Gerard Way and Lindsey Ballato Expecting First Child

« Older   Newer »
»Kiro[TheyKillMe]~
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 15:12

Is your life sadly empty now that Bronx Mowgli Simpson-Wentz is here and you can't follow every moment of a celebrity's pregnancy? Fear not. We've got a new bump watch for you!

Well, you're in luck! The Associated Press is reporting that Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance is expecting a child with his wife of just over a year, Lindsey Ballato of Mindless Self Indulgence.

The baby is due in early summer 2009. Let me be one of the first to say Congratulations to the expecting couple!

*____* ke bello ragazzi*-*

x.Jackass.x
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 15:14

Evvai!!!
Che Bellooo mi *__________*
Sn contentixima <3
Il figlio/a sarà davvero fortunato ad avere 2 genitori del genere!!!
AUGURONIIIIII <3

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 15:49

mitico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grande gee! *___*

CITAZIONE
Il figlio/a sarà davvero fortunato ad avere 2 genitori del genere!!!

si davvero XD

~Psycho Therapy
view post Posted on 26/11/2008, 13:50

caaari loro *ç* spero sia un donzella ù.ù

lLoVeRoMaNcE
view post Posted on 27/3/2009, 23:40

:,(geraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!!!! pff ti amoooo xk mi ai traditooo.... ihihih kmq il loro figlio sarà davvero fortunato ad avere un padre cm lui!!mcr in my heart...i love them

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 28/3/2009, 20:28

xD hahaha

cmq si vorrei essere il bambino *_*

Cmq presentati prima di postare

DonaldHor
view post Posted on 23/6/2017, 21:18

Hello )))I have such a situation, a shortage of money to buy a car. I have a bad credit history. I would like to know the opinion of Internet users loans - where better to take a loan. please advise. use the search engine Google, did not inspire confidence. Please give a link and description of the company, which can provide 100% loan for those with bad credit history Thanks in advance

6 replies since 25/11/2008, 15:12   4907 views