signing

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 19:37

nuovo blog di pierre:

hey everybody!

its been a while since i've last blogged.... i've been takin it easy since the new year trying to recharge the batteries if you know what i mean.... Its been amazing having some time off and getting a chance to relax and do the things i've been putting on hold for the last year like surfing, sleeping in, hangin out with friends and eating at home!!

I've been workin on some new material over the last couple of weeks so you guys can start getting excited about a new album!! seems like the last one just came out but i guess its already been a while and a lot of you are already getting impatient! : )

so anyways, i just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that are in or around the montreal area that we are doing a signing at the "simons" store downtown this coming friday march 13th at 6pm so if you wanna come say hi, dont be shy.

the signing is for the release of chuck and I's new role model line that is now going to be available at simons so come on over and say hi, get an autograph, snap a pic and deck yourself out with some role model gear!!!! The whole band is supposed to be there so not just me and chuck...

see you there!

Pierre

p.s. the address is 977 rue Ste-Catherine Ouest, Downtown, Montréal, QC at 6pm

CITAZIONE
I've been workin on some new material over the last couple of weeks so you guys can start getting excited about a new album!!

un nuovo album *___________*

†Semp¬_¬
view post Posted on 15/3/2009, 18:45

nuovo album *________________*

1 replies since 13/3/2009, 19:36   76 views