Sebastien su Twitter [Tweets]

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 17:56

Twitter è una specie di blog dove i guys postano le notizie e tutto ciò che gli passa per la testa.
I post di twitter si chiamano tweets.
Mi sono permesso di grassettare le tweets che ritengo importanti!

SPOILER (click to view)
Tutte le Twits erano divise e le ho dovute unire una ad una u.u Don't Copy!

Sebastien's Twitter

http://twitter.com/SebLefebvre

Ecco tutte le twits mandate da SEB sul suo canale ufficiale [il topic verrà aggiornato con le ultime twits]

Sono ordinate dalla più vecchia alla più nuova.

# is in Brazil8:53 AM Mar 18th from web

# No more bread equals crappy breakfast!6:26 AM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# Elevator action! Remember that game? I wish I could walk through walls.8:42 AM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# Some oysters used to be found only in Japan. But its too poluted now. Sorry oysters.5:12 PM Apr 4th from TwitterBerry

# Sometimes i wake up with an eye floater. They are so annoying. I can never seem to get them, as poking myself in the eye is not enjoyable.7:44 AM Apr 5th from web

# Dude. This day interesting and fun. Tomorrow however.... Good things to come. Check out my myspace7:43 PM Apr 5th from TwitterBerry

# Not getting up to pee in the middle of the night makes me feel like hercules. That guy is strong.6:48 AM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# I don't really enjoy hearing bad news about what is going on in the Indian ocean. But I'm really excited that there's pirates again.8:13 AM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# Oh my god no way! I just put something up on myspace and I'm freaking out!!!!! Myspace.com/manofthehourhour3:40 PM Apr 6th from TwitterBerry

# 8511 plays, gigitty!4:58 PM Apr 7th from TwitterBerry

# If crocodiles really wanted friends, that would smile once in a while. Like dolphins!7:22 AM Apr 8th from TwitterBerry

# Pause!9:35 AM Apr 10th from TwitterBerry

# Chocolate, ham, cheese, chocolate, bread, chocolate, potatoes, chocolate, wine, coffee, chocolate6:13 PM Apr 10th from TwitterBerry

# Easter is like a box of chocolate, there's a lot of chocolate associated with it12:12 PM Apr 11th from TwitterBerry

# Miam!7:06 PM Apr 12th from TwitterBerry

# I just put up a new song on myspace. Check it out. http://www.myspace.com/manofthehour 6:45 AM Apr 13th from TwitterBerry

# the fray is in town, I'm on my way to the show! Also, I got 5500 on my new song in one day. Sweet!5:21 PM Apr 13th from TwitterBerry

# Myspace is fun for spying on people. That's my plan for today9:04 AM Apr 14th from TwitterBerry

# Go habs go! Maybe a show. Who am I to know... All this has a fun melody in my head11:18 AM Apr 16th from TwitterBerry

# Apples onions and potatoes taste the same, its the smell that throws is off. God damn it, I knew my nose was undercover for some reason.1:49 PM Apr 16th from TwitterBerry

# Last night was awesome. Even after the party9:39 AM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

# I hate the bank. From now on, loan shark only!11:23 AM Apr 17th from TwitterBerry

# This one's about beer. Its not about girls and getting laid its about beer.6:49 AM Apr 20th from TwitterBerry

# To all the moth fans, there will be a show on Thursday! I know a guy, and he told me the guys just recorded it.4:19 PM Apr 20th from TwitterBerry

# Well, if we are gonna update stuff, i put a new song on myspace this morning. Check it out here http://www.myspace.com/mano....5:01 PM Apr 20th from web

# Couscous is a very tasty dish from Morocco! Mmmmm4:14 PM Apr 21st from TwitterBerry

# Secret show in Barbados. Come and find us4:09 AM Apr 23rd from TwitterBerry

# Put on your sun screen kids... I don't care what people say, sun burn and peeling skin is not sexy12:38 PM Apr 23rd from TwitterBerry

# Sharing a secret is a great form of trust. Yoda said it in star wars clone wars.10:19 AM Apr 28th from TwitterBerry

# @patricklanglois j'ai pas ton bike... Mais je peux en trouver un avec des "flickedy flacks" si tu veux.4:44 PM Apr 28th from web in reply to patricklanglois

# Bought a bunch of shakers and xylophones and guitars... Getting ready in my head to record. Thinking about album covers too...4:58 PM Apr 28th from web

