choice Award for the 6th time!! All thanks to you! Thank you!11:02 PM May 20th from web

You guys know what to do! Thanks in advance! You rule. http://bit.ly/ZOpHQ2:59 AM May 21st from web

jumping in the ocean! i know you're all jealous...wish you were all here.10:38 PM May 22nd from web

overtime. go hawks!4:59 AM May 23rd from web

@XMissxXxMurderX yeah def want them!5:07 AM May 23rd from web in reply to XMissxXxMurderX

@brunonow that's awesome man! Looks great!5:08 AM May 23rd from web in reply to brunonow

@Juubbs hey! here's your reply! hope you're well.5:09 AM May 23rd from web in reply to Juubbs

Edited by ~vale93kotor} - 16/4/2010, 18:20

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 14:25

Ora ordinati dal più vecchio al più nuovo:

@seblefebvre, yes i'm back....checking out the 'special' summer project right now...about 10 hours ago from web

@seblefebvre it's great!about 10 hours ago from web in reply to seblefebvre

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 15:00

Angels & Demons and the verdict is...it's good!30 minutes ago from web

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 22:27

in NYC. Love this town!8:09 AM May 29th from web

going to see No Use For A Name and Strung Out! Old-school style.about 22 hours ago from web

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 15:41

the sun is finally out! but it's still freezing...who's coming to the v-fest in mtl? the show in Russia? Israel??

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 8/6/2009, 12:37

golf, hockey game, little thai dinner, a 24 episode, songwriting, seb's b-day and 5 days of sunshine in a row...tough to beat.

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 08:05

genius. http://bit.ly/EytuZ
Trad: é un genio!

Stanley Cup final. Game 7. Go Pens!
Trad:Finale della Stanley Cup. 7° partita . Forza Pens!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 10:26

band practice today at noon. rehearsing for the shows this week. god we are professionals.
Trad:La band fa pratica a mezzogiorno. Prepariamoci per gli show di sta settimana. Dio quanto siamo professionali

just had a great simple plan foundation meeting. cool projects coming...gonna help lots of awesome charitable organizations. feels good.
Trad: Abbiamo appena aveto un meeting della Sp foundation .Progetti inressanti in arrivo... Aiuteremo delle organizzazioni umenitarie.bene..

was debating spelling...is it organizations or organisations? Turns out they are both correct.
Trad: che dibattuto spelling.. si dirà organizations o organisations?
Risultano essere entrambi correti

http://bit.ly/114BLz .2C_-ize

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 12:04

just saw No Doubt...sick show. great memories. great band. great drummer. Great time.
Trad:Appena visto i no dubt...brutto show,ma
Grandi ricordi e grande band!Grande batterista!Grande tempo!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 10:46

that what happens when you leave your twitter page open...your friends type the most ridiculous things...lol.
Trad:Che succede se lasciate la vostra pagina di twitter aperta? I vostri amici scriveranno le cose più ridicole..lol

@frankborin is even radder!!!!
Trad:è anche radder(?)

@patricklanglois is awesome!!!
Trad:è stupendo!

one more show tonight! last night was great. thx to all the awesome SP fans who came out. always good to see you!
Trad:Un altro show stasera!Ieri sera è stato fantastico. Grazie a tutti i fan dei sp che sono venuti.. siete fantasstici. è sempre un piacere vedervi!

@amanderz hell yeah...this guy speaks the truth!
Trad:è vero. I ragazzi dicevano la verità

going to play a rock show tonight! Come say hi if you're around.
Tad:suoneremo stasera.. Se ci sarete fatemelo sapere!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 15:27

Good luck tonight to @patricklanglois, @frankborin and @simpleplan!! and Happy Father's Day Dad!
Trad:Buona fortuna stanotte a tutti e buon father's day! (giorno del papà)

we won!!!! Best video of the year for Save You. You did it! We have the best fans in the world!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Trad:Abbiamo vinto!Miglior video dell'anno con save you! Ce l'avete fatta! Abbiamo i fan migliori del mondo! Grazie dal profondo dei nostri cuori!

@mandab89 Hi. we made sure to record a pre-recorded message to thank all the fans. However, much music decided not to air it. not sure why
Trad:Ciao.Abbiamo fatto in modo di incidere un messaggio pre registrato per ringraziare tutti i nostri fan. Tuttavia la musica jha deciso di non partire.. Non sappiamo ancora il perchè.

for all you guys to know...we made a pre-recorded thank you video and much decided not to air it.
Trad:Vorremmo farvi sapere ragazzi, a tutti voi, che abbiamo registrato il messaggio ma abbiamo deciso di non mandarlo già "ino onda".

