Leathermouth

« Older   Newer »
~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 17:41

Leathermouth lives!

Hello friends,

A new day is here, I hope you're all well. I'm writing to let you all know that ive been busy…and time flies when you're busy I suppose. It's mid January already, and everything in northern new jersey is frozen and dead. So I'll get right to the point…some of you may have heard that a while back I started work on a band called Leathermouth with a few of my friends from back home in Jersey.

We played a few shows, wrote a few songs, and ended up recording 10 of those songs in our basements. Now, after what feels like a lifetime, on January 27th 2009 those 10 songs are finally being released as a full length CD entitled, "XO", on Epitaph Records…and Im pretty excited about this. Ever since I was a young kid going to shows I always wanted to be in a band I believed in and release a record I put my heart into, ive been fortunate enough in my life to experience this a couple of times…and it never gets old. Now I must say this project isn't for all of you, I urge you to find out for yourselves what Leathermouth is before you form an opinion or spend any of your hard earned money on it. I venture to say many of you will probably end up hating it and I encourage you to vent that distaste as you see fit, my only hope is that you are not indifferent to it.

With that said, if you do end up enjoying LM, well then let god have mercy on your eternal soul, and if you want to preorder the record you can do so now at Smartpunk or Interpunk. Also, for those of you that live in the greater New Jersey area, we are going to be playing a last minute CD release show at Vintage Vinyl, 51 Lafayette Rd in Fords, NJ on Tuesday Jan 27th at 7pm sharp. If you pre-order the record there or pick it up on the street date, they'll give you a wristband for the show. You can go to their website for all the details.

Thank you for your time

XOfrank

mychemicalromance.com

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 12/2/2009, 16:45

VINCI LEATHERMOUTH!

Frank Iero dei My Chemical Romance si è preso una pausa dalla sua band 'principale' per dedicarsi, nelle inedite vesti di cantante, al nuovo progetto LeATHERMOUTH.

I LeATHERMOUTH sono la valvola di sfogo per ritornare a sonorità più crude ed immediate e scatenare tutta la rabbia in un sound più aggressivo. Il loro disco d'esordio "XO" è uscito il 6 febbraio e ed è ascoltabile da subito e in esclusiva su mtv.it.
Frank Iero è anche impegnato in campo sociale e da tempo supporta la SSE, un'organizzazione non-profit che lotta contro il cancro al seno.

mtv.it per l'occasione mette in palio una ricchissima goodie bag contenente il CD di "XO", un paio di scarpe Wallister Black/Cement designed & signed by Frank Iero e una T-shirt LeATHERMOUTH

Per partecipare bisogna essere registrati,e poi il concorso scade il 12 Febbraio

Vai Qui e scopri come partecipare alla competition!

Link-> X

SPOILER (click to view)
Fonte: X

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 8/3/2009, 21:21

Eccolo:

SPOILER (click to view)
Prezzo:$13.98

1. 5th Period Massacre 2:13
2. Catch Me If You Can 2:30
3. This Song Is About Being Attacked By Monsters 2:38
4. I Am Going To Kill The President Of The United States Of America 2:57
5. Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me 2:45
6. Sunsets Are For Muggings 1:57
7. My Lovenote Has Gone Flat 2:19
8. Your Friends Are Full Of Shit 2:05
9. Bodysnatchers 4 Ever 2:10
10. Leviathan 1:57

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 25/5/2009, 21:23

We have confirmed for Sunday at Bamboozle Left. There is also a new line of Leathermouth merchandise available (4/06/09) at the Skeleton Crew Webstore.

Bamboozle Left (Sunday)
MLB AUTHENTIC COLLECTION STAGE

4:30 - 5:00 LEATHERMOUTH

SUNDAY, April 5th

Check out the Skeleton Crew Tent for L.M. Merchandise!

MCRxISxAWESOME
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 04:14

I LOVE LEATERMOUTH!!!!! :O

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 6/6/2009, 09:51

presentati prima di postare

Cmq sono dei miti *_*

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 1/6/2010, 09:11

Create sezione sul sito solo in italiano per ora

Leathermouth - Frank Iero Side Project

(English version coming soon!)