# Also, cooking salmon on the BBQ!!!4:59 PM Apr 28th from web

# Green tea, please don't burn my tongue again...6:24 AM Apr 29th from TwitterBerry

# @KatieRoxMusic i follow you now. A good math skills. Combine that with your on camera skills and i see a new career for you6:30 AM Apr 29th from web in reply to KatieRoxMusic

# And I even fixed something with dry wall and stuff and paint and screws and hammers...9:24 AM Apr 29th from TwitterBerry

# #Patricklanglois and I agreed over dinner, crying for the dog in marley and me is the coolest thing we've ever done and also very manly.6:04 PM Apr 29th from TwitterBerry

# @patricklanglois. That's what I meant... RT and other fun things like that6:07 PM Apr 29th from TwitterBerry

# Had a dream about a party with friends... Seems like i'm overdue. Plans for today: gym, buy yakalele, get food, studio, Mario Kart!6:44 AM Apr 30th from web

# « Ne manquez pas l'émission Exclusif à MusiquePlus avec Simple Plan en tournée au Brésil, samedi 2 mai à 16h30 sur MusiquePlus. »1:03 PM Apr 30th from TwitterBerry

# Running low on clean clothes. I should do some washing today...8:31 AM May 1st from TwitterBerry

# Grazièlla in old montreal. Absolutely fantastic restaurant on every aspect. I recommend it to everyone that likes good food.5:38 PM May 1st from TwitterBerry

# Just watched the Simpsons and King of the Hill, now Family Guy! Give it up for being able to watch live TV at home.6:05 PM May 3rd from web

# What's that? My favorite combination of letters and numbers? Well, its r2d2 or course.8:39 PM May 3rd from TwitterBerry

# The best Youtube video ever made is on my myspace. Scroll to the bottom and enjoy some Frenchie http://tinyurl.com/d97vhq7:45 AM May 4th from web

# @patricklanglois, malade le truc de musique plus! merci beaucoup8:57 AM May 4th from web

# Just did some guitar tracks for my Ep and now working on a bad ass rock riff for the band. Productive day.11:11 AM May 4th from TwitterBerry

# Lobster dinner. That is all.7:11 PM May 4th from web

# At the fall out boy show. The have very flashy guitars...6:56 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

# Does it usually get hot in the crowd? Its been a while for me since I've been to a proper rock show7:44 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

# Sounds like everyone gets as hot in the crowd as we do on stage. Good to know that everyone give it their all !8:57 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

# Also, saw a lot of people at the show tonight. Thanks for coming up to me and saying hi and being nice, I always like when that happens8:59 PM May 6th from TwitterBerry

# It feels like the sun forgot to get up over montreal today. I guess it won't be too hard to spend the whole day in the studio.6:07 AM May 7th from TwitterBerry

# @patricklanglois et moi on se répends. Écoutez notre nouveau Podcast en francais sur Musique Plus et itunes. http://tinyurl.com/r867qm9:34 AM May 8th from web

# Done recording the 5 songs i will put on my EP. Feels good, time for a drink. I feel like i spent the whole week inside.1:29 PM May 8th from web

# Good morning. Plans for today: breakfast, yoga, play some Wii, listen to my mixes... What is you plans?6:39 AM May 9th from web

# oh yeah, going to Frenchie's BBQ. Pierre is out of town. Happy birthday to both7:10 AM May 9th from web

# Frenchie's bbq is the coolest party I've ever been to. You should be there next year... For his 26'th birthday.9:41 PM May 9th from TwitterBerry

# Happy Mothers day to all! Also, congrats on making #bouvierb-day a trendy topic. That awesome.7:47 AM May 10th from web

# Good monday everyone. Today: toast, gym, new washer and dryer, grocery shopping... and i need to come up with a title for my EP.6:23 AM May 11th from web

# Randomly just ran into our biggest Japanese fan right here in montreal... Small world!5:23 PM May 11th from TwitterBerry

# Good morning! Sleep well? Schlaf' gut? Bien dormi?7:18 AM May 12th from web

# Just got back from a Simple Plan Foundation meeting. There's a lot of work in there, but it's all for the greater good. Good things to come!2:20 PM May 12th from web

# @KatieRoxMusic what happened to "More Sake Por Favor!"? Or was that my title...2:21 PM May 12th from web in reply to KatieRoxMusic

# Morning! The stuff around my bath tub is coming off. I'll replace it today. Also, ask me something, i might answer in vlog form later...6:39 AM May 13th from web

# That's enough! Thank you!7:00 AM May 13th from web

# Answer video is up on myspace. http://tinyurl.com/d97vhq7:54 AM May 13th from web

# Damn it my car just broke. In a weird place too. This piece just totally came off man.10:29 AM May 13th from TwitterBerry