@findthesun i love you too.
Trad:Ti voglio bene anch'io!

would love to post the thank you video we made but it was filmed on a much music camera so we don't have it...we'll have to make a new one
Trad:Saremmo felici di mandare il video che abbiamo fatto, ma l'abbiamo fatto su una fotocamera scadente e quindi saremo costretti aimè a rifarlo.

about to hang out with @patricklanglois. sweet.
Trad:Di Stare con patrick. dolce..

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 20:29

Prince-Edward Island here we come! Show tomorrow night. excited.
Trad:Andremo lì lo show è domani notte

Happy birthday Canada!
Trad:Auguri Canada

@luisaamorim good luck on your test. good night.
Trad:Buona fortuna per il tuo esame. Buona notte.

the cinematography. the words. the style. sick. http://bit.ly/Itz181:55 AM Jun 30th from web

@awaay happy birthday!
Trad:Buon Compleanno

Congrats Brazil on the big win today!
Trad:Congratulazioni al brasile per la grande vittoria di oggi!

@_ana_clara hey feel better!
Trad:Hey sentiti meglio!

@xXayalaxX yes we're coming to israel for a great festival. see you there! will tell you the details soon!
Trad:Verremo in israele per un grande festival.. Sveleremo i dettagli presto

The Hangover. so funny. go see it.
Trad:The Hangover Divertenti. Andateli a vedere

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:46

Happy 4th of July to all my american friends! Enjoy the fireworks!
Trad:buon 4 luglio a tutti i miei amici americani!Divertitevi coi fuochi!

a picture! finally! see how i dress up nice for you guys!
Trad:una foto finalmente!Vedete come sono vestito bene per voi ragazzi!

@brunonow i sure did! all my pics were too big and i still dont know how to re-size them...lol. thx for the pic! you need more of me!
Trad:Sicuramente lo farò! tutti i miei pick(plettri ?) sono così grandi e non so come rimpicciolirli...lol.. Grazie per le foto!

@seblefebvre yep...good memory! see you at the airport soon! calgary here we come!
Trad:sii! Bei ricordi! Ci vediamo presto all'aeroporto!calgary arriviamo!

just did 120kms on a bike to raise funds for cancer research...i think i'm gonna regret it tomorrow when my entire body is in pain.
Trad:appena fatti 120km in bici per aiutare i fondi alla ricerca contro il cancro... Sono sicuro che la odierò domani perchè sarò pieno di dolori..

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 16:13

my back is killing me! too much golf!! so weird...only the left side hurts.
Trad:la mia schiena mi sta uccidendo!Troppo golf!Ma stranamente mi fa male solo la parte sinistra...

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 09:19

# 9:04am - Time to check out, get on a plane and play another show. Rimouski tonight!3:05 PM Jul 18th from web

#
simpleplanbrazil.com 3 years online today! Congrats Bruno!5:35 AM Jul 17th from web

#
http://bit.ly/F9LZv learn more about Fermont. pretty cool stuff. can't wait to see it.3:15 AM Jul 17th from web

#
packing for a little private plane excursion to Fermont. never been that far north of my native province. private jet=pimp.3:08 AM Jul 17th from web

#
band practice today! then shows this weekend!3:26 PM Jul 16th from web

Trad:
SPOILER (click to view)
# 9:04 am - Ora di check-out, ottenere su un aereo e giocare un altro spettacolo. Rimouski stasera! 3:05 PM 18. Lug dal web

#
simpleplanbrazil.com 3 anni on-line oggi! Bruno Congrats! 5:35 AM 17. Lug dal web

#
http://bit.ly/F9LZv saperne di più su Fermont. pretty cool stuff. non può aspettare di vedere it.3: 15 AM 17. lug dal web

#
imballaggio per un po 'aereo privato escursione a Fermont. non è mai stato così lontano nord della mia provincia. jet privato = pimp.3: 08 AM 17. lug dal web

#
La band prova oggi! dopo lo show di questo fine settimana! 3:26 PM 16. lug dal web

Watching the British Open. Go Tom!
Trad:Guardare il British aperto.Vai Tom!

54 replies since 25/5/2009, 19:05   402 views