# The tweet about album stuff was meant for me, not SP. Still writing. We are still collection ideas on our own. Will get together soon to see6:13 AM May 14th from web

# @KatieRoxMusic Your new song is amazing! http://tinyurl.com/pr2rp67:00 AM May 14th from web in reply to KatieRoxMusic

# Dinner and scotch with Frenchie tonight. Have fun!5:02 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# I mean, dinner and scotch with @frenchiep tonight. Now you can have fun!5:05 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# Its going good so far, I think I might have a shot... Of whiskey!5:36 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# the night is almost over. That to everyone for coming out and making comments and things of that nature... See you next time!8:12 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# The night is almost over. Thanks to everyone for making comments and things of that nature... See you next time!8:12 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# @patricklanglois rt good riddance for sure!!!8:36 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# Good night10:27 PM May 14th from TwitterBerry

# @fredbarnik ah oui? Je suis chez moi et je fais rien aujourd'hui, finalement.6:29 AM May 15th from web in reply to fredbarnik

# Shopping around town!12:24 PM May 15th from TwitterBerry

# Found an old jacket that I love in the back of my closet! Its just like getting new clothes.3:26 PM May 15th from TwitterBerry

# Happy Week End people! Its a long one here... But with my schedule, every day is the week end.7:02 AM May 16th from web

# Watching nature shows makes me miss Steve Irwin...10:43 AM May 16th from TwitterBerry

# I fell asleep right in the middle of the shark attacks part. I love rainy afternoons1:52 PM May 16th from TwitterBerry

# Sunday morning... Meet with tattoo artist, run some errands, dinner with parents.7:12 AM May 17th from web

# @officialSPChuck that's what she said!7:13 AM May 17th from web in reply to officialSPChuck

# #SimplePlan is up there! Nice.12:03 PM May 17th from web

# Got up at 9am, gym first... Then coffee. Yeah, take a early walk and get coffee. That's the first order of business today. Then...7:00 AM May 18th from web

# @ everybodythatmakesacomment... HI!7:03 AM May 18th from web

# @fredbarnik je suis pret! j'ai hate de l'essayer.6:32 PM May 18th from web

# I love these lazy saturdays... Sleep in late (9am), lazy breakfast...7:51 AM May 19th from web

# Hanging out with Jo tonight. It's been a while. Also, today is Tuesday people, not Saturday.2:46 PM May 19th from web

# @officialSPChuck that's what i'm talking about. I'll think about some chords. Good night!8:17 PM May 19th from web in reply to officialSPChuck

# I have no idea what to do today. It's grey outside... and i wrote a song yesterday, no ideas for today. What are you doing?6:20 AM May 20th from web

# #MuchmusicAwards , Thanks for voting WE ARE IN!!!!9:25 AM May 20th from web

# Show in french with @patricklanglois, moth show with @patricklanglois, dinner with @patricklanglois !4:25 PM May 20th from TwitterBerry

# Vote for me for #muchmusicawards ! http://bit.ly/ZOpHQ5:41 PM May 20th from web

# Morning! Today's plan: Gym, Music, Go outside... Supposed to be real nice and warm6:29 AM May 21st from web

# I just read all the replies. There was a lot but it was worth it!7:37 AM May 21st from TwitterBerry

# Enjoying the sun! Kids, get off twitter for a minute and go play outside!12:11 PM May 21st from TwitterBerry

# Contemplating meeting up with @patricklanglois and @fredbarnik ...2:52 PM May 21st from web

# Good morning. Just did an interview with a radio station in a city we have not been in 6 years. Rouyn-Noranda.6:01 AM May 22nd from web

# Got back from tennis, now it's time to fix myself some lunch9:34 AM May 22nd from web

# Sitting outside, drinks iced tea. No success for music today... They can't all be good right?2:02 PM May 22nd from TwitterBerry

# Going for a walk, it's such a nice night. Maybe i'll even walk in somewhere and grab a drink.5:15 PM May 22nd from web

# Turns out no.6:21 PM May 22nd from TwitterBerry

# Going to a wedding today, so i dressed up all nice and everything. Have a good week-end!7:37 AM May 23rd from web

# I proclaim this #DAYOFFTHEINTERNET . Do you think you can make it one sunday without being online? Starting now... now... NOW!7:02 AM May 24th from web

# I forgot what i was trying to do and went online last night... I failed you all. HA! Happy monday!about 3 hours ago from web

Edited by ~vale93kotor} - 25/5/2009, 20:19

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 26/5/2009, 14:24

Ora ordinati dal più vecchio al più nuovo:

Just got done working on something special for the summer. Hey @patricklanglois, is @officialspchuck back in town?about 11 hours ago from web

seblefebvreGood morning people. Today, gym, errands, and then nothing at all! Work on more music to relax i guess. What should i write about?23 minutes ago from web

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 16:07

Cooking dinner then a movie. Staying in tonight. Also, just decided to put an extra song on the EP. 6 total!

Just got up, weirdest dream so i didn't want to stay in bed. Rainy day... No outside for me today.

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 19:54

Got up at 6 but went back to bed. Good thing. ? is just a little bit too early. Also, follow my friend @KatieRoxMusic, she's super cool!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 14:59

I'm up! Too early again but i could not sleep. I'll go to the gym and bring my guitar to get fixed.

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:45

Just did an interview. Now lunch! I have not been this hungry in forever. Later, acoustic Tony sly!!!!!

Show was awesome. Now, birthday dinner.

Waiting for @patricklanglois outside a bar, curb style

Btw, the dinner was not for me, it was for my friend's birthday... I know when my birthday is

@fredbarnik, c'est trop tot pour moi!

Today, i'm helping my sister move. Big things to carry, HERE I COME!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/6/2009, 15:40

Happy Sunday people.

Listening to some demos. There's some good stuff in there.

@patlanglois... true that.

If i dream about hamburgers and wake up with a pillow in my mouth, do you think it's my parents fault?

Did we ever find out who actually framed Roger Rabbit?

I thought Final Fantasy XIV was coming out on XBOX 360 as well for some reason.

@KatieRoxMusic i got it yesterday! Quit bugging me about it.

(about Katie Rox's new album)

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 8/6/2009, 12:36

Sitting outside reading the latest Nintendo power. Dinner with mom tonight for her birthday. It was 2 weeks ago. Better late than never!

Way to early for someone that had a drink last night... Going up north to the cottage today, yé for me!

Back from the cottage. Now doing some washing for my business trip tomorrow. Excited about that.

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 9/6/2009, 09:39

What up?

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 08:06

Going to the gym, next dinner. That is not true, but Pierre told me to twitter that.
Trad:Andrò in palestra dopo cena.. non è vero , ma Pierre mi ha detto di scriverlo
(ok è pazzo o_o xDD)

Its like 30 degrees out right now, gotta twitter that
Trad:Ci sono 30 gradi fuori,fatemelo tweettare

Slept like a baby. Running errands today, dinner with the parents tonight.
Trad:Sto dormendo come un bimbo....
Oggi corro a fare le commissioni, di sera ceno con i miei genitori.

Listening to my first official mix, makes me happy!
Trad:Ascoltate il mio primo mix ufficiale, mi farete felice!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 10:24

Going to simple plan band practice.
Trad:Sto Andando alle prove dei Sp

With @fredbarnik
Trad:con fredbarnik

@KatieRoxMusic there's one with my name and address on it!
Trad:C'è un mio fake lì!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 12:03

Sitting outside the dmv's office... Long line up
Trad:Seduto fori dall'ufficio di dmv...Che lunga attesa (penso sia cosi)

Going to the bedouin soundclash, paramore, no doubt show tonight! Yee haw!
Trad:Andare al beduine soundclash a vedere i paramore,senza dubbio stasera! Yeah!

@fredbarnik ben oui, je vais être la vers 4h
Trad:Si ho intenzione di essere lì verso le 4

Is Julius the monkey still friends with the elephant dude???
Trad:La scimmia Julius è ancora amica dell'elefante dude?

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 10:49

Bye les filles! C'était l'fun de vous voir. A bientôt.

The show was fun, the peas were good, let's go hang out!
Trad:Lo show è stato divertente,i piselli buoni e andiamo!

Driving to show site with my friend Pierre! Sound check is eminent
Trad:Sto andando alllo show! con il
mio miglior amico pierre!Il soundcheck è imminente

Off to the show!! last chance to vote! http://mmva.muchmusic.com/f...
L'ultima chance di votare per noi!

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 23/6/2009, 15:20

I went to bed tired and i woke up tired... I'm not sure i really get this "sleep" thing. Good luck to us and @patricklanglois at the MMVA's.
Trad:Sono andato a letto tardi e mi sono alzato tardi...
Non sono sicuro di aver avuto davvero questa stanchezza.
Buona fortuna a noi e a patrick per i MMVA's

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 20:43

@KaterineNg Nice picture! But that's not David you are talking to. He's not on twitter. Happy 4th my American buddys!
Trad:Bella foto..ma non stavi parlando con david, lui non cv'è su twitter

Coolest song ever! http://tinyurl.com/cokzbn
Trad:La + bella canzone di sempre

One last thing. Perfect before going to bed. http://tinyurl.com/cdw3gn
Trad:L'ultima cosa, perfetta prima di andare a nanna

Got back from the weirdest bar that was supposed to be the hottest place in town. Going back there tomorrow. I think they brainwashed us.
Trad:Tornaremo al weirdest bar che sarebbe dovuto essere il luogo più hot della citta..torneremo domani.Penso ci stiamo facendo un lavaggio del cervello

Back from hitting some ball with @officialspchuck and Pierre. I'm not that good. But its always fun
Trad:Torno colpendo con delle palle pierre e chuck.. non è molto bello ma è divertente

Sitting in my room eating an apple. Not hungry yet, but almost. Dinner usually gets the night started.
Trad:Seduto in camera mia a mangiare una mela non sono ancora affamato, ma quasi.La cena di solito inizia a notte inoltrata

Just got up. I'm looking for my little Dakine bag. We are just leaving for 2 nights. Then home for one for repack, then off for 2 again.
Trad:Appena alzato. Sto cercando la mia piccola borsa Dakine. Suoneremo per due notti,riposeremo per una e poi ancora fuori per altre 2 notti.

Going on a bike ride towards @patricklanglois 's place. You home bud?
Trad:Andando in bici da patrick.Sei a casa (piccolo) ?

Happy Canada day people. Who's Canadian on here?
Trad:Happy canada day..Chi è canadese qui?

@aleonam i go from time to time on myspace to reply to people... doing it on here can be a bit much for followers.
Trad:Vado ogni volta sul mio myspace per rispondere a tutti farlo qui sarebbe un po troppo per tutti i followers

Bouncing to final mixes.
Trad: Rimbalzando il mix finale (?)

In the end... I had the benedict. A very wise choice
Trad:Alla finre...Sono stato benedetto. Una scielta molto saggia

All you are saying is confusing me! Now I'm thinking of waffles and a bowl of cereal.
Trad:tutto quello che dite mi sta confondendo..Ora penso solo ad una ciolola di cereali

Or eggs benedict...
Trad: o uova

Sitting at breakfast waiting for @fredbarnik. Should I get bagel yogurt and fruit, or bacon potatoes and toast?
Trad:Facendo colazione e aspettando frad.Dovrei mangiare yogurt e frutta oppure patate bacon e toast?

@suziemwanza what happened in the afternoon?
Trad:Che è successo il pomerigggio?

I'm back in Montreal!! I was already here, but i like this city... Even when it rains.
Trad:Sono tornato a Montreal!Ci ero gia stato ma amo questa città...Specialmente quando piove.

Hmmmm... Home cooking. Love it!
Trad:mmm..Torno a casa La amo!

@KatieRoxMusic AH HA! ... sorry..
Trad:ahhaha scusa...

With @patricklanglois, we are up to no good
Trad:Con patrick, non siamo molto normali (?)

Drinks with @patricklanglois
Trad:Bevendo con patrick

#
Just got to the cirque show in montreal. I'm excited!6:45 PM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

#
My man @patricklanglois was on TV talking about the news on the web. Good job Pat1:32 AM Jun 27th from TwitterBerry

#
Sorry, I meant I ran into @officialSPChuck9:45 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

#
Shopping downtown. Just ran into @chuckcomeau9:20 PM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

#
@joh_agrizzy @__giorgia @analara_ @findthesun i had to make that video to thank you all... Come on. Especially today, we need good vibes!4:36 AM Jun 26th from web in reply to joh_agrizzy

#
@KatieRoxMusic I'm sad too little Katie... But i'll see you soon and we can drink to him!4:30 AM Jun 26th from web in reply to KatieRoxMusic

#
That's right... The last one was about the weather.1:14 AM Jun 26th from web

#
@algore was right! A tornado in Ontario is not supposed to happen. They are telling Montrealers to stay inside because of hail and thunder.1:14 AM Jun 26th from web

#
Watching the Michael Jackson news on TV... This is intense.12:06 AM Jun 26th from web

#
Thanks to everyone for voting! We won! We won! We won!8:56 PM Jun 23rd from TwitterBerry

58 replies since 25/5/2009, 17:56   359 views